WSC World Sportscar Championship - Spurgy, Niop, Jaguar champions!!!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 995 comments

For Season 2...Full or Limited Damage?

• Full damage!

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Limited damage!

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
Dax got fastest lap IIRC in that race.

Strawman, I find funny how at Spa you called it a mess as cars were different performance. Thats part of the point...

Ford - slower, kind on tyres, great brakes.
Jag - fast, eats tyres, wild to control.
Ferrari - brutally quick and tricky.
Chap - eats corners, struggles for accel.

Vette - Fastest of ANY car enar enough, but handles terribly. WILL KILL YOU IF YOU GO OVER A HILL TO FAST
Camaro - all rounder.
Challenger - slower but easy to handle.
GT40 - Brutal in every respect.

thats better

I'm 99% sure they wouldn't have had a MKIV.

They would most definitely have had MK1s and maybe a MKII or so. 👍

Let me find my photos

They had lots of different Fords, also some wild Ferrari prototype cars, AC cars

thats better

:lol:

Yeah but I will have to find and upload to youtube me vs RFLX and our epic scrap in WSM1 at Monza. Wheelbanging with full damage for a full 8 laps, ending with me 90 degree sideways around his outside on the grass into Ascari.

Let me find my photos

They had lots of different Fords, also some wild Ferrari prototype cars, AC cars

Please do! :)

But the only (original) Ford GT MKIV's are all in America. 4 of them in museums and one (J6) owned by Jim Glickenhaus (also owns the #0846 chassis Ferrari P3/4). 👍

But the only (original) Ford GT MKIV's are all in America. 4 of them in museums and one (J6) owned by Jim Glickenhaus (also owns the #0846 chassis Ferrari P3/4). 👍

if only i had that ability to know where my favourite cars where....then i could find that bloody aston martin scalextric car.....

Couldnt find any - maybe I didnt see it, sorry

But around a dozen Ferrari's (100% saw a P3/4 racing - took a photo and looked inside it 👍 )
I did see and a couple of GT40's

Couldnt find any - maybe I didnt see it, sorry

But around a dozen Ferrari's (100% saw a P3/4 racing - took a photo and looked inside it 👍 )
I did see and a couple of GT40's

Yeah, MK1 GTs are really common at those events. 👍

The P3 and P4 Ferraris were built in relatively high numbers compared to the Ford so you would likely have seen a few. 👍

Yeah, MK1 GTs are really common at those events. 👍

The P3 and P4 Ferraris were built in relatively high numbers compared to the Ford so you would likely have seen a few. 👍

I dont think there is that many Ferrari's left - theres lots of replica ones but not sure how many real ones are left and racing. Many of them are bought and then hide anyway in a Garage or something

I dont think there is that many Ferrari's left - theres lots of replica ones but not sure how many real ones are left and racing. Many of them are bought and then hide anyway in a Garage or something

You're right, apparently there are only 4 P4 s left and all the P3s were converted or destroyed.

But I'm not much of a Ferrari fan. ;)

Furinkazen
:lol:

Yeah but I will have to find and upload to youtube me vs RFLX and our epic scrap in WSM1 at Monza. Wheelbanging with full damage for a full 8 laps, ending with me 90 degree sideways around his outside on the grass into Ascari.
We had some good battles, hopefully we'll have some more this series.

On a straight yeah, not in corners.

Either way it will be madness.

WHHOOO, MADNESS :D . The race that i won last year had a fair bit of that in...it doesnt matter that there were only 3 of us in the alfa's....

I'll try and get some practice along with the F1 series I'm in and the FGTC. :lol:

FGTC finishes though, final race...

I may get a test room up sunday, i'll see. 👍

Indeed it does, the last race is at Trial Mountain, so I'll need to have a good 2-3 hour tuning session for that sometime this weekend. Also some practice for the F1 pre season next Monday. Then some practice next week for this series. All in between revising for exams...

Things will settle down soon after my exams and stuff though. 👍

Back