WSC World Sportscar Championship - Spurgy, Niop, Jaguar champions!!!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 995 comments

For Season 2...Full or Limited Damage?

• Full damage!

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Limited damage!

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
Good racer Etid is Furi he would be good for the championship :)

I don't know what you refer to joe. Me and Ferg are very mature I will have you know :rolleyes:

can i sign up as a reserve seing as i'm not sure if i can make it, i'll take the ferrai if it's possible

Schedule / Results / Standings

Race 1 – The Daytona 150 @ Daytona Road Course, 20 May
43 Laps / 150 miles / 32 laps to be classified.
FINALPOSTERDaytonaRoad.gif

Daytona invokes the very spirit of speed and endurance on its high banks. A standing start on the high-banks will result in a lot of wheelspin and the first corner is an incredibly technical turn. The infield has some technical corners whilst the backstretch chicane is a test for the most committed drivers.

20 May, two weeks today.

Nurburgring 24 Hour has time and weather to make it count for double points... for Le Mans how about heavy damage? To add something extra in the mix?

Will you decide on an avatar Furi I swear it has changed 5 times in the last 2 days :lol:

Will you decide on an avatar Furi I swear it has changed 5 times in the last 2 days :lol:

It changes for any current event (e.g. anniversary of 1994 Imola deaths), and whatever series he's currently promoting (WSC currently, since that the one that starts next. After that it'll be ARCA.), as well as other things.

I'd prefer light damage for Le Mans, Furi. *Waits for Targa Florio to be up for download*

I think Monza NC and Sarthe '05 NC will be Jag tracks.

Last edited:
Furi I think joe wants Targa Florio to be up for download :rolleyes:

Furi's new ARCA avatar:
537-1DA6x.St.55.jpg

:lol:

It changes for any current event (e.g. anniversary of 1994 Imola deaths), and whatever series he's currently promoting (WSC currently, since that the one that starts next. After that it'll be ARCA.), as well as other things.

I'd prefer light damage for Le Mans, Furi. *Waits for Targa Florio to be up for download*

Yeah I agree Jag tracks. Targa Florio and Nurb CHap tracks, but as Akmuq pointed out... standard car headlights...

Did I mention that I wanted Targa Florio to be up for download? Because I want Targa Florio to be up for download. :sly: :dopey:

Really? :lol:

Well 1. I couldn't find an avatar of car 1, and 2. It complents yours I suppose? :indiff:

Well 1. I couldn't find an avatar of car 1, and 2. It complents yours I suppose? :indiff:

J5 is the best one, because it's red and won Le Mans. :D

J4 won at Sebring.

J6 came 4th at Le Mans.

J7 crashed.

J8 crashed.

👍

DrifterJoe

I won Monza in the ford last time

Akmuq may of crashed but I was still lapping faster than him during the race 👍

I won Monza in the ford last time

Akmuq may of crashed but I was still lapping faster than him during the race 👍

Dax got fastest lap IIRC in that race.

Strawman, I find funny how at Spa you called it a mess as cars were different performance. Thats part of the point...

Ford - slower, kind on tyres, great brakes.
Jag - fast, eats tyres, wild to control.
Ferrari - brutally quick and tricky.
Chap - eats corners, struggles for accel.

Vette - Fastest of ANY car enar enough, but handles terribly.
Camaro - all rounder.
Challenger - slower but easy to handle.
GT40 - Brutal in every respect.

Ferrari is slower than ford and Jag.

I did some times and I was 2 seconds slower in Ferrari is (with setup) compared to my Ford (no setup)

Spa was a mess in turns of people. I can't remember who it was but a Jag at the last turn of parade Lap was tapping me to get into the pits 👎 gave me damage to the rear

I have nothing against different mixes of cars - love the idea - but the Ferrari needs a lot of work to beat jags and fords

Edit: Dax got fastest lap......in the Ford.

Ford - slower, kind on tyres, great brakes.
Jag - fast, eats tyres, wild to control.
Ferrari - brutally quick and tricky.

The performance of these are messed up though. :ouch:

IRL the Ford is the fastest (in terms of top speed), but the Ferrari is more nimble and brakes better.

Silly PD. :dunce:

FordMKIVJ5
The performance of these are messed up though. :ouch:

IRL the Ford is the fastest, but the Ferrari is more nimble and brakes better.

Silly PD. :dunce:

I found brakes are way too good on Ford and its handling is too sensitive on Ferrari

I went to a silverstone classic weekend last year and the Ferrari looked very well balanced but the ford looked more unstable in the corners but faster on the straights 👍

I found brakes are way too good on Ford and its handling is too sensitive on Ferrari

I went to a silverstone classic weekend last year and the Ferrari looked very well balanced but the ford looked more unstable in the corners but faster on the straights 👍

Lulwut?

How did you see a Ford GT MKIV? :boggled:

Back