TEKKEN 7

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 211 comments
Except as the owner of the PS3 version, its still reads Tekken 6.

81cXmmBj4wL._SL1500_.jpg

"Bloodline Rebellion" was name given to the upgrade of the arcade version, all of which ended up in the PS3 version.

Anyhow, I'm not sure if this'll be anywhere near as cheap since its PS3, in contrast to the PS2 titles (Like Tekken 4) which are all easily cheap to get in most places.

T6 where, I live, was $20 maybe even 14.95( can't remember). The customization is really good but the scenario campaign.... it was meh for me. On the bright side it gives a quick summary on the major events of each tekken game. Oh and the arcade was fun even if jins AI is full of BS

New avy and here's what I worked on:

tekken-7-wall-paper-kazumi-png.194675

tekken-7-wall-paper-kazuya-png.194676

Attachments

• Tekken 7 Wall Paper Kazumi.png
    Tekken 7 Wall Paper Kazumi.png
    635.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Tekken 7 Wall Paper Kazuya.png
    Tekken 7 Wall Paper Kazuya.png
    492.2 KB · Views: 73
bnr_t7l.png

Tekken 7 Test Location Announced, will be held in Japanese NAMCO Arcades October 3rd-5th

tekken7_01_cs1w1_x720.jpg

Site to watch the stream from: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv192806439
Announcement Video:

Eventhubs.com
On that weekend, Bandai Namco Games will be holding location tests for Tekken 7 at two locations -- the Namco arcades in Sugamo, Tokyo and Nipponbashi, Osaka, respectively. The aforementioned online matchmaking mode will also be on trial at the location test, allowing players in Tokyo to play against their counterparts in Osaka.
"As we're still working on the game, the location test build of Tekken 7 will be running with about 50% of the graphical effects intended for the final release of the game," Harada said in Japanese on the Sugamo Cup tournament stream.
Link.

Looks good. Wonder if Tekken's ever going down the realistic fighting mechanics + photo-realism route. Anybody remember Pit Fighter from the 80s arcades?

Oh well... MK went down the CGI/somewhat cartoony graphics route.. I thought maybe Tekken would be willing to do the opposite and experiment a little. :lol:

Oh well... MK went down the CGI/somewhat cartoony graphics route.. I thought maybe Tekken would be willing to do the opposite and experiment a little. :lol:

Have to agree with you on that one, not to mention the sexist outfits for the female characters. But well, Tekken got it too. ;)

Have to agree with you on that one, not to mention the sexist outfits for the female characters. But well, Tekken got it too. ;)

Try naming me one fighting game that doesn't feature female characters with costumes showing some skin.

Also if your gonna called those outfits "Sexist", then you never heard of DOA.

Try naming me one fighting game that doesn't feature female characters with costumes showing some skin.

I've heard of DOA before, and chill out. It's my mistake. :)

Samurai Showdown, Art of Fighting, Street Fighter, Tekken lol

Yeap, won't be the same without dem' females. ;)

Makes you wonder though, is the market for realistic fighting games dead altogether? I've never heard of anyone attempting a fight simulator.

If you go back to the Fight Night Round 4 and F.N.Champion days, that stuff was pretty realistic. Imagine taking the realism a few notches up, and featuring complete martial arts disciplines in different categories. And I know about EA's MMA and Undisputed.. they both suck.

I've heard of DOA before, and chill out. It's my mistake. :)

I wasn't getting mad, just looked like you were only pointing out one game with them when there was more them one.

Samurai Showdown, Art of Fighting, Street Fighter, Tekken lol

Apart from Art Of Fighting (which looks suspiciously a lot like Street Fighter), Surely you can't be serious.

Anyhow, back on topic: Not really surprised Japan is getting to try it out first as its by far the country where Arcade Gaming is still alive and kicking (hell, they are still making new Arcade cabinets).

I think there are plenty more like Waku Waku 7. Aside from that Spooky uploaded some arcade footage.

Looks good. Wonder if Tekken's ever going down the realistic fighting mechanics + photo-realism route. Anybody remember Pit Fighter from the 80s arcades?

Holy crap, I remember playing that game on Midway Arcade. That was one of the games I played the most, usually as that Wrestler (just because it sounded like he says "You 🤬!" everytime he won, usually proceeded by me kneeing the hell out of the opponent while they're on the ground :lol:).

As far as a "Fight Simulator" you mentioned, it just doesn't seem like a popular idea as far as I can tell. Sure people want many of the fighting styles represented properly, but not to the point where it has to be more of a sim.

Yeap, won't be the same without dem' females. ;)

Makes you wonder though, is the market for realistic fighting games dead altogether? I've never heard of anyone attempting a fight simulator.

If you go back to the Fight Night Round 4 and F.N.Champion days, that stuff was pretty realistic. Imagine taking the realism a few notches up, and featuring complete martial arts disciplines in different categories. And I know about EA's MMA and Undisputed.. they both suck.
I was at Gameworks, Las Vegas. They had a Tekken 3 setup were you actually punched and kick..

^^ Nice.

Hey, have we ever had a Tekken vs MK game in history? If we haven't, we should. Photo-realistic graphics and believable moves please.. ditch the CGI!

We haven't, though Ed Boon has said before that he would love to do one as he loves Tekken.

I'll bet $50,000,000 that one of the first comments will be how he looks "too anime". Now to sit back and get rich.

He probably will.

Anyhow, looks like the playable characters for these test locations are:

Steve Fox
King
Paul Pheonix
Asuka Kazama
Claudio
Katarina
Lars Alexanderson
Leo Kliesen
Sergei Dragonov
Feng Wei
Hwoarang
Marshall Law
Lili Rochefort
Kazuya Mishima
Heihachi Mishima
Alisa Boskonovich
Ling Xiaoyu
Bryan Fury

No Jin Kazama so far, early days though so wouldn't jump to conclusions yet.

Edit: One of the first videos from the Test locations:

Edit II: And here's more:

Last edited:
So bound after ground break is automatic... We have more dynamic close ups when something big is going to happen and probably a "super art"?

Latest Posts

Back