Team vs Team Battles

• Thread starter Hyperspeed
  • 507 comments
Danny280zxturbo
what happend when you join a us lobby smokey?? remember??

You guys know is not a fair race, ghost lagg!!👍

Thank you!

And didn't dream and OG race in a US lobby with no delay knowing it might not be always good for them?

what happend when you join a us lobby smokey?? remember??

You guys know is not a fair race, ghost lagg!!👍

Thank you!

When I joined a US lobby....
I can tell you.

We run bellets. And despite tree and mine being .020 slower I still didn't lose by a full length.
Plus also recall there was a Brit and 2 Germany's in the room. So I was at a clear disadvantage.

And the thing that sticks in my mind.... The time I did beat you, you crash me out right after the race.
You don't play nice champ. Face facts 👎

And didn't dream and OG race in a US lobby with no delay knowing it might not be always good for them?

Is not the same lagg hyper! they are more compatible than Australian servers!👍

Im not replying to all this hate anymore!

Ghost launch doesn't make any difference! I did it because I was getting tree left and right but Ill delete the video!

Jspec, you also cry and said that I was using small TV everytime I will tree you remember?

I have run with Matt and a few others online with no issues. I dont get where everyone always says Country Lag. Its not Country Lagg its YOUR interent :dopey:

IV got a 6 Mb line and I can still tree most in a U.s lobby.. And im at the other side of the world! 1-2mb is sweet, brommo has a 64 Mb line and its crap for gaming, iv found the lower the better for gaming

IV got a 6 Mb line and I can still tree most in a U.s lobby.. And im at the other side of the world! 1-2mb is sweet, brommo has a 64 Mb line and its crap for gaming, iv found the lower the better for gaming

I can agree with that as a peer to peer setup the person with the strongest signal is usually setup as a mini server. There are two people on our team with bad internet. Right now it say 32.4 which is good (I had to reload the updates... took 27 minutes:dopey:

Anyways when they join and I'm host, after a few minutes one of them will start to lag and all three of us will get dropped. After one will figure who will step out everything is fine.

So in MY observations the person with the better internet will be put under a heavier load and lag.

Some brain will probably disagree, but like I said this is what I have experienced lag as a host plenty of times when a known player enters with bad internet.

We will give you the rematch and please have all your best players because you will need them and we will chose our FF cars!

We won and we didn't even use our FFs and you guys being tuning 4x4 way before us!!

And my boy DQ raced with a broken arm!

Get ready for the rematch!!!

We will set the rules because we are the champions!

what is FF? is that the ferrari? I've never heard of it

Is not the same lagg hyper! they are more compatible than Australian servers!👍

Im not replying to all this hate anymore!

Ghost launch doesn't make any difference!
Haha why you did it? didnt know it was a video, shocking though not sure what your motives are but by putting that one win of over 30 runs make me think youre a dodgy character, you want to be in a spot light, youre doing a good job at it on the wrong end.

kingking
Haha why you did it? didnt know it was a video, shocking though not sure what your motives are but by putting that one win of over 30 runs make me think youre a dodgy character, you want to be in a spot light, youre doing a good job at it on the wrong end.

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE:):)
So he posted a video of the one win he had LMFAO sounds like that chevymandan. KingKing for prez:)

:lol:More and more hate:lol::cool::cheers::gtpflag:

I love you guys!

You brought this upon yourself Danny. A lot of people aren't happy with how you handle yourself. I'd advise that, as the LEADER of an apparent 'pro drag team', you act like one.. How often do you see another leader going around saying that every other team is dead (TDS R.I.P.. I mean.. Seriously!?) and that their team is the latest and greatest thing since sliced bread.. NONE.. Seriously.. You want respect from everyone, how about SHOWING IT TO THEM FIRST..

I go into any random lobby at any random time, and I have random people saying how happy and amazing it is that I run with them.. You wanna know why people are like that.. Because I have earned their respect by showing as many people as possible respect.. That picture you made, that IS NOT going to make you many friends mate..

You get hate because of the way you say things and then you play it off as a joke like its funny. And then you wonder why people don't like you. :/

I don't understand how it all goes over your head. Like seriously, I find it amusing to say the least.
I find it funny how you refer to your team as a pro team, because last time I checked all the pros weren't conceited. You can say what you want but I can assure you if you all were that fast more people would talk about you. I would know, since becuase I'm leader of one of the worlds fastest teams, and can back myself up with over hundreds of people, hundreds of thousands of races won, awesome leaderboard times, achievemnts you could only dream about, and I've been doing this since the GT4 days.

Yet somehow, I still manage to not be cocky and look, I still have the bigger spotlight, and the positive one at that. I wonder why..

Last edited:
I've bitten my tongue long enough. I'm in awe that it took this long for everyone to see the true side if things.

I saw this about 4 months ago. I just shut up about it and ignored it.

Yeah everythings been going downhill slowly since about a year ago. Once everyone started leaving it got rough. That traces back to when DLR was still here.

Simple Matt
I've only been coming on here consistently the past month and a bit after my break from it and I didn't wanna step on any toes..

Your toes are our toes lol.

Edit: Is that weird??
DLB Edit: Or creepy??

Lets distribute a few of these around.
life-code-the-new-rules-for-winning-in-the-real-world.jpg

Back