"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
How much does Homer pay Ned for his $300 BBQ?
 
$35?
 
20 bucks.
 
ND4SPD
20 bucks.
Correct. First Ned said no, then when he said yes, Homer made him thrown in some lawn chairs! :lol:
 
Whats Jimbo's real name?
 
James? I remember Nelson said it in the episiode where Lisa had a crush on Nelson.
 
Nope, its nothing near the word ''Jimbo''.
 
Corky.

What is Krusty the Clown's real first, middle and last name? No, spelling doesn't count.
 
Hershel ......... Krustofski

:banghead: I know this :banghead:
 
Herschel Schmoeckel Krustofski.

What is Side show Mel's full name? 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
 
Melvin Van horne !

What wild animal did Willy beat-up, and then befriend ?
 
A wolf. Ach, don't feel bad laddie. I was wrestling wolves when you were at your mothers teet!
 
From the same episode, name three of barts health complaints he used to get out of the exam.
 
Nope, Ms Krabapple names some of them.
 
I can't remember the other two, but one was Tourette's Syndrome.

"Shove it, you witch!"
 
Thats one 👍
 
Nope and Nope
 
Aha, barts ovaries....( god, I cannot believe I forgot that, one of my favs )


Also, Smallpox and "the Bends" I believe...
 
U -S -A U-S-A whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop ( spinning around on floor )

Ok, here is the question; What Asian trap does homer get stuck in ?
 
Chineese finger trap :)
 
Who is the Comic Book Guy trying to look at naked before the 'Internet King' Flashes up on his screen?
 
Kate "Captain Kathryn Janeway" Mulgrew

Whose plea for attention goes unheard due to an unexpected B-sharps gathering on Moe's rooftop?
 
The Human Fly.

"I spent all night dying my underwear!"
 
Haha, oh I wish I got here earlier. I can confirm that SL :lol:
 
Back