"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
Nope, close but no cigar.
 
Chester J. lampwick
 
What 4 things were Chester J. Lampwick's prized posessions (things that made his life complete)
 
Umm, A solid gold house, a rocket car, 80 billion dollars, liver and onions?.......damnit I can't think of anything else.
 
ND4SPD
Umm, A solid gold house, a rocket car, 80 billion dollars, liver and onions?.......damnit I can't think of anything else.
You are soooo very close. The 4th is not liver and onions.

post number 2000! :D:D:D:tup:👍👍 Party!
 
Damnit, and to add to insult they even aired that episode yesterday.

* Is the 4th one, itchy and scratchy off the air?
 
ND4SPD
Damnit, and to add to insult they even aired that episode yesterday.

* Is the 4th one, itchy and scratchy off the air?
no. This is a sarcastic exxageration, but Liver and Onions prevents this ;) Don't think literally. You'd think this if you HATE liver and onions.
 
no :odd: how random... It isn't something wacky, it is a perfectly legitamate response that anyone could have, and most do.
 
Is the last one health?
 
What's the name of Dr. Hibert's wife?
 
Cheers. What class does Hans moleman teach at the Adult education annex?
 
demon of speed
Cheers. What class does Hans moleman teach at the Adult education annex?
How to eat an orange.
 
What book did the dentist show to Ralph Wiggum?
 
Ok, what was the name of the alcoholic beverage that Moe stole from Homer?
 
Flaming Homer

What is the secret ingredient in the Flaming Homer? (aka, Flaming Moe) I want the brand, also.
 
"According to the gas chromatograph, the secret ingredient is...LOVE?! Who's been screwing with this thing?" :lol:

I don't remember a brand. I thought it was just childrens cough syrup :confused:
 
Krusty the Clown brand cough syrup.
 
Oh why didn't I think of that :banghead:
 
I would say that you got it SD 👍 Post one up.
 
In that same episode, Kent Brachman was getting a tattoo on his back. What was the name of the tattoo parlor?
 
Back