What did you buy today?

I was at around 1,000,000cr when i started up today and thought "dang I better get that up to around 2 mil in case the C5-R shows up today" (have seen it ONCE in 4 months) grinded indy up to two million, went to check the UCD and THERE WAS MY C5-R!!!!! needless to say I bought the crap out of that beast passing on the Lister Storm V12 and M3 GTR race car : / maybe in another 4 months I'll catch me the Lister : (
Edit: I'm pretty sure the game recognizes when you break certain credit amounts and gives you a selection of several cars in your new price range. Happens everytime as far as I can tell that cars pop up right after you get just enough for them...

M3 GTR which I feel ripped off for because of the 290,000 credit price, the old 1944(?) volkswagen beetle which im quite chuffed about getting but chances are I won't use neither of them much-- took the M3 BMW on a track photoshoot around Rome though.

An Intel 80GB SSD to make my GT5 load times considerably faster. a Racing Air filter for Bob, and can I please borrow a cool 19.8 million for that 1969 Ford GT40 suddenly in my UCD?

How effective was the SSD? The prices are still very high. By the way you can win the Ford GT40 Race Car '69 in a B-Spec Indy 500.

I don't really buy cars anymore since I have most of what I want. I picked up a Shelby GT350R and fully upgraded it but it turned out to be a piece of crap, so I restored my save file.

I'm broke! :nervous:

Today I bought;

BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93
Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02
Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rall Car '92
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
TVR T350C '93
Toyota Celica SS-II (ZZT231) '99

12 million down to 80,000 in 4 hours :ouch:

I bought a BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99 since PD put it in the online dealership (as well as other cars that used to be rare). Now I'm down to about 200,000 cr. I guess I need to start glitching.

BMW LMR. First LMP I've bought...I'm in the mood for Le Mans! Left me with just 7K, tested it at R246 in All Stars, it's good.

Might save up for a 512BB. Getting a ride in one down to La Sarthe this year, can't wait. :) (Albeit with an LM-spec engine, would you believe...6mpg maximum....*nervous sheepish laugh*)

Unchecked Hyundai Tuscani CCS ‘03. I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To find them is my real test -- to buy them is my cause....

Another Caterham Seven Fire Blade in Aztec Orange

Great color. Had to buy a spare just for that shade.

👍

I just got lucky with the UCD! I'm nearly on day 1500 and I saw the Toyota GT-One pop up for the first time, obviously I snapped it up. I also bought the Pagani Zonda LM Race Car.

lol Wish that was the case...
I've been hovering over 5.5 million credits for the past month just waiting for the Sauber Mercedes to pop up... Still Nothing :nervous:

I bought some station wagons. I don't know why, but I had the urge to buy station wagons.

Am I growing old? Do I need to move some stuff? Does Bob want to bring his dog in some races?

Audi '02 wagon, from UCD is favorite so far. I just don't want to start painting them brown!

Last week, the Audi R8 LMS (Team Playstation) finally appeared in my UCD. I've been waiting for that car forever. Only problem was I had about 3 mil, and the car costs 5.2. I knew the only way to get enough money in the 4 days before the car disappeared was to do 4 endurances races. And I was only a level 31, meaning I couldn't do a big money one yet. So in 4 days, I did Suzuka 1000km, Indy 500, and 4 Hours of the Ring twice. Got me to 5.3 million, got my car.

Just went and bought the premium Asparadrink RX-7. I had been thinking about buying it for some time now.

I bought the Nissan 350Z Concept LM Racecar for my GTP account. I love that car and the Fairlady Z Concept LM so much. Best cars in the game.

Gonna post later here what I have bought today, but yesterday, I bought the Impreza Rally Car , the Volvo 240 GLT Estate and the Dodge Ram LARAMIE 1500 off the OCD.

From teh UCD, I've done a shopping spree there. R34 MNP II and III, a few RX-7's, I can't remember the others. :dopey:

I bought the Audi Nuvolari Quattro :) Yeah I know... It's a prize car... but I got rid of it back on the day... :ouch: It's a wonderful car :D

Bought parts, tires, new paint, new wheels, and/or aero kits to fully tune my Ferrari California, Ferrari 512BB, 3rd Minolta Toyota 88C-V, 3rd Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel, and Volkswagen Bus (this thing is AWESOME).

Also bought a black RX-7 LM racer from the OCD.

Back