Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

Pretty good. The car stands out compared to the background 👍
Thanks. It sucks not having inspiration though. I tried after posting this to try and make a real update. I turned on gt4 for a few minutes. Drove a couple cars, tried a lot of angles, and I just wasn't feeling it. :indiff:

The last shot is way too rushed, but I know you can do better Perfect Balance. However I cannot see the first shot.

The last shot is way too rushed, but I know you can do better Perfect Balance. However I cannot see the first shot.
I reloaded the first shot, but I think I've showed it to you over msn before. The second shot wasn't exactly rushed, but I just had no ideas whatsoever on what to do.:indiff:

Speedy 22B on the house!!!! A very good shot with some good details, like the lights and colors. Well done:)

I reloaded the first shot, but I think I've showed it to you over msn before. The second shot wasn't exactly rushed, but I just had no ideas whatsoever on what to do.:indiff:
I've just seen the first shot, and it is better then the last shot.

Sweet, I can see your shots now. They look good. The first one is the stand out from the two.
Very nice angle and great colours, the car really stands out.
The second one is good too, it is just an angle you see a lot of. I like the colours.
Keep it up. 👍

Thanks everyone. I finally got a little spark of inspiration and put together this update.

There are supposed to be 5 pics, so let me know if any of them arn't working.
Please comment!

The first two don't look like your type of good shots, but I like the 3rd and 4th ones a lot.

I remember some of your previous works. I've took a look to your profile and I'm very amazed. Did you make session such as Skyline JGTC or Elise at Monaco when you was 15?

Your last Imprezas are great too, with a very interesting effects and cameras!

Salu2.alexwrc

I think all the pics in this set are good. They're good in a different way. They aren't pristine, which is the style I seem to have been enjoying lately. The reflections aren't spotless and bright and the edges aren't prefectly smooth. I like it.

My favorites are #2, 3, and 4. The second picture is a really cool angle, and I think the position of the car makes up for the "lack of quality", which I like and think was intentional anyway.

I like the colors and the cloudiness of the third. The postition of the car is great, and I really like being able to see the tread on the tires. That's a good tire choice for pictures on that car because many STi tuners often choose a relatively thinch sidewall, which GT's sport tires provide. The depth of the whole thing is really neat. The tree is in the foreground, taking up a bit of the picture, and it's all blurry. I think it stands out too much though. It might be better if the tree was further to the right and the car was then centered in the wider space alotted. And you did a lazy job with the watermark, but I didn't notice it until I wrote all that ^, so it must not be that noticable.

The fourth picture is my favorite. The foreground doesn't stand out too much. You can see the car, sitting there all proud, and you can still see the tires, which I think is neat.

The last picture reminds me of the last guy to leave the show. He's just sitting there, looking at the city, chilling by the car, being cool. If it wasn't for GT's crappy skyline the picture would be a lot better.

Great pictures Alex. This is a really good update, and I'd like to see more with a similar "not perfect" quality.

I remember some of your previous works. I've took a look to your profile and I'm very amazed. Did you make session such as Skyline JGTC or Elise at Monaco when you was 15?

Your last Imprezas are great too, with a very interesting effects and cameras!

Salu2.alexwrc
Yes, all those were done when I was 15, although I think my pics were a lot better then than now. I had a lot more patience, hence the loads of editing some of the pics had. Thanks for the great comment though!👍

And you did a lazy job with the watermark, but I didn't notice it until I wrote all that ^, so it must not be that noticable.
I think my screen is darker than yours, since the right side of my tree is just black.

You're probably right that your screen is dark. If I lean down with this LCD the spot goes away. Now matter, it's still a super nice picture with a fantastic color scheme and all that. I really like them.

I like them all, you are trying different angles, which is always good to see. The colours look great. The 4th one is my favourite, really nice angle and framing with the rope, pillars and trees. Look forward to your next update. 👍

I like them all, you are trying different angles, which is always good to see. The colours look great. The 4th one is my favourite, really nice angle and framing with the rope, pillars and trees. Look forward to your next update. 👍
Thank you.👍

Yes, all those were done when I was 15, although I think my pics were a lot better then than now. I had a lot more patience, hence the loads of editing some of the pics had. Thanks for the great comment though!👍
Wow, that's very admirable man. Specially the batchs which I have said are proper from a experimented photographer/photoshopper.

