Team Prestige

DLR
There are a LOT more advantages to being on a team than just sharing tips...

I agree, like having a good group of people that you genuinely have a good time hanging out with and that look after each-other. Maybe that is why you like to be a "lone wolf" because you don't have the necessary personality skills to compromise and not always get your own way or admit when you are wrong.

eightlives
I agree, like having a good group of people that you genuinely have a good time hanging out with and that look after each-other. Maybe that is why you like to be a "lone wolf" because you don't have the necessary personality skills to compromise and not always get your own way or admit when you are wrong.

And who says that you can't have a good time with people that aren't in your team? Maybe you but I can have a great time with anyone :)

The reason I'm not on a team is because I wanna stay out of all the drama :D

If you are a good tuner, you should be fairly unbeatable at indy, and unbeatable at ssr7. ssr7 is about top end, and a killer launch. Indy is a much more difficult beast, with tons of variables like bog, lag, fingers getting stuck between L1 and the controller etc.. auto vs manual.

he has to WANT you to be on his team first. The he will ask you. Thats how it is.

Oh god don't start with the SSR7 vs Indy again :lol: Those posts were quite a while ago.... The site has been pretty much drama free now.

You know the deal. Team Prestige tunes induvidually. We dont pass around info and tune details like other teams. In fact ive never even heard Hondaryderz talk ever. I enjoy racing with everyone. Except jerks and kids.

My bluetooth is broken now :( I think the only people that ever heard my voice was nVsLunaChick, KRAVENRAW, & SCREEEEM cause she told me to put it on :lol:

Back