The "Euro Truck Simulator"-series Thread.

• Thread starter Dean
  • 2,073 comments
congratulations to scs for breaking the game with update 1.14 (public beta) .. low fps/choppy/slow + promised lift axle isn't working + scania handling is ruined (feels like a go cart??) etc etc

It's a beta.
i guess i'll just have to be (even more) patient and wait another 2-3 weeks for the full 1.14 release. (if not longer)

until thn, no ets2 :(
(ik i could just downgrade but i just removed all my mods n started a new profile etc, so i just don't feel like it)

i had removed my mods BEFORE using the 1.14 beta ..

Were you using the same profile that the mods were on though? You didn't really have to remove the mods entirely, just needed to make a new clean profile and deslect them all. Then the Beta should have far less issues.

Sorry to ask this, but I've been out of touch with the thread. Can you use mods online yet, or are they still out of use?

I don't think it'll ever be possible to use mods on MP.

Hopefully they release a new version soon, still only supported for 1.12.

Finally have the DAF a spin and I absolutely love it! The 410hp engine has enough power for everything and I really, really like all the information on the speedometer

The DAF looks nice from the outside, but I still just don't like the dashboard. I guess I'm just picky. :indiff:

Squirrel used an interior mod in his DAF (p)review.
Since I'm using the orange paint, I actually quite like the wood trim, but yeah I'd prefer something else too :)

I have a question about axles. My Volvo has the option of 4x2, 6x2-4 or 6x4. What is the difference between them other than the obvious?

I have a question about axles. My Volvo has the option of 4x2, 6x2-4 or 6x4. What is the difference between them other than the obvious?
4x2 is rear wheel drive only, and is the shortest for good maneuvering and it handles quite nicely. 6x2-4 the front 2 axles steer but only the rearmost axle provides drive, it feels very stable at speed. 6x4 only the front wheels steer and the 2 rear axles provide drive, this has the best traction by far but is not as good handling as the other two options.

So, you guys remember the problem I had with trying to play this on a bigger screen? Well I set the display on the second screen only and unfortunately, it did exactly the same thing it did before. I can only assume it just simply isn't going to cooperate with my Sylvania TV.

Yeah, I'm only really excited for ProMods and maybe the Multiplayer. I don't really care for other mods.

Finally saved enough money for the DAF and I'm still a little bit in love. That 410bhp has surprisingly a lot of power

Latest Posts

Back