Want a greater variety of Paint Chips? Try these Cars & Share your Favourite Paint Chips

• Thread starter Akwaaba
  • 809 comments
Thanks to @ScotteDawg for bringing attention to Redline 3-Coat from one of the Ford Mustangs in the dealership. It's one of the few solid bright reds that the Viper GTS '13 can be painted in that allows for white stripes (most other solid reds use black stripes) which is good news for those wanting to sport the Viper's factory racing colors.

My mistake - sorry about that! The colour Redline 3-coat is actually from the SRT dealership from the 2011 Charger (or Challenger - I didn't take too much notice of the car, just the dealer and year... sorry again)!

So, though it is not actually a Viper colour, it is an SRT colour.

My mistake - sorry about that! The colour Redline 3-coat is actually from the SRT dealership from the 2011 Charger (or Challenger - I didn't take too much notice of the car, just the dealer and year... sorry again)!

So, though it is not actually a Viper colour, it is an SRT colour.

Yes... caused me a bit of trouble finding that color. Finally googled what car had Redline 3-Coat. So it's nice that it's an SRT color!

Not sure if mentioned before, but the Mercedes A160 Avantgarde has a nice Purple/Aubergine color named African Violet. The car only costs 33.020 so that's a steal!

Does anyone know if Titanium Blade is in 6? It's a Nissan color that I had in 5 and I loved it. I have been digging around the forums trying to find it and can not. Also I have another game updating at the moment, so I cant check right now.

Does anyone know if Titanium Blade is in 6? It's a Nissan color that I had in 5 and I loved it. I have been digging around the forums trying to find it and can not. Also I have another game updating at the moment, so I cant check right now.

Titanium Blade comes with the gt-r concept (Tokyo motor show 2001) '01 for $1,000,000c

I've taken some time to discover some interesting paints for under 20.000 credits. You'll find the list below:

[Honda] [FIT W]
'01: 12,600 Cr - Iris Red Pearl, Mint Opal
[Honda] [1300 Coupe S] '70: 12,800 Cr - Beige Metallic, Gold Metallic
[Ford] [Ka]: 12,920 Cr - Capri Blue
[Nissan] [Cube X] '98: 14,180 Cr - Frosty Gold Metallic *VERY cool color*
[Honda] [CR-X SiR]
'90: 15,470 Cr - Flint Black Metallic, Wien Blue Pearl
[Daihatsu] [Move Custom RS LTD] '02: 15,720 Cr - Deep Purple Crystal Metallic
[Mazda] [Demio Sport]: 16,200 Cr - Spirited Green Metallic
[Honda] [FIT RS] '10: 17,000 Cr - Polished Metal Metallic
[Toyota] [Aqua S] '11: 17,900 Cr - Citrus Orange Mica Metallic, Yellow

If there's interest in more cool paint chips i could investigate the 20k - 40k range aswell.

Rosso Corallo Scuro from one of the Fiat 500s is a bright red that keeps white stripes on the Camaro Z/28 '69 in GT5 so it might do the same to other striped cars in GT6.
Rosso Corallo Scuro from the Fiat 500 R '72 confirmed for white stripes on the new Viper, none others tested. Oh yeah, it's cheap!
👍

I've had a a friend that had a really nice dark purple paint, the name is called blue sapphire just wondering if anyone knew what car its from.

I think it's worth noting that there's only one Opel paint chip (the race cars obviously don't have paint chips) that isn't acquired upon purchasing a car; Zypressengrun.

Hey there. A friend of mine had a lovely blue that he said was called Pacific Blue, just he didn't know what car it was from. :boggled: Would anyone here be able to help identify the car this colour is from? Thanks in advance. 👍

Hey there. A friend of mine had a lovely blue that he said was called Pacific Blue, just he didn't know what car it was from. :boggled: Would anyone here be able to help identify the car this colour is from? Thanks in advance. 👍
Nissan March 12sr '07 has Pacific Blue

So, I have 3 different 'Rosso Alfa', one is darker than the other two but those two are exactly the same!
Same name, same thumbnail and of course, same colour on the car...
The question is: if you buy two different cars with the exact same colour, you'll get two identical paint chips?
those two rosso alfa are listed like this (just an example):
rosso alfa
rosso medio
rosso corsa
rosso alfa

not like this:

rosso corsa
rosso alfa
rosso alfa
rosso medio

if it's the same colour should be more like the listing above...

I think in general most identical chips "stack" but there are the oddballs that don't for some reason and you get two identical ones. Maybe they're so barely different that you can't see the difference but it's there in the coding? :odd:

Does anyone know how I can get 15th AE paints without doing all seasonal events.
Since no one wants to gameshare, and I just got the game a week ago and did not get the pre ordered version of Gran Turismo 6.
Really looking forward for the GT Polarized-028 and Red Chrome.

the TVR cars have some awesome color shift colors and the car are very unique too in handling and design

I don't know if this was already mentioned: Etna Black (Alfa Romeo MiTo)
media

The E55 AMG '02 (I think) has a great metallic black/pewter, melanischwarz. One of my favorites. I haven't found anything else like it.

Read some posts but didnt find a matte dark grey so far- anyone?
Toyota FT-86 Concept '09 has a "matte black" thats kind of dark grey but thats a bit too dark xD

Does anyone know how I can get 15th AE paints without doing all seasonal events.
Since no one wants to gameshare, and I just got the game a week ago and did not get the pre ordered version of Gran Turismo 6.
The only way to get the anniversary paints is from the game stop pre order.

I would game share my 15th Anniv. But what would be in it for me?

Read some posts but didnt find a matte dark grey so far- anyone?
Toyota FT-86 Concept '09 has a "matte black" thats kind of dark grey but thats a bit too dark xD
Matte dark grey was a color winnable by doing a seasonal event.

You can find Mayan Red on the Pontiac Firebird.

I didn't find Mayan Red giving a white stripe? Certainly not on the MX-5's where the stripe appears when you paint.

The brightest red I've found so far which gives a white stripe isthe metallic Competitzione Red which I think is a Alfa colour.

Latest Posts

Back