What Grinds your Gears?

• Thread starter MadMike'86
  • 10,373 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be worse you could have taken a girl to bed and found she was a man.

Yeah, try explaining that to parents.
They are strict Christians, I'd probably be stoned to death :scared:.
They were about to kill me when I told them I'm Atheist.

That's what also grinds my gears, religion. Almost all wars are caused by religous issues.

People who don't indicate.

It's one flick of the stalk you douches. I make a point of not letting anyone out or merging if they don't indicate.

Luminus, if they had the mind to go with their fine bodies, they wouldn't let you do anything. I'd rather be with a dumb blonde that would do what you want to do than a smart girl who just offers a tease.

Luminus, if they had the mind to go with their fine bodies, they wouldn't let you do anything. I'd rather be with a dumb blonde that would do what you want to do than a smart girl who just offers a tease.

Well... I actually meant the level of maturity, I guess, not necessarily their intelligence.
Plus, dumb people kinda grind my gears anyways, so.. Yeah :D

Well as they say, you can't get everything you want. At least you get the girls with the looks. Girls only come to me for advice, thus this grinds my gears. If only there was a way to trick them into doing what I want... hmmm...

Just a few of my gear grinders:

When people drive at more than 10mph below the speed limit in good conditions.
Drivers who think they can boss me around on the road because I have a small car.
People who think a fartcan instantly makes their pathetic underpowered hatchback cool.
Most of the youths who have mopeds round here.
Justine Bibbebebeererer.
People who say: 'Gaming is for nerds who have no life' then you overhear them say 'You coming on COD tonight?'.
D'bags who have no respect for anyone else.

:mad:

Mmmmmmmmm jailbait **

They also go by another name which most Aussie's will know but I'll tell the rest of the world......they're known as Four'N Twenty's!!

images

images

What it means is "Four hours of fun N Twenty years of jail time!"

People who have no disregard/respect for other people

Those who make political/religious posts on facebook

Those who put political/religious bumper stickers on their car

I don't give a 🤬 about what you think, nor do I feel insecure that I need to tell everyone my beliefs [/rant] :D

What it means is "Four hours of fun N Twenty years of jail time!"

In the states it goes something like, "16 will get you 20."

Jerome

Things that grind my gear's:

My ugly self
Racist's
Stuck up religous people
Bullies
Just downright horrible people
Manchester Utd

In the states it goes something like, "16 will get you 20."

Jerome

I can't translate it properly, but there's a saying here that would go something like this:
"You need to be accused before you can be judged."
:sly:

High-schoolers who walk 10-abreast down the road and don't move when you drive up behind them until you're right there and you have to honk, and then they gawk and shout like it's my fault.

Arrogant SOBs. But they're no match for angry me armed with a Dodge Durango!!!:sly:

Oh. Oh! Oh!!! You dirty dog!

Well, just make her like it. :sly:

Today, Mardi Gras/carnival or whoever it's properly called is grinding my gears big time.

Drunk people everywhere. While I'm on my way to work :ouch:

Not having cigarettes to smoke as soon as I wake up.
People like you that don't think twice about other people like me, non smokers whom have had lung problems from a very, very young age (it started when I was 4 months old) :D

Non-drinkers, except alcoholics.
People whom get drunk all the time and think it's cool to be drunk. Causes accidents and ruin another person's life. I never touch alcoholic beverages and I don't care if that makes me a wimp. I don't need alcohol to have a good time and I certainly don't think it's "cool". :)

Girl related stuff.

More to come.

People like you that don't think twice about other people like me, non smokers whom have had lung problems from a very, very young age (it started when I was 4 months old) :D

People whom get drunk all the time and think it's cool to be drunk. Causes accidents and ruin another person's life. I never touch alcoholic beverages and I don't care if that makes me a wimp. I don't need alcohol to have a good time and I certainly don't think it's "cool". :)

I smoke in the privacy of my own living room when I wake up and don't smoke around non-smokers unless they are ok with it. My own sister has cystic fibrosis, the last thing I'm going to do is smoke around those who don't like it.

In regards to alcohol, maybe I should have been clearer.
- People who are invited out to drink with heavy drinkers, know that everyone else will drink, don't drive to the bar and then refuse to drink when the only reason for coming alone was to drink.
Different cultures have different ways to socialize. All my socializing revolves around a bar/pub and alcohol is the common ground between my circle. We don't have to get drunk we just drink.

Preachers.

I smoke in the privacy of my own living room when I wake up and don't smoke around non-smokers unless they are ok with it. My own sister has cystic fibrosis, the last thing I'm going to do is smoke around those who don't like it.
👍
I wish all smokers were like that, so I could go out without having to inhale toxic cigaret smoke.

Preachers.
You can laugh and be sarcastic and ridicule me all you want (I think you're being sarcastic and insultive) but don't come here whining if a drunk driver injured you or someone you care about very much.

If this post is what I think it is, I'd suggest, stop being an ass and don't post at all if you don't have anything else to say. ;)

Take an example of shem's post. His reaction is very mature.

If this post is not what it is and I misinterpreted, I take back everyting I just said.

Creationists.

People who are completely allergic to the use of logic piss me off big time. Just because it's in a 3,000 year-old book written by a wasted Jewish scribe who felt that plagiarising myths from Babylon and Ancient Egypt, doesn't mean it's correct. They thought the Earth was flat and was the centre of the Universe at that time.

You can laugh and be sarcastic and ridicule me all you want (I think you're being sarcastic and insultive) but don't come here whining if a drunk driver injured you or someone you care about very much.

If this post is what I think it is, I'd suggest, stop being an ass and don't post at all if you don't have anything else to say. ;)

Take an example of shem's post. His reaction is very mature.

If this post is not what it is and I misinterpreted, I take back everyting I just said.

I'm not ridiculing, I'm contributing to the thread subject, if that's quite alright with you. I hate 'holier-than-thou' attitudes. From anyone. And hey, guess what. You're doing it again.

You could have quite easily said that you don't like it without making everyone who does drink and smoke feel like an insultive ass.

I drink, it's as much a social thing as it is an I'm not a joyless morality cop thing. I'd never drive after drinking, so for you to try and tar everyone with the same brush, now that's insulting.

Being drunk and being a drunk driver are quite different things though aren't they? You don't even need to be 'drunk' to be a drunk driver. You can be over the limit and potentially dangerous behind the wheel without outwardly showing any signs of being what most people class as 'drunk'.

Here's a big grinder of my gears....

Sod's Law!
Example - Today I waited patiently for a taxi for 45 minutes and then four show up within a minute.

Meetings. To be precise, meetings where stuff is being discussed that I don't have the slightest clue about. And am not even supposed to have a clue about, so it's not even my fault.

Creationists.

People who are completely allergic to the use of logic piss me off big time. Just because it's in a 3,000 year-old book written by a wasted Jewish scribe who felt that plagiarising myths from Babylon and Ancient Egypt, doesn't mean it's correct. They thought the Earth was flat and was the centre of the Universe at that time.

This

High-schoolers who walk 10-abreast down the road and don't move when you drive up behind them until you're right there and you have to honk, and then they gawk and shout like it's my fault.

lol, just drive fast, and they'll think you're about to splatter them. I'm still in high-school, and when people decide it's a good idea to stand in the middle of the road like that, VVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMM--!!!!

Arrogant SOBs. But they're no match for angry me armed with a Dodge Durango!!!:sly:

I use an Acura TL. works just the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back