Suzuka 2014 vs Original Suzuka Comparasion!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 239 comments
With the course time change, I expect only a few of the tracks will receive it, but would
love to see some of the originals also, deep forest reverse with the sunset from the earlier
GT's, Tokyo R246 at night. Hopefully the leaked images of Suzuka are the start of something
big in the coming days.:)

I don't know if anyone had noticed in the past, but in one of the championships (or race, I can't remember) I've seen the clock on the screen change at places such as Fiji and Suzuka, which are places with no time change at all. I always thought that was a glitch but if they're adding time change to it then that will explain it.
Eiger Nordwand Short had the time in cars (with clocks) change too. I think there are another one or two tracks like that. We need time change and weather on all tracks very, very badly. :(
I wish GT can have it all. I wish PD can do everything. Reality suuuuuuucks.

What a waste of resources to be honest, Suzuka looked fine already, sure the time changing is nice addition but I'd rather PD work in a new track than giving us something we already have just slightly updated.

What a waste of resources to be honest, Suzuka looked fine already, sure the time changing is nice addition but I'd rather PD work in a new track than giving us something we already have just slightly updated.
Its not waste of resources. They probable will update all track for GT7/PS4 so why not give us updated but downscaled version that will fit on PS3.

Its not waste of resources. They probable will update all track for GT7/PS4 so why not give us updated but downscaled version that will fit on PS3.
Well you said probably, it's not for sure they'll actually update all of the tracks for GT7/PS4, I know it sounds outrageous a PS4 game have tracks straight ported from PS3, but hey, they did ported cars from PS2 to PS3, so never doubt about.

But either way sure, if we got by this logic is not a bad deal, but I still think is a waste of time when they could actually work in giving us new tracks.

Well you said probably, it's not for sure they'll actually update all of the tracks for GT7/PS4, I know it sounds outrageous a PS4 game have tracks straight ported from PS3, but hey, they did ported cars from PS2 to PS3, so never doubt about.

But either way sure, if we got by this logic is not a bad deal, but I still think is a waste of time when they could actually work in giving us new tracks.

It's been suggested that the FIA has mandated that all FIA circuits be updated to current quality standards before their "partnership" begins. Hopefully they have also mandated that PD put something that resembles racing into the game as well.

Hey, SpongebobPlayaDude! You want to have a drive at the new Suzuka?

Me:

tumblr_lill0imKjK1qdpno2.gif

Well, seems that we will not get full variable time.:(

I fear that this is the case too, classic PD move not to make this clear! Just wait for everyone to go nuts if it's true "BUT I WAS PROMISED FULL TIME CHANGE WEHHHH" :P

It doesn't say in the article it'll be a limited time change, but if they had Suzuka at night surely they would've shown off some photos of that in the blog post.

>Newly revised Suzuka

>still only a handful of Super GT cars from 2012.

It's nice that they're updating tracks, but I think the car list still needs a major update to current day.

Is good enough for 1.000 kms...;)👍
Yes, but I would like to see Suzuka at night, it would be epic.

Why's that? I can have a 6am test session at Spa, La Sarthe, Daytona RC, Nurb, Motegi RC, and they all have full 24h time cycle.
The blog is not clear about that question, only saying that it will be posible to set at 6AM without telling us more.

Silverstone, Brands Hatch and Ascari don't have full cycle neither. And because of this.

I fear that this is the case too, classic PD move not to make this clear! Just wait for everyone to go nuts if it's true "BUT I WAS PROMISED FULL TIME CHANGE WEHHHH" :P

It doesn't say in the article it'll be a limited time change, but if they had Suzuka at night surely they would've shown off some photos of that in the blog post.

I'm not expecting a 24 hour cycle, but I don't think there's any tracks that can be driven at 06:00 and don't have one. We'll have to wait and see.

Back