Wheel Stands, Racing Rigs Cockpits, Pedals, Wheels. Master List

• Thread starter SGETI
  • 1,156 comments
Just ordered my new racing rig, the sim-seats SRX set up. The rig I am using now is just a game chair(cheap target brand) and my wheel bolted onto a coffee table. Very excited to have this setup, I will post some pictures after I get it all set up and let you guys know what I think of it.👍

Just ordered my new racing rig, the sim-seats SRX set up. The rig I am using now is just a game chair(cheap target brand) and my wheel bolted onto a coffee table. Very excited to have this setup, I will post some pictures after I get it all set up and let you guys know what I think of it.👍

He is referring to this one.

Sim Seats http://www.sim-seats.com

I got tired of playing with a ds3 so I bought a new g27 and obutto ozone. I got the g27 in the mail yesterday and the ozone today. The ozone box is sittin in the middle of the living room and my wife doesn't want me to put it together until Sunday. :/ I might start a thread with pics of the assembly process as I heard its about 4 hours and someone might need references.

"The ozone box is sittin in the middle of the living room and my wife doesn't want me to put it together until Sunday. "

That is like your wife telling you there is a new shoe store offering 75% discount and you tell her she has to wait a few days.

Does she realize the rig does not 'fold away' ?

I am sure you will enjoy the new rig and wheel.

I'm gonna be putting it in my basement. I actually got started on it this morning. It's pretty easy to put together, the only problem I've ran into so far is that the seat doesn't mount to the frame correctly. It's off by about a quarter inch, and when I got it on there it's off center. Now it sits cock eyed to the right just a hair. I'm going to take it apart and redo it with a different mounting hole location and see if it works.

Edit: I redid the seat and still had the same issue but not as bad. Holy crap this thing is tedious. All in all it took about 2 1/2 hours to assemble counting unwrapping everything and redoing the seat. I just have to go back and tighten up all the screws and bolts since they're just hand tight right now then hard mount everything and adjust the shifter and keyboard how I want it.

Last edited:
TL 1 is a huge step, excuse me, leap forward. Is it worth the money, not in my lifetime. Then again i am not a made of money, $18K is for the 1% of the world.

Regarding Bodnar Whhel.

Leo Bodnar FFB wheel pre-annoncement
Quote Leo Bodnar from the iRacing forums.
Originally Posted by Leo Bodnar
Hello gentlemen,

I am happy to pre-announce the FFB system that will be available for everybody in the very near future.

We are working hard here at out workshop at Silverstone to make it practical, affordable and unrivalled by any other steering system on the market.

Please understand that this is early production version and will have some subtle or not-so-subtle changes before going into production.

I will provide more details as they come.

Stay tuned!

Leo Bodnar

Release poss. middle of summer. No pricing yet, but will not be cheap.

Placed an order this morning for the rSeat GTR V2, now I can back to some GT5 its been 14 months since the last time I played. I had a jerry rigged setup that I wasn't all to happy with so I took it down and haven't raced since. The rSeat looks to be a good home for my G27 wheel.

What about these?
BMgN5KmCAAA9c6y.jpg:large

Placed an order this morning for the rSeat GTR V2, now I can back to some GT5 its been 14 months since the last time I played. I had a jerry rigged setup that I wasn't all to happy with so I took it down and haven't raced since. The rSeat looks to be a good home for my G27 wheel.

Congratulations! happy for you GTP_Remo...:)

Why didn't you buy EVO3 other than the price what is the difference?

For the cost and availability the best 2 seems to be rseat and obutto(my opinion).But I read some comments about rseat pedals holder what do you think about it?
About obutto Ozone cockpit there is no pedals holder so is it OK to be without pedals holder?! I'm talking about the following model:
http://obutto.com/oZone_image.html

SGETI,

That's not a problem, you could only list those countries that you know for certain. I think it's a great list. The way I'd do it, is something like this:

Obutto - USA - EU distributor
GTOmega - UK - Ships worldwide
Bob earl chassis - USA - Ships worldwide
VRC - Germany - Ships worldwide.
Rinoseat - Croatia - Ships worldwide.

If there are cockpits which origin you don't know, you can ask here or simply not list them at all. Sorry if I'm being pushy but I think this would be great for an already great list. 👍

Are you sure GTOmega ships worldwide ?
When I put some countries in the middle east I get:
Warning: No Shipping options are available. Please contact us for assistance!

Congratulations! happy for you GTP_Remo...:)

Why didn't you buy EVO3 other than the price what is the difference?

For the cost and availability the best 2 seems to be rseat and obutto(my opinion).But I read some comments about rseat pedals holder what do you think about it?
About obutto Ozone cockpit there is no pedals holder so is it OK to be without pedals holder?! I'm talking about the following model:
http://obutto.com/oZone_image.html

oZone has an adjustable pedals tray, it's just not in that image. Read the bullet points off to the side.

Back