Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

Thanks everyone for the comments. You should start to expect my shots to look something like this from now on. Sure, I can do bodykits, multiple car shots, color-shifting paint, and motion blur and stuff, but my patience for those shots runs out far too quickly. So now, I'm trying to use minimal photoshopping to achieve something, as good, if not better than the highly edited shots. Which, IMO, is a greater and harder feat to achieve.

Plus, I'm just beginning this style, I don't know how long I will still update, but you should expect some improvment.

Again, thanks for the comments everyone.
And now, since I'm not getting any more comments, I'm going to go ahead and post part 2.

And my Favorite:

Leave a comment!​

I can't see them all too,, Weird.. But what I see is friggin nice mate:drool: 👍:)👍 Two thumbs up for the first shot,, and 2nd shot show off the reflections perfectly,, Amazing work

Sorry about your loss man. Both my grandpa's passed away when I was really young, so I dont really know how your feeling. Cool idea to dedicate your gallery to him.

im really sorry to hear that bro, i know exactly how u feel. i lost my uncle last year to lung cancer. hope ull be ok man, take it easy.

- fallen

Sorry to hear that bud :indiff:
I lost my first grandpa when i was 3, and we were really close. And another one who was also really closed passed away in 2001.

My heart goes out to you and your family. I lost my grandfather when I was merely 12 days old, so me and him only existed in the same world for 12 days.

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss my friend, my sympathies go out to you and your family.

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa, hopefully you're all taking it ok.

That said, I love this latest update, the second and last are awesome.

That really sucks PB, my grandma also passed away when I was about 4 or 5, so I have little memories of him, but I know how you're feeling. My aunt and uncles also past away a year ago :( Feel better bud.

Thanks everyone. I wasn't really close to my Grandpa, so I'm not affected by it as much, but I keep putting myself in my dad's position, and thats what really sucks. I can't imagine what I would do it my dad died.

Please keep commenting on the pics though, I really liked my second part, so I would like some feedback.

👍 Great update man! I like all three the sky looks fantastic, as does the car! Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

:ouch: You beat me to this one! I just posted a comp entry with the same car in the same colour, but a different wing. I've got an update to follow too... Oh well. Hope you don't think I'm copying you... :scared:

Back