Tuner Wars by Harvey Wallbanger (First 2 battles joined 12/6/11)

Announcement!
Harvey Wallbanger in commemoration of the 2,000 post in the Café & Outlaw Motorsports Garage, will present a special award.
The "Holy Handgrenade"!
This trophy will be awarded to any garage that defeats the Outlaws in any tuning challenge battle. The car will be given to the founder of said garage with the understanding that it will be passed on to the next garage to defeat them in a challenge. Such challenges can take place either in F.I.T.T. sanctioned events or in Tuner Wars Battles.

Clueless Tunes headed by krenkme and his fellow parrotheads has presented the first such challenge as part of ryangt's ~Japanese Auto Celebration Shootout~ a sanctioned F.I.T.T. event. Can they be the first garage to hold the "Holy Handgrenade" or will the Outlaws retain possession of this golden wonder!

The total time of the first nine combined Clueless and Outlaw laptimes only have a 9-10 seconds difference.:crazy: This is turning into a really close competition.:dopey: I can't wait to have that Holy Handgrenade at the Clueless shop!:D

The total time of the first nine combined Clueless and Outlaw laptimes only have a 9-10 seconds difference.:crazy: This is turning into a really close competition.:dopey: I can't wait to have that Holy Handgrenade at the Clueless shop!:D

It'll look really good under the bird cage :D:lol::lol::dopey:

Great Idea though Harvey :cheers:

Tuner Collaboration Tunes
Holden Commodore STC
Welcome to the first collaboration tune between Clueless tunes and Outlaw Motorsports. Welcome to our Frankenstein.

This is the racing version of the Holden Commodore GTO 500. The STC. STC has nothing to do with GT's naming of its fictitious race cars, nothing to do with the Super Touring Car. It stands for something more like Scary, Terrifying Creature. Which is what it is. And it's not read as STC either, it's Esse-Ta-See. Ecstasy. That's the look you'd have on your face when you make it around a corner in this at the limit.

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: UCD
Paintjob: Cosmo Mica from Holden
Wheels: Rays Volks Racing TE37
Aerodynamic Kit: --

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: --

ECU Tuning: Sport
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sport
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Sport
Catalytic Converter: Sport
Exhaust: Racing
Turbo Kit: Supercharger

Transmission: Fully Customisable

Clutch: Double Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable

Suspension: Fully Customisable

Tires: Racing Medium

The Tune
Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: 51kg @ 0
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission- process as follows;
1)Set to 211
2)Set Final Gear to 3.195
1st=2.682
2nd=1.853
3rd=1.380
4th=1.123
5th=0.942
6th=.808
Should display an indicated top speed of 216 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 15
Acceleration: 12
Braking: 8

Suspension
Camber Angle: 2.3/0.5
Toe Angle: -0.15/-0.20
Ride Height: -30/-10
Spring Rate: 12.0/9.0
Dampers (Extension): 8/7
Dampers (Compression): 6/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/4

Brakes
6/9

The car has 691 PP, weighs 1400 Kg with a 60/40 front/rear weight distribution, has 744+ HP and produces 724 ft-lb torque@4900 rpm with a 7400 rpm redline.

Notes: All explained. Brutal to drive. Would pack even more power if this car hasn't been taken pass 12k miles during testing. Good luck, and be thankful GT doesn't make you pay for the tyres.

Special Thanks to DaDog, Tris_73 and to all who have volunteered to testing this and bringing it to life, and to Krenkme who has made this car possible in the first place. 👍

Oh boy am I sorry for the very late reply guys, shortly after the events I was in a bad accident and am still recovering, but am now able to use the keyboard, and want to thank all of you for the awesome car. I finised third for the season, but it could have been first because of drive, not car. It was great.

Do you two garages have any other joint tunes I can look at? Hope to be able to play the game in a few months, but for now I'm just enjoying reading what I've missed in this forum.

Thanks guys.

Oh boy am I sorry for the very late reply guys, shortly after the events I was in a bad accident and am still recovering, but am now able to use the keyboard, and want to thank all of you for the awesome car. I finised third for the season, but it could have been first because of drive, not car. It was great.

Do you two garages have any other joint tunes I can look at? Hope to be able to play the game in a few months, but for now I'm just enjoying reading what I've missed in this forum.

Thanks guys.
Ouch...an accident you say? Do you mind if we ask what exactly happened? I understand if you say no, of course. Hope you recover soon, we've missed you. (Hah! Did I not say the STC would hurt Frosty, Krenkme? Now look at what we've done!)

A 3rd is extremely good, given how crap the car originally turned out to be. I've been thinking about reworking it now that I know a bit more about tuning that I did back then.

Joint tunes? No real luck with that, Krenkme has his way of doing his and I have mine. I suggest you to go use his tunes first though, good introduction cars, from what I hear.

Anyway, glad to have you back. Now I can sleep knowing that I haven't killed anyone with that thing. :lol: Get well soon mate. :)

Last edited:
Good to hear from you again frosty. Sorry to hear about your accident, I hope you recovery will be good and easy. I wont ask you what happend, but I hope you recover fully. 👍

I'm glad the car worked for you, I was unhappy with it, but we tried.

No, we don't really have any joint tunes together, but we have alot of fun challenging and kinda working together.

Be well :dopey:

A car accident, involving a motorcycle, high speed, and a very inexperienced driver. We'll just leave it at that. Just happy to be able to enjoy the forum again.

Maybe you two could make a race car tune together. They're safe to start, and can be very fast. No suggestion, just an idea.

frosty1
A car accident, involving a motorcycle, high speed, and a very inexperienced driver. We'll just leave it at that. Just happy to be able to enjoy the forum again.

Maybe you two could make a race car tune together. They're safe to start, and can be very fast. No suggestion, just an idea.

Ouch! Get well, and a full recovery.

Like Onboy said. I tune my cars for ease and comfort (even though he thinks there not :P) and he tunes to kill you. And it looks like he almost did :scared:

But I'm always up for working with the Outlaws, even if they're a bunch of cheaters :lol::dopey:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back