Team vs Team Battles

• Thread starter Hyperspeed
  • 507 comments
Slashfan
You get hate because of the way you say things and then you play it off as a joke like its funny. And then you wonder why people don't like you. :/

I don't understand how it all goes over your head. Like seriously, I find it amusing to say the least.
I find it funny how you refer to your team as a pro team, because last time I checked all the pros weren't conceited. You can say what you want but I can assure you if you all were that fast more people would talk about you. I would know, since becuase I'm leader of one of the worlds fastest teams, and can back myself up with over hundreds of people, hundreds of thousands of races won, awesome leaderboard times, achievemnts you could only dream about, and I've been doing this since the GT4 days.

Yet somehow, I still manage to not be cocky and look, I still have the bigger spotlight, and the positive one at that. I wonder why..

1000+ respect bro. This is exactly what i told him on the beloved leaderboard and pms. I just wanted to get off my chest what i had to say. He always makes it seem like people think what he says and does is a joke. What i didnt like was the fact he gonna try and put my kids in this thats a serious low blow. I am gonna leave it at that and be the bigger man. I know how to respect people. Ask anyone who knows me they will tell u i have and always will be a respectful and humble person.

1000+ respect bro. This is exactly what i told him on the beloved leaderboard and pms. I just wanted to get off my chest what i had to say. He always makes it seem like people think what he says and does is a joke. What i didnt like was the fact he gonna try and put my kids in this thats a serious low blow. I am gonna leave it at that and be the bigger man. I know how to respect people. Ask anyone who knows me they will tell u i have and always will be a respectful and humble person.

Whos danny never heard of him :odd:

Everyone here sounds like they are hurt for some reason?

This is the last time I reply to your funny messages!👍

Regards.

Lol, I'm not hurt..... Far from it.
Sooner or later you've got to have a good look at the way you conduct yourself.
Decent people don't give out hate for no reason. Looks to me like your getting what's coming to you.

And I'm sure you'll reply. Your the type that loves to have the last word.

SmokeNrubber
Lol, I'm not hurt..... Far from it.
Sooner or later you've got to have a good look at the way you conduct yourself.
Decent people don't give out hate for no reason. Looks to me like your getting what's coming to you.

And I'm sure you'll reply. Your the type that loves to have the last word.

Damn lol

I've only been coming on here consistently the past month and a bit after my break from it and I didn't wanna step on any toes..

Thought you didn't have toes? Heard they got Necked in a MMA fight after you hit him with a Coconut. :sly:

Just raced with a guy on horizon named KUNGFU-SKEETER. Trees like revenge:( Bad thing is he mentioned louds name. All in all a fast dude, good find horizon.

Hyperspeed
Just raced with a guy on horizon named KUNGFU-SKEETER. Trees like revenge:( Bad thing is he mentioned louds name. All in all a fast dude, good find horizon.

Ill have to join in and have some friendly comp with this guy :)

KUNG
yo mean tree rev... imma half to work on the initial launch settings a bit ur 09 launches hard... but great runs 👍

Good runs dude much respect earned :),cool fast guy don't find a lot of people like you anymore in gt5 ;)

We want to battle GTWW!

I know they got some fast guys but we can give them a shot!!

And after that we can give T.D.S. a rematch!

We have a ghost and it will be Andrew911 if not maybe Janco can ghost!

This battle should take place next Sunday July 7th 2013, @ 11:30 AM ET!

I know it will be a really hard match to win!

GTWW please confirm this battle!

Also please chose your car and we will chose ours a few days before the battle.

Last edited:
Back