When was the last time you played GT6?

This morning, five minutes after i turned the PS3 on, i was playing with a group of Japanese around the Nordschelife:

Always a blast.
Beauty shot, mate. :)

I play at least weekly, to do seasonal events and such, and to try to one-up timestamps of the people on my friends list. :P

Not since May. I can't be bothered with turning it on; not even for awesome updates. I suppose I'll update eventually but what will I get? Just few more cars to hotlap for a few laps in. Not remotely appealing to me.

I've starting playing Forza 3 again! :boggled:

I played it on Sunday. I log in every day to retain the 200% bonus, but I don't have time to actually drive/race every day. There's usually one day a week where I'm able to play for hours and hours, but the rest of the time I struggle to get 20 minutes here and there. It depends on what other responsibilities are happening (work or non-work related). I wish I had my carefree lifestyle back of my 20s and 30s. I'd probably play 20-30 hours a week.

Last edited:
This morning, and i will be on it in a couple of minutes.

I always play online, couldn't care less about the arcade mode.

When i log in, i usually search for a good clean room with comfort or sport tires, have a couple of races and then i go watch the replays, spending some time taking photos. When i want to tune a car, i start a room online because the grip level tends to be different from the arcade mode.

This morning, five minutes after i turned the PS3 on, i was playing with a group of Japanese around the Nordschelife:

Always a blast.
Apparently this is fun for Japanese racers, I go in a few Japanese rooms just to look and watch and this is mostly what I see, boost on and every car going around the track bumper to bumper, clean yes but weird and not my thing especially with boost on and racing tires.

Apparently this is fun for Japanese racers, I go in a few Japanese rooms just to look and watch and this is mostly what I see, boost on and every car going around the track bumper to bumper, clean yes but weird and not my thing especially with boost on and racing tires.

No boost and we were racing on sport hard tires, normal wear,430pp.

No boost and we were racing on sport hard tires, normal wear,430pp.
Oh ok that's what's sup then, but next time your on look for some Japanese rooms and I bet you'll see most of them running with boost on. They are some good drivers tho!👍

I play at least 2-3 times a week. Being part of an organized online racing league makes a huge difference. It gives me a reason to practice and also a large group of people I can drive with.

I play around 1 hour every time GT6 gets an update, then stop. It's so boring without shuffle in online races.
The rest of multiplayer mode is just a mess so I don't even bother.

Last edited:
Played it just an hour ago, my dad's currently playing Hitman: Absolution on my Xbox 360 and when he's done, I'll go back to GT6.

Saturday was the last time I played. Golded the new sesonal events.
I do log in almost every day to maintain the log-in bonus, but only have the time to play a few hours a week.
It's summer time, so my gaming-time usually go down in this periode anyways.

I WILL be playing it about this time next week. I see a gap where I won't be here Sunday night and will update it from Sunday to Monday, 32 hours. Then, I might go back playing online if I find a lobby I'm interested in, but, more often than not, none of them interest me anymore.

I got Grid AS, but I'm not like addicted to it, and I might play some F1 as well. It just takes ages to learn a track and get to know the cars.

Months.... it only gets interesting every once in a while when they introduce some interesting feature... in fact last time I played they had just introduced the customizable wings etc... I was hoping for more bodykits or customization options and was disappointed so I didn't do much with it... waiting on that new track and editor next I guess.

Months.... it only gets interesting every once in a while when they introduce some interesting feature... in fact last time I played they had just introduced the customizable wings etc... I was hoping for more bodykits or customization options and was disappointed so I didn't do much with it... waiting on that new track and editor next I guess.
Yep, the editor or Zahara will get me back on GT.

Just after the Senna update was the last time I played, tried to play yesterday but couldn't create enough space to download the update so gave up. It'll have to be something really special to get me back playing now.

VXR
I last played when the Senna content launched, but that's mostly because my PS3 was at my fiance's house. We moved in together over the weekend, so I'll have the chance to play it more regularly
Think again my friend :lol:

As for the topic...

I last played GT6 around the middle of march, the day before I bought an XB1 and Forza 5

All my PS stuff is gone now, consoles and games. I have an XB1 and 360 and 8 games between them

I might get a PS4 if GT7 looks worthy of the expense

I try to play everyday as it is my go to game but it wont let me. 3 beeps and it's over.

I haven't played it since May. I'd rather play Need For Speed Rivals (and my hatred for that game is clear). :P

Checked the seasonals this morning:

Aston - 144k (5 days in)

Nissan - 132k

500pp non race car TT - 87k

For the reference - numbers from May 19, 2014 :

Seasonals (11 days in)

Megane - 57k

Capuccino - 48k

Huayra - 111k

BMW VGT - (5 days in) - 146

Hardly any changes. Looks like some % of buyers sticked with GT6 for good (or at least with the seasonals). Numbers may drop but not in a month or two especially if PD releases Zahara and Course Creator.

About a month ago when I started playing Grid Autosport. I did start logging in last week so my bonus is up and will probably go get the free VGT cars and at least run the De La Sarthe race before it disappears tonight after work.

About a month ago when I started playing Grid Autosport.....

Same here.. then got into destiny beta, then picked up a ps4.... it is sad. I was waiting for things to be added (like shuffle racing, the track editor, the gps track creator app) but it looks like Project cars will come out before any of this is added to GT6.. and will get racing fix from Grid AS till then.

About a month ago when I started playing Grid Autosport. I did start logging in last week so my bonus is up and will probably go get the free VGT cars and at least run the De La Sarthe race before it disappears tonight after work.

DANG it I forgot to run that race!!!!! :mad: There goes my paint chip :irked: Sorry, bit off topic.. umm.. I'll be playing GT again tonight! :D

I did my usual daily 24' races at the Nürburgring, still working to race every car in my garage and stockyard in that event.
Close to 300 cars allready had their turn, so still a lot to go...
It keeps me busy, almost can t find time to run the seasonals :mischievous:

I play it every time there is an update......for about a day ,then I forget it again..
Don`t get me wrong , I love GT6 , I just don`t have the time I used to :(

Back