Team Prestige

Yes I know some teams who share tunes, but most of the time, the tunes aren't that good a anyway. When someone makes a winning tune, they are reluctant to share it, even with their own team.

About the GTR, yes it's fast, no I don't like it. It's very easy to make a fast tune, unlike the Enzo and ACR. The ONLY time I bring mine out is to shut up a loudmouth or when all the other cars are GTRs.

Yes I know some teams who share tunes, but most of the time, the tunes aren't that good a anyway. When someone makes a winning tune, they are reluctant to share it, even with their own team.

About the GTR, yes it's fast, no I don't like it. It's very easy to make a fast tune, unlike the Enzo and ACR. The ONLY time I bring mine out is to shut up a loudmouth or when all the other cars are GTRs.

The funny thing is I used my GTR tuning method on my Chrome ACR, transmission & suspension :lol:

I'll be online tonight, been working on my 3000GT, Evo, & GTR Prototype :D

Been playing alot of SHIFT 2 recently.... love it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Cars I'm currently working on :D

RoadCourse-Indy_21.jpg

RoadCourse-Indy_22.jpg

RoadCourse-Indy_23.jpg

Since it's on the front it should have no affect, just for looks.

If it had any effect, it would reduce the amount of tire that hits the road, reducing friction therefore increasing acceleration. Like I said, in theory it should work, but we don't know if those kind of physics are in GT5 and again most people generally agree it does nothing for speed.

Hey, I was using front camber before any of yall.

iWinYouLooz Front Camber© :D

hondaryderz
Camber on the drive wheel is bad.

Hahaha oops.. Cause I've been running my viper with no camber whatsoever.. What will happen if I add a little bit of camber. (I don't know about camber cause I was told to stay away)

Hahaha oops.. Cause I've been running my viper with no camber whatsoever.. What will happen if I add a little bit of camber. (I don't know about camber cause I was told to stay away)

Consult the Bible matt...

It doesn't do anything, just reppin Hellaflush :sly:

Added:
Camber

Usually 0.0! (Especially for the driven wheels)
Why? Because the more camber you set, the smaller the contact patch. And you want tires with, or that the tires have, the biggest possible contact to the tarmac (= more grip).

But yeah, you can complain about the front camber for RWD cars and vise versa.....
:)

Okay, so if I add it, it won't really do much except provide less front wheel contact... I'll add some to it and see how we go :)

Okay, so if I add it, it won't really do much except provide less front wheel contact... I'll add some to it and see how we go :)
Go and drive a mountain bike (fat tires) and compare it with a racing bike (thin tires). You see/feel the difference?

Latest Posts

Back