WSC World Sportscar Championship - Spurgy, Niop, Jaguar champions!!!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 995 comments

For Season 2...Full or Limited Damage?

• Full damage!

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Limited damage!

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
Le Mans Chicane - that is cutting. Enter as normal and not like an imbecile.
Ford Mk IV is full, but if on race night a Ford Mk IV did not show then you could change.

Class 1 C1 8 drivers.
Ferrari 330 P4 Drivers - Neljack
Ford MK.IV Drivers - Furinkazen / Ellis / DaxCobra
Jaguar XJ13Drivers - Tom / DrifterJoe
Chapparal 2DDrivers - Akmuq / gokartman

Class 2 C2 5 drivers
Chevrolet Corvette C2 Race Car Drivers - RFLX Niop
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM Drivers - Chqr / Fastfox400
Dodge Challenger RT RM Drivers - Rockr_Elite / FrasierCrane
Ford GT40 Drivers -

RESERVE - Flying Fox

So 13 spots taken, Fox pending. Only two confirmed seats left.

Last edited:
I've now done laps at Sarthe '05 NC and the 24H Nurb in the dry. Will you be putting Targa Florio up for download soon?

Yeah put him in an X2011 :lol:.

Le Mans and Nurb are double-points events this season, so they will make a lot of difference.

This maybe the only series I can do. I will know more as the weeks go along. So for now put me down as a reserve. And I will take whatever car you need to be filled. Its not a problem. I have 1400+ cars in the GT garage :lol: .........also looking for an excuse to get out of that ferrari ;).... man did they kill that car with the tire update awhile back. Since then, I've not been able to wrap my fingers around that ride.

This maybe the only series I can do. I will know more as the weeks go along. So for now put me down as a reserve. And I will take whatever car you need to be filled. Its not a problem. I have 1400+ cars in the GT garage :lol: .........also looking for an excuse to get out of that ferrari ;).... man did they kill that car with the tire update awhile back. Since then, I've not been able to wrap my fingers around that ride.

Good to have you semi on-board :lol: 👍

I have a GT40.

Beggers can't be choosers so I'll take it

EDIT: Jesus Christ its a bloody handful. Almost impossible to control on a DS3. I hope I get my steering wheel in time, thats all I can say!!

Last edited:
Class 1 C1 8 drivers.
Ferrari 330 P4 Drivers - Neljack
Ford MK.IV Drivers - Furinkazen / Ellis / DaxCobra
Jaguar XJ13Drivers - Tom / DrifterJoe
Chapparal 2DDrivers - Akmuq / gokartman

Class 2 C2 6 drivers
Chevrolet Corvette C2 Race Car Drivers - RFLX Niop
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM Drivers - Chqr / Fastfox400
Dodge Challenger RT RM Drivers - Rockr_Elite / FrasierCrane
Ford GT40 Drivers - Flying Fox

2 seats remain!

I'd love to run the Z06 with Niop, but that car is a freaking handleful with all that damn wieght.. I like 'em nice a light.

Targa Florio signed off. 3min 30 laps. Should be epic, Chapparal looks strongest.

Targa Florio signed off. 3min 30 laps. Should be epic, Chapparal looks strongest.

I'm not so sure, when we tested like ages ago it was quite a bit off the others on straights but a beast in the turns, usually faster then others but it wasn't exactly the proper qualifying sessions, in a race I'm not sure the Chappy's will be able to keep up on the straights.

Oh, and I won't be here for Daytona.👍

I'm not so sure, when we tested like ages ago it was quite a bit off the others on straights but a beast in the turns, usually faster then others but it wasn't exactly the proper qualifying sessions, in a race I'm not sure the Chappy's will be able to keep up on the straights.

Oh, and I won't be here for Daytona.👍

Shame about Daytona, but you won WSM2 missing a race :lol:.

The Targa Florio is about 60 corners, very twisty and flowing.

Shame about Daytona, but you won WSM2 missing a race :lol:.

The Targa Florio is about 60 corners, very twisty and flowing.

I'm not worried about winning the championship to be honest, just a couple of races, kinda wish we had full damage as this will just be more predictable IMO.:(

I'm not worried about winning the championship to be honest, just a couple of races, kinda wish we had full damage as this will just be more predictable IMO.:(

More people, changeable weather, and very different cars will prove otherwise I believe 👍

Well I wonder how I will do after going from C1 to C2. And if furi will kill me at daytona again :lol:

More people, changeable weather, and very different cars will prove otherwise I believe 👍

Yeah but the thing that made the WSM for me is the fact that you could just about win it no matter where you are after 10 laps. Remember my 3 lap meltdown in Daytona where I went 90 seconds down after 2 pitstops and a huge collision with Matty? I won that race, almost lapping the field, but anyone could have won it, it was brilliant, that won't happen this season.

Yeah but the thing that made the WSM for me is the fact that you could just about win it no matter where you are after 10 laps. Remember my 3 lap meltdown in Daytona where I went 90 seconds down after 2 pitstops and a huge collision with Matty? I won that race, almost lapping the field, but anyone could have won it, it was brilliant, that won't happen this season.

Realistic damage could return in future seasons. I reckon as a future idea putting it in one or two of the longer "feature events" (IE Le Mans?") could work.

We'll see. If people enjoy this season and want back to real damage then it may happen.

Realistic damage could return in future seasons. I reckon as a future idea putting it in one or two of the longer "feature events" (IE Le Mans?") could work.

We'll see. If people enjoy this season and want back to real damage then it may happen.

Heavy damage does add a certain extra dimension in that you can be comfortably leading, but with one spin lose more than 30+ seconds. 👍

The only downside is when someone taps you rather too hard, you suffer. :indiff:

Heavy damage does add a certain extra dimension in that you can be comfortably leading, but with one spin lose more than 30+ seconds. 👍

The only downside is when someone taps you rather too hard, you suffer. :indiff:

And with standing starts this season, it will be trickier. If people display a skilled level of driving for this season, maybe we will go real damage.

However, larger grids and weather will play their part in this season.

Back