The GT5 DLC/Rare Paints database V.3.71 - muscle car link - Upd. 3.6.

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 208 comments

Make this thread sticky or not? - Public vote.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For orientation purpose it would not be bad to have a actual picture with the color from all mygt paints...

:lol:
Okay, I`m on vacation for the next 2.5 years. I will be back then with the ULTIMATE COLOUR DATABASE with ALL PAINTS ON ALL CARS.
:lol:

.......with picrures from multiple angles and all possible car body/rim combos? maybe book another few years from work too....we will miss you but look forward to your return with great anticipation lol
seriously, great job done young man, thumbs up and hat off to you

You sir have way way way too much time on your hands :sly:, Seriously though good work compiling a database so far 👍, You deserve not just one cookie but a whole packet and a bag of nuts :D.

Tssk, maybe Bright Star should tell us his RUF colors instead of fixing you "only" more work...

There is a 96% majority who wants this thread sticky.

Thanks for voting so far. (Even when there is missing a "t" in "matter"... Sorry.)

Monatsende
There is a 96% majority who wants this thread sticky.

Thanks for voting so far. (Even when there is missing a "t" in "matter"... Sorry.)

Stick without a doubt 97% now ;)

Last edited:
Chrome orange (Not in the chrome section but beneath the silver + gold chrome minis) is awesome! :drool: and also it's good to see this thread is now stickied :D:tup:

5 star effort bud.

Great work you've done here.

STICKY PLEASE!!!

👍

Nice Job Monatsende !! I'm gone vote for "YES"

Chrome orange (Not in the chrome section but beneath the silver + gold chrome minis) is awesome! :drool: and also it's good to see this thread is now stickied :D:tup:

It's a sticky now :D:cool::P:tup:

Congrats, you can edit the topic now and remove the "sticky" Q :)

Oh la la. you have been Offically sticked.:D
Good on you. Nice thread mate.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Monatsende,

Congrats on the sticky, brilliant effort, awesome work 👍

Thanks! :D
I try to keep the OP up-dated with colours that are requested very often.

Horns section. Is this of any use???

My honest opinion mate is No.
They are all generic sounds and nothing special in them?
Plus this thread is a DLC Paint database and has now progressed into a rare paint thread as well.
Which is great mate but the horns for me are a big no no.:(
Maybe if you want it to progress more then maybe some of the unusual colours in the paints. Place them like in the OP with Make and Manufacture.?
But please, horns are just a useless bit of kit placed in GT5:D
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Horns section. Is this of any use???

If you could say which horn matched which car,I guess it would make more sense,but besides learning about the tank car horn(112) and more recently the Lambo Countach one(254) I have no idea which horn belongs to each car.

Great work on this colours data base. it's really good to see the colours all together.

and the horns sound list is really helpful too.

I can imagine, but serious way too much time on your hands...
But amazing work... 👍

Well, honestly it didn`t take too much time. Otherwise I had skipped that project.
It was more a challenge to get them sounds out of the game into a manageable mp3 form.
I love challenges. :sly:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back