Wallbanger's 1st annual million credit FF Summer Shootout!(6/19/11 final 7/17/11)

CSLACR
See? It's that damn Volvo! :lol:

I have to ask now, to the drivers,
"What shift points did you guys use for the Volvo C-30 R"?

Yeah the shift points might of certainly made a difference, maybe even bump it up a bit on the final results. Then again the same might be said about many of the Cars posted ;) I'm sure my CTR would of done better without the pp Fubar, but I'm satisfied with the Fastest CTR & fastest overall time behind the DC5's, Trials, and Alien Mazda. Great results considering. 8)

Great event altogether.

Yeah the shift points might of certainly made a difference, maybe even bump it up a bit on the final results. Then again the same might be said about many of the Tunes posted ;)
Well, I actually do think the powerband's placement hurt the Lolvo's final standings, I think it comes with the territory of selecting the car. I think pretty much every other car was "redline".
I think some tweaking and your CTR would have had it beat in my run, it was certainly the fastest of it's kind.

See? It's that damn Volvo! :lol:

I have to ask now, to the drivers,
"What shift points did you guys use for the Volvo C-30 R"?

I just did what RJ told me to do when I drove his one, shift within the region of 5000-6000rpm.

CSLACR
Well, I actually do think the powerband's placement hurt the Lolvo's final standings, I think it comes with the territory of selecting the car. I think pretty much every other car was "redline".
I think some tweaking and your CTR would have had it beat in my run, it was certainly the fastest of it's kind.

It's too bad about the Fubar. It was Tuned with 30kg of ballast, 20 less hp & power limited. I was far under PP when posted and couldn't change the tune (it was "locked in") only thing that could be done was yank the ballast, throw on a bigger turbo with no limiting. I never dove the car like that, but it did okay.

I really enjoy the co-tuning between RJ and myself. The Yellowbird and this Atenza alone speak volumes to what we're able to accomplish together. It helps me pick his brain on how he tunes and I learn quite a bit. Also I accumulate notes to refer back to, as I save the PM's between us, that document every adjustment and result that came from them.
I believe that if RJ had done it solo, the Mazda may have been more user friendly, but possibly at the sacrifice of some speed to the faster drivers(but probably would have resulted in 3rd overall). So, I think it comes down to target audience. I suppose it's smarter to tune for the majority of tester skill levels. It's just hard to convince myself, that purposely slowing the car down, is okay, if it results in faster laps for others. Just goes against my nature, and that's probably where RJ and I disagree most, as far as tuning method goes. He tunes for the people, I tune for the track. Regardless, it's great working with RJ and nice to see the hard work pay off.
As far as trash talking goes, Mafia doesn't have much room to talk, since every single GME tune is on the bottom half of the leader board :P

This is the contribution of "Praiano's tunes garage" for the FF summer shootout, and for the faster test driver , “Madame GTP_CSL"

MCLAREN F1 ’94 – “Madame GTP_CSL edition” pink is faster for the faster ladies.

suzukacircuit24.jpg
suzukacircuit25.jpg

This is a special edition , low HP no aerofoil version ,prize car from praiano’s tunes for the “FF summer shootout, specialy tuned for “Madame GTP_CSL” who have won the tester drivers contest.

Buy a new car
only oil change.
Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
Fully custom transmition
Adjustable LSD
Suspension fully customizable kit

Downforce 00/00

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2370 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 400 km/h = 248,5 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 4388
2: 3116
3: 2329
4: 1808
5: 1454
6: 1209

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 376 km/h = 233,6 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 638 hp
weight 970 kg
perf. Points 627 pp

LSD Rear 50/50/20

Ride Height -15 / -15

Spring Rate 12.0/14.5
Extension 3/9
Compression 3/9
Anti-roll bars 3/5

Camber 1.4/1.8
Toe -0.12/+0.22

Brake Balance 4/7

tires R3/R3

Enjoy

Catastrophic... I can't send the car to miss GTP_CSL.... too expensive it seems..:guilty::guilty::guilty:

EDIT: But the tune is very good, i'm very proud of it.

Yeah but I still have the fastest French 500PP FF.
A title that should hold up for a while eh!:D:crazy::bowdown::gtpflag:

Lol, if only you entered a Peugeot 406 or one of the french cars I sent you, you would have placed higher :D And speaking of that lot, how are they doing?

