Team Prestige

Oh no, it's not that......we're tired of the comments of the Indy guys like him so after Fuji today there's going to be a sort of "ethnic cleansing" going on over at Indy very soon. Only the best of the best of the best will be spared. 👍

Have you ever seen tunnel tuners really concentrate on Indy before?? You're about to. :mischievous:

HAHAHAHAHA....bring it:lol:

ok im gonna throw my 2 cents out there at everyone and hondaryderz. ok you have beat kravenraw, big deal bro kraven is old news!!! you wanna know when your good is when no matter what car you bring out you win against top tuners. also please tell us how many messages you get day in and day out of people wanting you to help them tune or give them tunes. im not the fastest guy out there and im not the slowest i would place myself among the Top 10 fastest indy tuners but i dont go around boasting that i beat this guy i beat that guy. if someone asks me if i have ran so and so ill say yes or no. i dont sit and say oh he has a terrible tune. also just a friendly reminder winning by less than a bumper is not a win that is a mere quicker reaction time. so before you go around placing yourself on a higher platform than others just remember there is ALWAYS gonna be somebody that is faster no matter what.

well put

Last edited by a moderator:
-offline- Tuning my 2012 GTR :D:tup:

Merry Christmas everybody!!! :D I'll be back on after the holidays.

Last edited by a moderator:
and people say wheelies are patched :lol:

RoadCourse-Indy_37-1.jpg

RoadCourse-Indy_38.jpg

and endos

RoadCourse-Indy_39.jpg

Yeah I had a bunch or Corvettes and other muscle that could do them. Not real big, but wheels were up.

:Currently tuning: (offline)

Honda Civic RM
Honda Integra RM
Honda CRX
Honda CRZ TC
Chevy Camaro 69 RM
Toyota RSC
Range Rover
Toyota Caldina
Honda Odyssey
Infiniti FX45
Nissan GTR Black Edition (new tune)
Nissan GTR TC (new tune)
Audi Le Mans (now ties with the Black Edition :D:tup:)

My Indy drag team

Members
honda_ryderz - Leader
Eminem--xX
tonybabe14

RoadCourse-Indy_4-1.jpg

You know the deal. Team Prestige tunes induvidually. We dont pass around info and tune details like other teams. In fact ive never even heard Hondaryderz talk ever. I enjoy racing with everyone. Except jerks and kids.

You know the deal. Team Prestige tunes induvidually. We dont pass around info and tune details like other teams. In fact ive never even heard Hondaryderz talk ever. I enjoy racing with everyone. Except jerks and kids.

Your not the only team that does that....

thats the thing i love about indy, when 2 pros line up it all comes down to R/T :D

i think we should have a SSR7 vs Indy competion where the Indy guys make tunnel tunes, and the tunnel guys make Indy tunes ;)

and how was i talking **** about tunnel racers?.. i said pro tunnel tunes can't beat pro indy tunes.... thats a fact.

If you are a good tuner, you should be fairly unbeatable at indy, and unbeatable at ssr7. ssr7 is about top end, and a killer launch. Indy is a much more difficult beast, with tons of variables like bog, lag, fingers getting stuck between L1 and the controller etc.. auto vs manual.

tonybabe14
If you are a good tuner, you should be fairly unbeatable at indy, and unbeatable at ssr7. ssr7 is about top end, and a killer launch. Indy is a much more difficult beast, with tons of variables like bog, lag, fingers getting stuck between L1 and the controller etc.. auto vs manual.

Your begging for an argument over that one... and really its not that easy, yes I have some competive tunnel tunes but it wasn't easy at all.

What exactly are you trying to say there? Who have you raced to know that you are in fact good at tunnel?

No in fact I just started about a month ago. And my cars are very competitive with the ssr7 tuners out there. Maybe I could meet you in a room sometime. I use zr1, zo6, fgt 06, fgt no stripe, supra, mclaren mp4, Viper GTS.

Your not the only team that does that....

There are a LOT more advantages to being on a team than just sharing tips...

I have yet to see ONE "good tuner" :lol:

tonybabe14

Tunnel dragging and 1/4 dragging both are very difficult lets just stop the bs...indy and ssr7 both have all them problems you listed... and were you one of the fastest on ssr7? Alot of people been dragging there for a long time doesnt mean anything..ooh and no one is unbeatable

Back