Salu2.alexwrc

Thanks for all the comments everyone, here's my next one. Didn't turn out as I was hoping, but it's not bad.

This last pic was just a test to see how rusty I was.:sly:

Please comment!​

P.S. - 4 Pics this time, let me know if you can't see some of them.

In my opinion the first 3 are pretty rough. The last one I like. The use of the skyscraper is unique and the angle is nice. Also the body of the car is nice and smooth. Good work.

In my opinion the first 3 are pretty rough. The last one I like. The use of the skyscraper is unique and the angle is nice. Also the body of the car is nice and smooth. Good work.
You got that right, that car needed loads of cleanup, which I'm not too great at. That last shot turned out pretty good, probably the best out of this set, and it took the least amount of time.

Pfff, your gallery is like a nightmare... but in the right way. I envy your control of PS and your good taste taking photosgraphs for your age (Sorry if I'm repeating this so many times, but the Monaco's Elise hurt me a lot!!).

Well, this last batch is great too. I always thought what king of car could fit that rare rims. A JGTC probably, but I haven't expected a street car. To be honest that RX7 looks superb. The white car choice was needed to combine the electric green 👍

The management of hard light isn't easy, but in your shot looks nice! The fluid lateral lines of the 2nd shot are amazing as well. Finally, the last one has an awesome background. You've used the building to create a good composition, detail wich is very important for me. The position and "wide angle effect" of the car, lighting, reflections, contrasl, blur... wow.

Salu2.alexwrc

This again is a great set of pictures. The first three are my favorite in this case, though I usually prefer pics with motion.

You really show off the rims in the first, which look great on the white car. I have red 5 spokes on my white Spirit R. :sly: The lense really distorted the car at the ends, which is nifty looking. The Rex's body has a weird porcelain look to it but I like that also for some reason.

The second has a great composition, as alexwrc said. This picture has thos geometric shapes that I enjoy in the building structure. I like those shapes a lot. Reminds me of drafting in high school. Good times. The car looks long and sleek because its lines are following those of the building. The reflections on the car have good positions and brightness. I love the look of the floor, and the triangle made by the light.

Three is my favorite I think. I really like the angle. That combined with the color give the pic a really relaxed and soft, smooth look. The geometric lines are there again and looking awesome, especially when you contrast them against the curved car.

The fourth is by no means rusty. The look is fantastic. In fact I decided I like this one better than #1. The motion, as usual, is appreciated. I'll slo say the composition of this a great and interesting, and the background is fun and busy, though not intrusive. The car really stands out just perfect because of the reflections on the hood and inside the grilles.

I think taking a break from snapping pics has made you better in some ways, That happens to a lot of artists, and its actually advised if your work starts getting lackluster. These shots have benefitted from you vacation I think. I don't remember applauding your composition so much before, but the new STi and this update are both compostion-intensice. They are rough, sure, but I think the compostion is much more important. If you put everything in the right spot you can intentionally give the pick terribel quality, but it will still please the eye. And all from the lines and shapes percieved from objects' relationships with other objects.

Good job.

Pfff, your gallery is like a nightmare... but in the right way. I envy your control of PS and your good taste taking photosgraphs for your age (Sorry if I'm repeating this so many times, but the Monaco's Elise hurt me a lot!!).

Well, this last batch is great too. I always thought what king of car could fit that rare rims. A JGTC probably, but I haven't expected a street car. To be honest that RX7 looks superb. The white car choice was needed to combine the electric green 👍

The management of hard light isn't easy, but in your shot looks nice! The fluid lateral lines of the 2nd shot are amazing as well. Finally, the last one has an awesome background. You've used the building to create a good composition, detail wich is very important for me. The position and "wide angle effect" of the car, lighting, reflections, contrasl, blur... wow.

Salu2.alexwrc
I don't see the greatness in the Elise pics at Monaco, but thanks anyways. (that set of pics was 3 months after I turned 15)

And yes, the wheels look great on that car, which is kind of odd, since I would never think of white and green as 2 colors that go well together. Thank you again.👍

I love your long comments, very interesting to read. In fact, I'm gonna hand you some rep for that, since it's been a while since I read one of your lengthy comments.
EDIT: "You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Keef again" :dunce:

And thanks to everyone else, thanks for commenting.:)

Subaru shots: Crazy good looking, all of them
RX7: Insane colors and contrast...but green rims??

Cheers and update more:)

Back