The Metal ThreadMusic 

I've recently discovered Cacophony and I've loved their music ever since.:)
Marty Friedman + Jason Becker= ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION!!!!!!!!! 👍

and you can never forget Megadeth:

On October 30th (@ Vancouver) I saw Judas Priest on their 'Epitaph' tour with Thin Lizzy & Black Label Society.

That was pretty freakin' sweet! Ears rang for days... :dopey:

Now I hear Megadeth and Motorhead are going to be playing in Abbotsford in a few months & I really want to see that too. 👍

Edit: YouTube took the song down.

Storytime by Nightwish debuted at 9am Helsinki time, I woke up to listen to it at 2am.

Imaginaerum is going to be amazing!

Last edited:
GORE NOT CORE! big into Cattle Decapitation, though I could never be vegan :) check out Havok, a up and coming Thrash band from Colorado of all places. Killin' it. I have about 20 CDs imported onto my PS3, and it's strictly metal.

Power, destruction, violence, metal... Sepultura represents all that and alot more;). Those were the days:grumpy:👍.

Just picked up Megadeth's "Th1rt3en" but not had a chance for a listen yet. Been listening to a lot of Avantasia the last week and quite hanging out for "Imaginarium" when it arrives.

caffeine4130
GORE NOT CORE! big into Cattle Decapitation, though I could never be vegan :) check out Havok, a up and coming Thrash band from Colorado of all places. Killin' it. I have about 20 CDs imported onto my PS3, and it's strictly metal.

Never liked grind. Other than Napalm Death anyway. Ive always much preferred powerviolence. Cap Cas, No Comment, Despise You. Nowadays the two are almost interchangeable. Do you like Iron Lung?

I'm pumped for the Sabbath reunion. And I also got Th1rt3en this week and was pretty impressed with it. On another note, going to see the Judas Priest Epitaph tour with BLS and Thin Lizzy supporting on Wednesday in Rochester, NY :D

well at this moment probably pantera, slayer, painmuseum, black label society, anthrax, cannibal corpse, black sabbath, dimmu, iced earth, pretty much whatever sounds good

I'm pumped for the Sabbath reunion. And I also got Th1rt3en this week and was pretty impressed with it. On another note, going to see the Judas Priest Epitaph tour with BLS and Thin Lizzy supporting on Wednesday in Rochester, NY :D

My friend is going to see that, I wanted to go so bad lol

I have a couple friends who will only buy 1st pressings, if possible, but they're collecting 80s punk and hardcore records. And they usually have a modern repress to listen to. I couldn't care less about whether or not a record is a repress or not. IMO, it's not worth spending 100 bucks on something when I can get a repress for 10. My favorite records (records that I own, that is) are probably Possessed - Seven Churches, Black Flag - Damaged and Elliott Smith - ST. All represses, 40 bucks total. My friend has first pressings of each for a total of over 200. No thanks. Granted, they'll net him as much or more when he needs to sell.

Bones Brigade
I have a couple friends who will only buy 1st pressings, if possible, but they're collecting 80s punk and hardcore records. And they usually have a modern repress to listen to. I couldn't care less about whether or not a record is a repress or not. IMO, it's not worth spending 100 bucks on something when I can get a repress for 10. My favorite records (records that I own, that is) are probably Possessed - Seven Churches, Black Flag - Damaged and Elliott Smith - ST. All represses, 40 bucks total. My friend has first pressings of each for a total of over 200. No thanks. Granted, they'll net him as much or more when he needs to sell.

My main genre is hc/punk. I got quite a few first pressing,but i got them the legit way. Digging in crates etc. I refuse to pay anything over 30$ (thats even a stretch)for an original press. No fun,rather just discover. I got a handleful of great NYHC that i discovered 2nd hand. Metal,and mainly HC are my deal

Last edited:
tfed
The damaged lp is the best stuff BF did with rollins. But boy Dez ripped on vocals for them

My favorite of the true Rollins records is My War but in all honesty I don't really like how weird they got after that.

Just wanted to drop by and tell you guys that Imaginaerum is amazing.

Tuomas is like none other. Nightwish... is insane.

Getting very excited for defenders of the faith; going on Friday and the line-up is:
Trivium, In Flames, Ghost, Insense, Rise to Remain.
I've never really listened to the latter 3 until I bought the ticket and I like Ghost but it gets a bit same-y. Insense are good and Rise to Remain are also good and also have Bruce Dickinson's son as a front man (you do learn something new every day)

Well I went saw the Epitaph tour about 2 weeks ago now and I have to say that Judas Priest put on the best show I've ever seen. Halford was hitting notes that only dogs could hear and was holding them for unreal lengths of time. BLS and Thin Lizzy were pretty good too, but Priest was just unreal.

Imaginaerium is pretty cool. It's not metal, it's a musical.

Has anyone heard of The Browning? They're like a metal/electronica fusion band. I wish I could get instrumentals of their stuff... it's pretty awesome without the screaming. Screaming is only for working out.

New Lamb of God album coming out January 24th! \m/

Track from the new album out for listening. It's called "Ghost Walking"

http://www.lamb-of-god.com/

I saw that pop up on last.fm a few days ago been meaning to listen to it. I like it. LoG has gotten the point where you can pretty much expect what to hear in one of their albums. I picked up Wrath so I'll probably end up picking this up too.

Metallica reunion with Dave Mustaine and Lloyd Grant on guitar and Ron McGovney on bass!!!!!
http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=689168

Bleh. Too bad its not Cliff Burton coming back from the dead. That would be the concert to pay for. I can't afford the tickets anyways, I don't even have to look at them. $80 for a normal concert of theirs... This is going to be a **** ton more.

Back