Lol, if only you entered a Peugeot 406 or one of the french cars I sent you, you would have placed higher :D And speaking of that lot, how are they doing?
Really hate to break it to you Onboy as I didn't want to hurt your feelings...but I actually had all the French cars and tested them before settling on the C4. A couple others were close if you remember my "Dirty Dozen" list but with the time I had left to actually tune the car I think I made the right choice...at least of French cars.:sly:

I'm still going to torture a couple of you with my Swedish Whale and see if despite its slight lack of top speed the big Volvo might have been a better choice...then there's the Focus RS...and the...oh so many cars to tune!:crazy:

Really hate to break it to you Onboy as I didn't want to hurt your feelings...but I actually had all the French cars and tested them before settling on the C4. A couple others were close if you remember my "Dirty Dozen" list but with the time I had left to actually tune the car I think I made the right choice...at least of French cars.:sly:

I'm still going to torture a couple of you with my Swedish Whale and see if despite its slight lack of top speed the big Volvo might have been a better choice...then there's the Focus RS...and the...oh so many cars to tune!:crazy:

Ah well, I guess that means I get my bonkers 240~hp C2 back :D And I think…I'm…going…to…run……yep. RUN. RUN AWAY!!!! THE SWEDES ARE HERE WITH THERE WHALE!!! :D

Okay... Is CSLARC the Hottest Chic on the Planet? (not even referring to his/her Avatar pic being HOT) but is that just a Avatar Pic & your a Dude, or are you a Chic wether it's you or not in the Pic?

I mean, you can fricken Drive CSL & any Chic that can Drive like that is HOT in my book!!! I'd also prefer to stop referring to you as a him if your a her.

If you are a Chick, Girl, Female, Woman (whatever is respectful in your neck of the woods) I have to ;) Don't be mad at me :)

Ah well, I guess that means I get my bonkers 240~hp C2 back :D And I think…I'm…going…to…run……yep. RUN. RUN AWAY!!!! THE SWEDES ARE HERE WITH THERE WHALE!!! :D
What your not scared of running a 420 HP 1500KG full size saloon that just happens to be FF around GVS in the name of science are you?

What your not scared of running a 420 HP 1500KG full size saloon that just happens to be FF around GVS in the name of science are you?

420?!?! It's 400hp in a car the size and weight of an elephant! So yes, I'm scared. But I want to try anyways :D

420?!?! It's 400hp in a car the size and weight of an elephant! So yes, I'm scared. But I want to try anyways :D
Well good you've made up my mind...Mjolner is the next of my "Dirty Dozen" to get tuned.:D
Just for you Onboy...it does have better grip I believe in the corners...just not as much raw speed down the straight.
Of course if I was feeling particularly nasty I'd send you the test tune of the Soju Express...that car has speed down the straight you wouldn't believe...and absolutely no grip on SS tires!::dopey::crazy::scared:

Well good you've made up my mind...Mjolner is the next of my "Dirty Dozen" to get tuned.:D
Just for you Onboy...it does have better grip I believe in the corners...just not as much raw speed down the straight.
Of course if I was feeling particularly nasty I'd send you the test tune of the Soju Express...that car has speed down the straight you wouldn't believe...and absolutely no grip on SS tires!::dopey::crazy::scared:
I want to try both! :D So a car which excels on corners but is crap down straights against a car which can't turn but hurtles down any straight roads…

I want to try both! :D So a car which excels on corners but is crap down straights against a car which can't turn but hurtles down any straight roads…
With no tuning of the FC Transmission just top speed adjustment and a lousy entrance to the straight the Soju Express was hitting close to 160mph at the brake marker on the driving line.:crazy::scared::scared::crazy:

As far as trash talking goes, Mafia doesn't have much room to talk, since every single GME tune is on the bottom half of the leader board :P

Already explained it, you want to try and egg me on go for it because it took TWO of you as tuners to build a car together and you still couldn't WIN!! That's more fail than me building three cars and not winning. Thanks for playing, next time build a car without RJ's help. ;)

Besides, if I ever cared about what you really thought Adrenaline I'd say something more but I respect RJ, not you and I'll leave it at that.

Wow. Trash-talking after it's all been washed up. You guys are competitive. Bodes well for the next one.

I apologise for having to slightly neuter a couple of the ITRs during my testing, but I wanted to build as many of the tunes as I could so I could keep them. I did follow the posts to the letter, and only adjusted to hit 500pp. I will, as a result of feeling a bit bad about this, put a vote in for mandatory sharing in the next iteration of the shootout.

Thanks again to all involved in making this event a reality. 👍

Already explained it, you want to try and egg me on go for it because it took TWO of you as tuners to build a car together and you still couldn't WIN!! That's more fail than me building three cars and not winning. Thanks for playing, next time build a car without RJ's help. ;)

Besides, if I ever cared about what you really thought Adrenaline I'd say something more but I respect RJ, not you and I'll leave it at that.

Pro-Tip. When Americans add smilies to the end of a statement, it implies a joking manner. No tears needed. Especially when you initiated the joking banter.

Last edited:
Okaayy...to stop the mods from intervening again, i think we should leave it here...and Adrenaline, you've yet to answer me, do you or do you not want your Spirra back?

Edit: I should probably change 'your' to 'the', as it isnt…It's not the one you sent him. He lost it :D

Last edited:
Back