The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
Mazda 5 needs an MPS version.
I mean think. A sports MPV. Amazing.
I think one of the magazines here in the US built one for the lolz.
return-of-the-boss-wagon-mazdaspeed-5-photo-275310-s-429x262.jpg

So uh, Wonder Festival increased my wishlist by like 30 figures... orz

Figures are consuming me.

Also, 1/4 scale Houki!!!!!!!!
Ale1406424418.jpeg
Dat Kitsunemiko. :D But I fear the bell collar might be throwing me off.

And for those who saw the IS2 ep with the girls dressed up in costume, which ones did you like?

Dat Max Factory Yoko... :drool: Unfortunately, my wallet is screaming "Do not want." :(

Also, on the subject of Sao2, I haven't seen it yet, but this gif amuses me.
GJhb4Xq.gif
On top of that, I really didn't like Kirito when he had a spar with Sugu later on. Do you remember that ridiculous stance? That supposedly "cool" stance that tops the fundamentals of holding the stick properly?

HorribleSubsSwordArtOnline-15720pmkv_snapshot_0636_20121015_082523.jpg
Old habits die hard... :D

Dat Kitsunemiko. :D But I fear the bell collar might be throwing me off.

And for those who saw the IS2 ep with the girls dressed up in costume, which ones did you like?
hehe Cecilia hehe
I want to play billiards all of a sudden oh god

And what Touhou anime did you find that in?
I spent about 15 minutes looking for it...
@ 2:16 is where it is, more or less

I don't watch that much anime (I've only watched Initial D, Attack on Titan, and at the moment, Sword Art Online) and I've noticed how around halfway through the season, the intro changes and the plot/conflict/setting changes drastically. Does this happen in all anime shows?

I don't watch that much anime (I've only watched Initial D, Attack on Titan, and at the moment, Sword Art Online) and I've noticed how around halfway through the season, the intro changes and the plot/conflict/setting changes drastically. Does this happen in all anime shows?
Yep, sometimes it is during different seasons. Example:
Naruto:

Sometimes the endings are better.

Last edited:

Not always. Usually, anything longer than 12 episodes (i.e. 24eps or more) gets a new intro and ending theme.

Drastic plot change would likely be poor script-managing. If you may be referring to the slow 6 first episodes that suddenly get rushed through the big antagonist in the last 2-3 episodes, that's poor script-managing (in my eyes anyway).

Anyway, 9 reasons to like Alter:

jnZXrwI.jpg
DgISPbY.jpg
aBsj1e5.jpg

du3UQBF.jpg
bwCtyQ1.jpg
POk2rgI.jpg

DytXWVG.jpg
pEz8WKy.jpg
VFcM1Du.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, that's usually how it goes. Just the same way as you can't make a book series all about a single conflict, you can't make an anime all about a single one either.

@Cano I don't care what you say, Yoko's the girl for me :sly:

That top right figure I think, is generally the prettiest one of all. I feel that it has the widest appeal out of any figures in general. Being perfection by Alter also helps. It doesn't bare excessive skin or contain influences of 'anime weird' deemed by Westerners (for those who feel conservative about their hobbies). Just a well done samurai girl wielding a samurai sword, something anyone can appreciate. Such a well done piece.

Back