The Bugs & Glitches Thread (New OP)

• Thread starter KiroKai
  • 1,986 comments
i tried with other cars and not happen and i tried more times with the fiat,just on that race and sure ruined my race the lobby has heavy damage xD
(there are another bugs, an example are the kerbs, the grass pass the texture of kerbs and make a flickering in the cockpit view) you can try this on the first kerb after pit)

Last edited:
I wanted to take the new Nismo GT-R around Zahara before going to sleep. I hurried too much and didn't turn off the TC. So after getting control of the car, I opened the RA-menu to turn it off. But...I noticed that the torque-split is greyed out, and at 0/100. Meaning that the car isn't 4WD as it says when watching it in the garage. It's RWD :odd:

I wanted to take the new Nismo GT-R around Zahara before going to sleep. I hurried too much and didn't turn off the TC. So after getting control of the car, I opened the RA-menu to turn it off. But...I noticed that the torque-split is greyed out, and at 0/100. Meaning that the car isn't 4WD as it says when watching it in the garage. It's RWD :odd:

You need to buy a Fully Custom Diff.

Noticed something odd when overtaking this Legacy during the new SSR5 seasonal.

2i8c2kz.jpg

Looks the legacy took a shot to the tail and knocked it a light, they paid attention random small details like that. Smack a wall right and you knock out a Headlamp or tail light.

There is a bug where cockpit view on some cars goes missing at 'Zahara' when playing online or after playing in a lobby at 'Zahara'.

[List of ones known so far]

Mitsubishi Evo IX GSR'05
BMW M5'08
Mazda Miata FC (Premium)
Ferrari 458

Last edited:
@KiroKai - Found a bug after 1.12 update regarding ABS 0 & braking.

I was in my KTM X-Bow Street on The Nurb 24 Hour in Free Run offline (as per usual), & I noticed that the wheels were locking up far too easily with hardly any travel on the brake pedal. So I went into Setting & Reset To Default the Brake Balance, then I set it to what it was before. When I went back to the track it was back to normal. This happens every single time I go to track, but goes away after I to the reset.

Plus the game freezes all the time now!
I had the same problem and my ps3 freezes 3 times 2 were followed and the last few hours after,only trying to join a lobby with circuito de la sierra,the last freeze was in the lobby menu where you see the players,buttons etc.
today was really hard time for play online, offline runs well but when i go online is maddening :banghead:

this happened to me in the third race, I passed several times by that same area before and has never happened to me :scared:

It's much worse in a kart and happens on every single bridge at Zahara. The joints between the road and the bridges are bigger bumps than you'd think with a very low car, it causes the kart to launch with it's nose pointing towards the sky. The same happens at Daytona Road Course when driving over the painted lines.

In the kart at least, if you approach those bumps at an angle, it won't launch into the air, but it does if you hit them straight on.

I had the same problem and my ps3 freezes 3 times 2 were followed and the last few hours after,only trying to join a lobby with circuito de la sierra,the last freeze was in the lobby menu where you see the players,buttons etc.
today was really hard time for play online, offline runs well but when i go online is maddening :banghead:
I'm getting frequent freezing since 1.12, but for me it only happens when I first turn on the PS3 and start up GT6. Roughly 2-5 minutes after the game starts, it randomly freezes when switching between menus or changing screens for events. Once I reboot the PS3 from the crash, it no longer has any issues until I'm done playing and shutdown the PS3 again. I've tried other games to troubleshoot for PS3 issues, but it only happens on GT6.

Let me rephrase - it does a triple beep hard freeze when this happens, not a simple screen freeze or game freeze. It actually corrupted my data at one point, but luckily I used the backup on the PS3 and didn't lose anything.

I tried updating to 1.12, but when it starts installing, it says it is going to take something like 450 minutes and after e while it stops and says "an error occurred during installation". Then it starts all-over installing again. There is no way to avoid the installing and play the game. I tried to install it over 50 times and I always get the same message! I also tried twice erasing game data and installing all the available updates from the start. It still not works, exactly the same thing is happening. Please help me, I am so so so so frustrated. I cannot play, no matter how much I try. I 've even bought a new wheel, which I didn't have the chance to use, not even once. PLEASE HELP!

