What does PD have to do to keep you from buying an xbox?

Well... the new Forza does look pretty good, but I've always been on GT's side. Mind you, Forza sometimes has some cooler cars. Especially all the DLC cars from FM3. I'd be happy if PD released a little bit of DLC, even if it's just upgrading some standards to premium.

Forza wouldn't make me buy an XBox but Sony messing up with their Network service and allowing their customers' credit card details to be stolen did. To be honest, I was pretty disappointed with GT5: mainly because I had anticipated it for so long. When I finally got my hands on it, it just seemed to lack soul.
I sold my PS3 but felt a void not having a console. I bought an XBox soon after and I love it. Most of my friends are on XBox live and being able to chat with them as we blow each other away on Halo is just great. I will get Forza 4 when it comes out too. Looks great.

They need to improve and open up the course editor so we can actually place track how WE want it to be not just placed random

And make an option for customisabe car lists in online servers rather then stuck with the recommended list (eg been able to limit the cars to say Audi R10, Sauber C9 and CLK GTR in a server)

Make a description box available for explaining more of whats happening in online servers rather then a single line

Those options would increase GT5s enjoyability 50% atleast

Too late for me. I've owned an Xbox for over 2 years. It sits on the shelf next to my PS3 and I play games on both systems.

Honestly, it's kind of silly to think that a person would 'commit' to just one system. Unless money is an issue.

I never wanted an xbox there cool but I have a money goal for some thing diff,forzas great but I'm not gonna spend 200+ dollars for xbox,59.99 for live and 60 for forza just for 1 game and I don't like the xbox exclusives(forza and gears of war are cool though)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back