War Thunder (F2P Air/Ground combat MMO)

Indeed.. Well, I got almost crappiest reward from that event, hopefully you have better luck.

Also, Arcade mode.. Never EVER again. :yuck:

I'm almost forced to play arcade mode since there's usually around 20k total playing on PS4, and I'm not sure on the percentage of that on US servers.

I'm almost forced to play arcade mode since there's usually around 20k total playing on PS4, and I'm not sure on the percentage of that on US servers.
I used to have this problem 1 and a half years ago but you can get a game in 5 mins at longest on RB. Even less if it is an event.

Ps4 and PC cross play I think. I saw one of my friends in a fight whilst I was on PC and he was on PS4 I think. I may be wrong.

Got the H51-B/h or whatever. Like I care :lol: Was easy enough in to get those kills in Arcade - no matter how much Arcade sucks...

Got the H51-B/h or whatever. Like I care :lol: Was easy enough in to get those kills in Arcade - no matter how much Arcade sucks...
Ahh the worst performing plane in the game bar the U-2. Made even worse by the floats.

But at least it is something. I was hoping for the XF5F and got the DB7. Not terrible but could have been better.

I think I have two planes like XF5F and TB-3 since Christmas event. Edit: I just got the DB-7, I would like to see the He-51 floatplane stat card or whatever.

Last edited:
Air Domination. :yuck: First time playing it and I hate it.

Two games of it in a row. I've been ran into more times than I've been shot down... and that was by an enemy AAA.

Bah... got the He-51 hydroplane.

Last edited:
I got my DB-7... and I've come to the conclusion that [Operation] Berlin is crap (for various reasons) and AB groundforces is screwed up...

I've just started working on the F4U-1C.. Seeing that despite of being heavier plane, according to Gaijin it turns better than Mustang. And seeing that it has those lovely 4x20mm cannons it is damn right murderous for tier III plane.
Don't even look at the stat cards apart from the armament and reload times (and sometimes the top speed). :P

F7F-1 has become my favourite fast bomber.. Works well against light cruisers etc and doesn't take as long as the B25 or B17/24
Don't use it as a bomber. Use that bomber spawn to get climbers and other bombers.

I would've loved the XF5X too :/ the XP50 is damn good for 1930's design.
You don't want that POS. It has 2x 12.7mm's and 2x 7.7mm's at a Tier 3 BR...

But F7F works better as a bomber than say B25.. better chances of staying alive and after dropping the load you can fight back or run faster than most of the prop fighters.

But F7F works better as a bomber than say B25.. better chances of staying alive and after dropping the load you can fight back or run faster than most of the prop fighters.
Nah. Use it as a fighter. Much more rewarding and useful as a fighter. You can take bombs if you want though... :P But stay up high...

It's too clumsy to be a fighter, just like most of the american line up..Not counting F2A-3 and F8F. And I've noticed that I can actually make it to the target and occasionally even back to base if I dive ot the target and then head back slithering across the trees

It's too clumsy to be a fighter, just like most of the american line up..Not counting F2A-3 and F8F. And I've noticed that I can actually make it to the target and occasionally even back to base if I dive ot the target and then head back slithering across the trees
W0t. It's undertiered, fast in a dive, maneuvers remarkably well in a dive, is fast, has 8 guns, and gets a bomber spawn. Speed and altitude need to be kept up. P-40 is a great fighter, as are the P-36's, very maneuverable. The rest, so-so.

It turns like pregnant elephant in jewelry shop. P40 can barely move under its own power, and don't even get me started on the P36's..

Got the He.51 Hydroplane, too. I wanted the TB-3... :(
My premium FIAT CR.42CN Falco is way better than this piece of crap with the same BR.
Also, it's another "standard" plane with no interior, although normal He.51's have it.

God, I hate being clubbed by jets while flying prop planes -_- I do hope the new matchmaking system with 1.45 will change that. Flying high-tier prop plane's no fun at all if you're constantly harrased by jets that served in the Korean war and stuff.

God, I hate being clubbed by jets while flying prop planes -_- I do hope the new matchmaking system with 1.45 will change that. Flying high-tier prop plane's no fun at all if you're constantly harrased by jets that served in the Korean war and stuff.
Not if you're in a D-13. :P

Got the He.51 Hydroplane, too. I wanted the TB-3... :(
My premium FIAT CR.42CN Falco is way better than this piece of crap with the same BR.
Also, it's another "standard" plane with no interior, although normal He.51's have it.
Double the floats, double the trolls...

It turns like pregnant elephant in jewelry shop. P40 can barely move under its own power, and don't even get me started on the P36's..
Well, the F7F's a heavy fighter and one of the more maneuverable ones, and I don't know which P-40 and P-36's you're talking about...

The US planes are severly under tiered and, thus, perform better than planes at the same battle rating... They generally lack fire power, somewhat, so you don't get those quick, bursty kills you might get with German 30 mm cannons or the Hispanos. Aside from that... Mind your altitude and use your speed and energy retention to your advantage. Gotta be honest, they're not ideal for Arcade due to the lack of cannons, but they make up for that in RB, where energy retention, speed and ammo matter.

So, depends on the game mode. In Arcade, yes, they're kinda hard, imho. In RB? Certainly not.

Had a match, in arcade battle since I was working on getting research done, where I had taken out 19 of the ground targets in one run on my own. Didn't get shot down, but had my tail rammed through. Checked the scoreboard and no one else had more than 2, which explained why my side was losing...

Yeah, 'murican .50cals do no more than sparkle or set things on fire if you're lucky.. But soon I will have my Bearcat with cannons. If F4U-1C is any indication, wings and tails will be lost.. :mischievous:

Nah I can do damage with it.

Yeah, with how many thousand rounds? :P They're good for wounding, but to bring down fighters primary prey, bombers, they're utterly hopeless unless you hit the pilot..

I must be overlooking something in regards to tanks. I'm trying to change the ammo in the modification screen, which I have done, but when I get to battle, the change isn't reflected in the loadout.

I must be overlooking something in regards to tanks. I'm trying to change the ammo in the modification screen, which I have done, but when I get to battle, the change isn't reflected in the loadout.
You have to select how much ammo of each type you want on the selection screen once in game.

Back