I tried updating to 1.12, but when it starts installing, it says it is going to take something like 450 minutes and after e while it stops and says "an error occurred during installation". Then it starts all-over installing again. There is no way to avoid the installing and play the game. I tried to install it over 50 times and I always get the same message! I also tried twice erasing game data and installing all the available updates from the start. It still not works, exactly the same thing is happening. Please help me, I am so so so so frustrated. I cannot play, no matter how much I try. I 've even bought a new wheel, which I didn't have the chance to use, not even once. PLEASE HELP!
I am having the same issue. It downloads the update, starts to install it, then quotes some crazy long amount of time (400 minutes to install), so I let it run, walk away, and when I come back hours later it just says "installation failed".

If i start the game again, it immediately trys to install the update, and then it fails again. I cannot get into the game, 1.12 is broken for me.

I am now suffering constant game freezing when doing seasonal TT/DT after about 10-15 minutes of play, when I pause the run to select manual restart, it will freeze. The controller inputs and PS button do nothing and I have to switch it off from the console to which I then get the triple beep shutdown, but then I do not get any 'Improper shutdown' warning message when I boot it up again, it just starts up normally as if nothing has happened.
More than 10 times it happened last night in only 2-3 hours, and in the last few hours today it has happened 4-5 times.

It's getting really annoying now as it is making it impossible to add mileage/hours played to my cars/stats because the progress is getting lost from the point of my last save before entering a TT/DT up to the crash.

The game freezes all the time now!
I had the same problem and my ps3 freezes trying to join a lobby with circuito de la sierra:banghead:
I'm getting frequent freezing since 1.12, it only happens on GT6.
Let me rephrase - it does a triple beep hard freeze when this happens, not a simple screen freeze or game freeze. It actually corrupted my data at one point.
I am now suffering constant game freezing. The controller inputs and PS button do nothing and I have to switch it off from the console to which I then get the triple beep shutdown, but then I do not get any 'Improper shutdown' warning message when I boot it up again, it just starts up normally as if nothing has happened.
More than 10 times it happened last night in only 2-3 hours, and in the last few hours today it has happened 4-5 times.
It's getting really annoying now as it is making it impossible to add mileage/hours played to my cars/stats because the progress is getting lost from the point of my last save.
This bug is really starting to tick me off, and is frequently recurring with lobbys that are at Zahara. And as Zahara is the defining feature of GT6 just now for me, along with the online racing and car customization, I am starting to slowly lose my sanity. No AUP-acceptable language can express my distain for this.

today was doing the 24 min of nurburgring and saw a crazy thing on the cockpit view of my toyota 2000gt the odometer turns the light on/off depends if you are near an ai car or not,I thought the car had an electrical fault lol

I'm still having sound issues! It's simply impossible to race if you can't hear your engine :banghead: Until PD gets this fixed GT6 is dead to me.

I'm still having sound issues! It's simply impossible to race if you can't hear your engine :banghead:

I haven't played in a few days, but this glitch is very annoying. Sound is so important for me because I can't look away from the turn to see if I'm at my rev limiter or my RPM's are too low. I also need it to be able to tell if I'm about to lose grip.

I haven't played in a few days, but this glitch is very annoying. Sound is so important for me because I can't look away from the turn to see if I'm at my rev limiter or my RPM's are too low. I also need it to be able to tell if I'm about to lose grip.

Yeah I can't take my eyes off the track to check the tachometer neither but grip is all about the ffb for me. I'm using a G27 and like the new ffb settings per the 1.12 update and have cut some serious time off my hot laps when the audio isn't glitching. If your having trouble with the new ffb and use a G27. Try changing your rotation from 900 to 600 or 450 degrees. The lower the more responsive or sensitive it will be.

Last edited:
Yeah I can't take my eyes off the track to check the tachometer neither but grip is all about the ffb for me. I'm using a G27 and like the new ffb settings per the 1.12 update and have cut some serious time off my hot laps when the audio isn't glitching. If your having trouble with the new ffb and use a G27. Try changing your rotation from 900 to 600 or 450 degrees. The lower the more responsive or sensitive it will be.

Sorry, I use a DS3. :P

That wheel stuff doesn't make sense to me. :lol:

Back