The Project CARS Photo Pron Thread

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,228 comments
There's a wheel missing in the 2nd shot. :odd:
It's there. Seems to be bottoming out on the suspension though (and possibly clipping the track slightly) , which is consistent with FWD hatches leaning on the outer front tyre to the degree that the inner rear often lifts off the ground.

Why does is say Michelin on the car and Masculine on the tires?
Also is it always raining in this game or something jeeze

1) Because it might be an oversight or some complicated shenanigans, thanks for pointing it out though - I ll ask at WMD.
2) Beause it rains just as often as people taking screenshots want it to. Jeeze.

1) Because it might be an oversight or some complicated shenanigans, thanks for pointing it out though - I ll ask at WMD.
2) Beause it rains just as often as people taking screenshots want it to. Jeeze.
I was being sarcastic with the rain but damn alot of those pics wet.

@Frizbe The vehicle artist confirmed the car will have Michelin tyres soon.

Link for FLX/other WMD members - http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthre...Art-Discussion&p=701280&viewfull=1#post701280
Nice.

@Frizbe The vehicle artist confirmed the car will have Michelin tyres soon.

Link for FLX/other WMD members - http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthre...Art-Discussion&p=701280&viewfull=1#post701280
Curious...in the build notes, with reference to this correction, do you think it will it say, "Various text strings have been amended"?
direwolf.gif

This thread. It's simple stunning. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Even my friends who aren't fan of videogames, cars or both :drool: when they see those pictures!

Not a particularly good pic guys but just thought I'd share a shot on my new 49" 4K TV at 4096 x 2160 resolution. The game looks stunning at this resolution with this screen size. Just took a quick pic with my iPhone but will try and get some direct captures and post them.

Not a particularly good pic guys but just thought I'd share a shot on my new 49" 4K TV at 4096 x 2160 resolution. The game looks stunning at this resolution with this screen size. Just took a quick pic with my iPhone but will try and get some direct captures and post them.

What graphics card do you need for that? And what graphic details?

Now the game only needs the 787B for a nice Group C competition. Besides, no game until now have been able to mimic the real sounds of the 787B properly, perhaps PCARS can be that game.
In terms of being appropriately recorded, or replicating the experience of hearing the 787B in the flesh? The 26B has been recorded accurately before.

In terms of being appropriately recorded, or replicating the experience of hearing the 787B in the flesh? The 26B has been recorded accurately before.
The latter. It's got to be replicated according to the real thing. I wanna hear it in the game as I would be hearing it in real life.

Back