Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

Another one from me, I really like this one, hope you people do too.

And bigger ones if anyone wants them.

Please comment!​

P.S. 4 pics this time, let me know if any aren't working.👍

Well you don't see these colors very often. They're all interesting to look at, but I think numbers 3 and 4 are the standouts.

You ahve to love ghostly shots lie #3. All you can see is the outline of the car, and instead of red or yellow like most poeple use you did it in electric blue. The car has a beautiful shape. I love how it starts with a smooth curve, then narrows back to the waist, and then has those amazing hips at the back. Makes me wanna.......Makes me wanna vote in the hot chick contest! There's actually a lot more detail in the engine bay than I thought there'd be. You can see all the rims on the blower, and even the smooth contours of its intake on the way up to the dual air gates. The red brake light right in the middle is a relief from all the blue. I also didn't realize the shape of the wing mirrors. I always thought they were just half-moons, but they're actually more triangular. How about that.

Number 4 has the same dark and evil effect to it. Again, the lighting is really cool across the car and I like the headlights' glow. As in #3 the turn signals keep all the blue at bay, and make the picture less boring.

I think these pictures are all good. I'm more of a fan of pictures like your two previous sets, which have a lot of stuff in them with good composition, but these pictures are good also. I'm looking forward to more!

Absolutely awesome. The last one is a definate wallpaper. The overhead shot is awesome, love how you showcased the engine. Awesome work man!

I think those rims should be banned xDDD. But I like the 3rd shot. Overall the cars looks pretty diffuse.

Salu2.alexwrc
I thought they went well with what I was going to do. They added some blue color, but they were still black and not distracting.

Thanks for the comments though.

Also thanks to everyone else for looking and commenting. Keep 'em coming.

The RX7's and Ford GT's are very nice in terms of tone and composition
looks like you are generating some new idea of photomode photography
however I feel a bit disappointed with the bad texture and rough lines
maybe I am too picky now ;)

The RX7's and Ford GT's are very nice in terms of tone and composition
looks like you are generating some new idea of photomode photography
however I feel a bit disappointed with the bad texture and rough lines
maybe I am too picky now ;)
Thanks for commenting, and yes, I do need to work on the textures and whatnot. It's not that I can't do it, it's just that I have little patience, hence why my latest shots are from photomode. They graphics are a little better there and it makes it easier for me to edit the shots without getting bored and quitting.

i like the 3rd GT40 shot. i bet it would be great for a catalog. i like the RX-7 shots, though they are a little bit rough. i like the fact that i'm not the only one who likes the green SSR wheels. that makes me glad. i think it would look better on a yellow car. anyways, great work. hope to see more from you.

Thats an interesting way to edit, I like it. It really suits the GT too I think. Great dark and cold tone that you have achieved. Good angles and framing too. 👍

Lookin' very suave P_B! My favorite is the 3rd shot. It looks very professional. Reminds me of an advertisement type shot with a surreal look. Very cool.

Thanks for the comments sejtur and Arathorn, and yes, that is a gt4 pic.

My next update was inspired my my friends car. It snowed here 2 days ago and we went drifting in the snow in his Miata. Coincidently, this update is almost an exact opposite of my last one, which was dark and blue, and my next one is light and red.

Please comment, and thanks for looking!​

P.S. - 5 pics, let me know if any arn't working.

those are pretty good ! i love the overhead view.it's like a box art for a really expensive model car. i dont know why, but for some reason ifrared imaging pops into my head looking at them. specially the gt40 ones. the miata ones are like memory flash back scenes in a movie or something. love how the red stands out in the photos. very nice!

I cant believe I didnt comment on your Ford GT pics before. I can use one word to describe your Ford piccys "Perfect" almost like a real GT advert (If they actually exist). Your Mazda shot are pretty darn awesome as well. I really like the MX-5 (Miata) pictures as it brings back good memories of GT3 when I started off with one and it was awesome then I sold it for a Fiat Coupe it was the biggest mistake I have ever made on a PS2 game (Espcially when my MX-5 could outrun practicallly every thing) Any way brill shots cant wait for the next batch. If you have time swing by my gallery if you can.

Love the update PB, the colours and brightness/contrast look very cool. :D

Nice anlges too, I like the top down shot. The red really stands out on the white. This is a suburb update, I really enjoy each shot.

Keep it up and look forward to your next update. 👍

Very nice work, PB... the Ford GT shots are mean! I took a look at some of your older stuff too, and I have to say that your Lotus Elise pictures are unbelievable. I've had jmx2222's last update (Ralliart Mitsubishi) as my wallpaper, but I think I'll have to have one of those Lotus pics as my Friday treat! 👍

Cool!! My fav is the last shot, very lonely... :lol:

Edit: sorry for the double post, fu**ing lag...

Trying to get around the swear filter.
That said, let this be a warning to you.

The GTP does not tolerate attempts to side-step the AUP/TOS.
Please consider this before attempting to make your vulgarities public in the future.

On the subject of the gallery...

I love that Miata update.
Much like others I've visited today, you deserve rep for that update. 👍
Can't give it to you yet (gotta spread it around first).

That doesn't change the fact that you pulled a great set of shots out of the Miata.
The contrast, although higher than I am used to, worked out really well. Keep up the great work. 👍

Btw, sorry for having to pull mod work in your thread. :(

Thanks guys, that's 2 Super Mods in a row! For some reason, people really like my Elise update, and I remember thinking it wasn't so hot. And about the mod work Kent, you're just doing your job. As long as it isn't directed at me, I'm fine.👍

Sorry for being so late to comment. All these shots are nice. I like the red and white in them--it's totally different than the GT update, as you said.

I'm partial to te first, third, and fifth shots, though I like the oversaturation on #2 and the use of the Miata badge in the fourth.

In the first the action gets my attention. The placement of the car in the picture is great. I like that I can still see all the little spokes in the wheels, and the wheels being white looks nice on the car as well. Il iek the bright reflections and it seems that the sun was blinding the camera a littel bit. It's a nifty effect.

The bold colors in #3 are striking, but not too saturated. Again, there's plenty of action, and the little car looks like it's squating from the massive power being laid. Whatever. :P The wheels look good and the reflections on the car are fantastic. I wish you would have done something to give the close asphalt a little more texture, like adding some grain to it or something. I read in someboy else's gallery that they put grain in and it seems to work. Maybe Franz or soemthing?

The last picture is really quaint. All the stuff is small and down in the corner. It reminds me of traditional Japanese art, because they'd often have a small, intricate design on a large background. I like that sort of thing.

Good job with the update. I hope you have a neato one coming up soon, so I can be late for that one too! :dunce:

I wish you would have done something to give the close asphalt a little more texture, like adding some grain to it or something. I read in someboy else's gallery that they put grain in and it seems to work. Maybe Franz or soemthing?
I do that alot. That phototravel Ford GT pic has grain added to the ground.

Thanks for the comment keef, and everyone else.

Back