• Thread starter magburner
  • 22 comments

magburner

Premium
Wales
The Empire State
magburner, GTP_madgurner, showtime_uk
lpbanner0yv.jpg

FEEL FREE TO LOOK AROUND AND LEAVE COMMENTS!

Last edited:
Ok, Here is my first update, for my TT gallery - Logical Progression. I planned to put this update last night, but alas I was unable to. :( So, here is an update featuring the Yamaha MT-01. It was the first bike I rode, and these are the first pics I took, so I think its apt to show them first. I have also used a variation on the colour balance theme I used for the Moods Are Anxieties GT4 update I posted some time ago. Anyway, I hope you like my interpretations. :dopey:

YAMAHA MT-01 '05
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lp41xo.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHECK BACK FROM TIME TO TIME FOR UPDATES!

Very Impressive magburner, as always!

magburner, the colours for your this batch of shoots looks really good. Plus it's a hot bike as well.

Great start to the gallery 👍

Thanks for the comments and views, they are much appreciated. 👍

@kaede: Thanks man. 👍

@s12ken: Damn right it is! Thanks man. 👍

@Syntax error: I'm glad you like the colours, I just messed around with the colour balance, and came up with the greenish/yellow look. Thanks man. 👍

@Scaff: Thanks man. 👍

@PLmatt91: I agree. I'm still fine tuning the softness, hopefully I should find a happy medium. Thanks man. 👍

@freddy86: Thanks man. 👍

Ok, I have another update to come soon, and I have mixed the look of this gallery up a little too. Until then, take care. Magburner. 👍

Hello again, I have another update to bring to you, this time featuring the Buell Firebolt RM. I like the look of this bike, as it is different to others I have seen in the game so far. I have also remixed the way that this gallery looks, and I have Included a new section that will include images taken with the 'Best Shot' feature. I also plan to shoot this and sucessive updates in widescreen as well. Ok, enough babbling, I hope you like my interpretations. :dopey:

BUELL FIREBOLT XB12R RM '05

lp101zf.jpg

BEST SHOT

CHECK BACK FROM TIME TO TIME FOR UPDATES!

Your firebolt update is just awesome
great details man 👍
btw ... the "best shot" reminds me Casio Exlim
that was fun playing around with it

I like the 1st battle pic best, the rest are good as well.:) I like the best shot feature from the game but I seldom used it cause the shots always come out too dark and sometimes badly composed. Good to see you got this new idea for your gallery:tup:

Very nice photos mate, they are very crisp and clear. I love your YAMAHA MT-01 '05 pictures, I like the way you have edited the colour to make it look like dusk. I like your BUELL battling shots

Hello again! To kick things off, I have for you, not one, not two, but three complete new updates spanning all three of my galleries, and each presented in a unique visual style! If you are interested, you can find out more about each update in its respective gallery.

I never really got the bug for shooting pictures of bikes, and as a result, this gallery kinda fell by the wayside pretty much as soon as it got started! it's a shame really, because TT is a fantastic game, and the detail of the bikes is exquisite. On top of this my photomode skills have improved drastically since back in the day, so I feel that I can add something new to the TT photomode galleries. I have also have created a nubmer of entirely new updates that are ready to roll over the next month or so. keep checking back, and i promise you I will show you the power of TT's photomode!!!

To start with I have a simple three set, six picture update to bring to you. I have presented below three images edited in my usual style, and also re-edited them in a style that is unfamiliar to me. The second set of images all have difuse glow, and a little noise, to give them a film grain effect. I hope you like these (long overdue) interpretations! :dopey:

RANDOM

img0036copy2.png
img0036copy3.png

img0031copy2.png
img0031copy3.png

img0065copy2.png
img0065copy3.png

IN ANOTHER GALLERY (GT4 GALLERY)

[ CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO GO STRAIGHT TO THE GALLERY UPDATE! ]

IN ANOTHER GALLERY (WIPEOUT:HD)

[ CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO GO STRAIGHT TO THE GALLERY UPDATE! ]

Last edited: