• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
:3
kirino_kira_by_kisaragiamano-d32yc6r.gif

EDIT:
There's a Jesus anime?
Jesus-Saint-Young-Men.jpg

Last edited:
That top right figure I think, is generally the prettiest one of all. I feel that it has the widest appeal out of any figures in general.

Big fat this. This figure looks good from almost any angle.

It doesn't bare excessive skin or contain influences of 'anime weird' deemed by Westerners (for those who feel conservative about their hobbies).

Also this. The less you rely on the cheap trick of exposing more skin while maintaining the same level of visual attraction, the more rep you deserve.

Dat Kitsunemiko. :D But I fear the bell collar might be throwing me off.

And for those who saw the IS2 ep with the girls dressed up in costume, which ones did you like?
All of them, especially Houki's <3, Laura's, Rin's, and Tatenashi's (Which she stole from Rin).
---------------------
Japan is being ignorant as 🤬 again, and it seems they're actually serious, these sites will go down....only to come back later under new names.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-manga-publishers-crack-down-on-piracy/.77121

Also, I like how they assume every single anime is licensed in every single region. Two anime in that video, Urusei Yatsura and Hyouka are not even licensed in North America...

"This content is not available in my region." is one reason piracy exists, and is the most valid excuse for pirating.

And what Touhou anime did you find that in?
*Fanime

Touhou Kaleidoscope - Memories of Phantasm.
Sanae's only in the intro and Episode 2 thus far, the start of it.

I don't know what Touhou you're looking at then. :scared:
You clearly don't know what sort of Touhous there are.

Also, about that Sao2 gif I posted, I love the second face she pulls once she realises. It's like "what".

I watched some episodes of OreImo, a long while ago. It was perfectly fine as an anime, but the subject just did not suit me so I stopped. Plus I remember one of the characters looking disturbingly like Patchy.

Lol at Thomas the Tank Engine.

And finally, Houki Shi

Last edited:
*Fanime
I watched some episodes of OreImo, a long while ago. It was perfectly fine as an anime, but the subject just did not suit me so I stopped. Plus I remember one of the characters looking disturbingly like Patchy.
What, Kuroneko? I think that's just a character type.

MOE MOE DESU DESU HAIR

Yeah that one. I think she might have pissed me off besides as well.

You want purple hair, you can't beat Stocking.

Japan is being ignorant as 🤬 again, and it seems they're actually serious, these sites will go down....only to come back later under new names.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-manga-publishers-crack-down-on-piracy/.77121

Also, I like how they assume every single anime is licensed in every single region. Two anime in that video, Urusei Yatsura and Hyouka are not even licensed in North America...

"This content is not available in my region." is one reason piracy exists, and is the most valid excuse for pirating.

Didn't you see this thread?

Back