What's Your Signature All About?

• Thread starter W3H5
  • 434 comments
My Gallery (Click it :sly:)
My Flickr (Also click it :sly:)
The Photomode Awards which I am currently hosting (Click this one too :sly:)
And just me bragging :lol:

Click it..

My tuning threads (click each of them, especially those of you still playing Shift).

My gallery (which I'm basically doing for myself considering the lack of responses).

And, a photomode tutorial of mine.

A thank you to DQuaN for the Premium, and links to the things I participate in.

The trophy that I deserve for winning the non-existent "Most Canadian" GTP award. And Imakuni bought me lifetime premium, and deserves thanks for that!

1st line: My GT5 Gallery (Please go there)
2nd line: My GT4 Gallery (Please also go there)
3rd line: My Flickr and deviantART account links

Well... it shows my GT5 levels... and it says i'm not online much. It's just a basic signature. :/

If you know Japanese, or know how to use Google Translate, it translates too
"Two turbos are better than none"
And that's really just about my love for twin turbocharged engines really, as for the other part........Thats pretty self explanatory. -.-

Changed a few things around. I'm at the absolute limit on signature length. Only because of the Lost numbers at the bottom.

I don't recall how or why mine came about but there were a few of us with similar. I think it's been the same for about 3 years? I don't play GT so it's nothing to do with that.

Just thought that if more people have the AUP and FAQ in their sig, they'd probably actually read the AUP and FAQ.

I still have to thank Toplesscouple for the premium. That was a very thoughtful gift, and I try to be the best GTP member I can be to try to show that I'm thankful for it.

SVX made this really cool avatar, and I like to acknowledge people who do cool stuff.

Twitter is link to my twitter account. Follow me, I'm on there often.

And my website project is my sports site, that could use some feedback and/or new members. If you could sign-up, it would help out a lot. 👍

Respectfully submitted,
Vandenal.

Last edited:
Ever since I saw my first Subaru Impreza on granturismo 1 when i was 7 years old i fell in love with everything and anything Impreza. So my natural enemy is the Lancer Evolution. I love the impreza, and I love to hate the Lancer.

Line 1: It's a link to my YouTube channel.
Line 2: This is a link my GT5 gallery.
Line 3: My best GT5 tunes.
Line 4: Hey, It just states the truth (But i'd say White & Nerdy would disagree)
Line 5: My favourite quote by C-ZETA about me.

The first line of my signature has the BMW M-Power. I think it's obvious that I'm a BMW and M-Power fan. Next is the link to my own website which has been long since I last update it. Finally, I'm a supporter of the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes!

The second line is a quote I got from a BMW Unscripted video featuring Sabine Schmitz.

Finally, a wish of Get Well Soon for Robert Kubica in Polish. I really miss this guy. Formula 1 feels different without him.

I think that pretty much explains my signature. A combination of quote, advertising and showing my personality. I rarely change my signature though.

I have changed some stuff since then.

The what formerly a link to my website has been changed to a link to my Formula 1 blog called Formula One - The Grid.

I have removed Sabine Schmitz's quote and also removed Robert Kubica's wish message to make it simpler.

That's all and until the next change!

Mine is nothing special - or more in the boring side for a GT Fan website - just simply I love cats and love the Pacific Northwest area of the USA/Canada and soccer so I'm a fan of the three teams from Seattle WA, Portland OR, and Vancouver BC. I may change it often

Mine just shows my support for Mclaren, a bit like Invincible M5. It also shows how i ranked in the Kart Space trial, top 7000, my best ranking ever.

(But i'd say White & Nerdy would disagree)

Indeed. Speaking of which, what does April 21st mean to you people?

To me, it's the say 94 years ago when the Red Baron was shot down by, depending on who you belive, anti-aircraft guns or a British pilot.

Mine are simple, political beliefs that are affecting America in someway or another. Past, present and future. Read em and research!

Indeed. Speaking of which, what does April 21st mean to you people?

Wasn't that when Famine basically told you to **** off?

Personally, I think you can't accept yourself and spew hate to hide it, like every hypocrite.

1st Line: GT5 gallery
2nd Line: GT4 gallery
3rd Line: Albums (in order): Gallardo, my OC pony, the 2012 Manila International Auto Show Shots, My FACE!

Back