Wheel Stands, Racing Rigs Cockpits, Pedals, Wheels. Master List

• Thread starter SGETI
  • 1,154 comments
Hi , Im a total newbie to the fancy hardware out there for my PS3 ! Ive been looking for a company that sells only the base as it would save me on shipping costs to India and I can easily put one of used rally car seat on the frame and be ready to go ?

Cheers

Thank you for looking. As i have stated before i can not provide shipping cost for every item to every place on the earth. Maybe take a few minutes and fire off some emails to each item that interests you inquiring about the cost to ship to India. Good luck.

I have got my eye on this, have to talk to Santa now !!

playseat.jpg

I will add my T500rs with it.

Please do me a favor and include 4 Play Racing home web page. I could not find one. Will gladly link and put on the master list.
The problem with linking to an Ebay page is when the item sells the page link is no longer valid.

Please do me a favor and include 4 Play Racing home web page. I could not find one. Will gladly link and put on the master list.
The problem with linking to an Ebay page is when the item sells the page link is no longer valid.

I'd love to but he said he won't have a website up for another month or so. I'll ask him to chime in this forum. I might have time later this week to swing by & check out everything.

Hello. What Wheel Stand is the best buy,or best racing seat. Rseat EVO 3,Gameseat RR2000,Wheel stand pro,4 Play racing etc,etc.I am mostly playing GT5,and Rally game,WRC 3,Dirt 3,and some sim racing on PC.Happy for some advice from you racing guys.👍

Well what do you want from it. Is it going to be stationary or do you need to remove it from time to time? Budget? Size? What gear do you plan on putting on. Some setups kind of limit you to the smaller and lighter setups and you can´t grow with it. Going to mount monitors on it or is that not necessary. Etc etc.

Has anyone found a cheaper place to buy the Apiga AP1? Maybe used? Or, if any of them are similary to that, that is $200-$250?(might be able to go a little higher in price)

I misunderstood. I thought you were looking for a wheel stand not a full rig, sorry.

I would say $200- $250. is going to be a tough find for a full rig. Also, do not forget the shipping cost, unless your lucky enough to find one local to you. Good luck.

Hi,

It would have been ideal if there was a picture/thumbnail of the item under the link, but I appreciate the hard work you put into getting a nice list together. :)

I remember seeing a mount/stand which was for pedals only a year ago and since cannot find it. It mounts to the castors of a desk chair is all I can remember. Do you happen to know what it is called and if it is available in the UK?

Thanks

I misunderstood. I thought you were looking for a wheel stand not a full rig, sorry.

I would say $200- $250. is going to be a tough find for a full rig. Also, do not forget the shipping cost, unless your lucky enough to find one local to you. Good luck.

Oh, I feel VERY stupid right now... I meant $300-$350 dollars :dunce:.... I actually think I'm going to get the cnt racing cockpit, with the $25 dollar off code and the free shipping code with it :)

Germinator

I do not know of the item which you mention. Have you checked for rigs which cater to the aero simulators? Only thought.

Hey great list, i like the rseat, but im looking for a better seat arround 600$ sold in Miami only, t500 compatible any advice?

Any word from rinoseat?. They said that it ill be back in business by January of 2013 I love that rig, are they will be selling in USA?.

Last edited:
Back