Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

Sorry for your lost:( Its always sad to lost people that are close to us. The idea to dedicate the update to your grandfather is very beautiful mate. Nice done...the update is awesome!!

I love these ones, man.
The first is great because of it's simplicity.
The others are just wonderful shots overall.

sorry to hear about your loss PB

hear this in the year 1999 it was 10th of february my nanna died, then the next day it was my birthday i was turning 6 and 5 days after february 16th my dad died i was so sad that whole week :( :( :( :(

and its good to hear that your going to dedicate this gallery to him

one more thing do you know what his fave car was cause if you do theres an idea for you :D

drifterboy
sorry to hear about your loss PB

hear this in the year 1999 it was 10th of february my nanna died, then the next day it was my birthday i was turning 6 and 5 days after february 16th my dad died i was so sad that whole week :( :( :( :(

and its good to hear that your going to dedicate this gallery to him

one more thing do you know what his fave car was cause if you do theres an idea for you :D
I don't think he was interested much in cars, and even if he was, it was probably some really old Russain car from like WWI. He lived in Russia until like 15 years ago.

PERFECT BALANCE
I don't think he was interested much in cars, and even if he was, it was probably some really old Russain car from like WWI. He lived in Russia until like 15 years ago.
oh ok well youve got photoshop to do some thing like that :D

Another white sky style 👍
but this is really good ... much cleaner that the GT-ONE update
Awesome work mate

Thanks Franz, I just wish I had a little more shots. To me this set looks like only 2 shots, since the first and last are quite similar.

Here's a little something I came up with. Not very original or great, I'm really rusty and don't have much patience, but whatever, you guys might like them.

And larger ones if you wish.

Leave a comment!

Well it's about you posted some new material. I've told you the first shot seems a little under detailed, but I think it's a car problem, especially the headlights. You've got a nice drift and some nice blurs. It feels like one of your old pictures, from back in your old gallery, which is good.

Again, the blur that you're so good at is present. The car looks fast. I like the really colorful backgound. And did I mention it's a Moving Photo Travel, the technique of whic you pioneered? Do the new kids know that?

This is a good update. I like the older style pictures. It's nice to see more of your stuff, just remember to hop in every now and then.

Thanks everyone.

@keef: Acually I think it was "Div is Back" who made the first moving phototravel, but I was one of the first to use it widely.

I don't know who made a moving PT first, but 440 had the first tut for it.

Anyways, the pics look very calm and smooth, and the blur is good. I don't know why you spin blur the wheels though, the other method with taking another shot with low shutter speed focused on the wheel looks better IMO. And it's less work. But good job on these pics, theyre very PB.

Your Phototravel shot at Shibuya looks really nice PB.👍 The colors and crispiness of the blur is well done. And I don't know if I pioneered the PT motion blur, even though I wrote up the first tutorial on it. It's actually quite a pathetic tutorial and I should probably write up a new one. Anyway, your shots look great PB.

Sweet nismo shots, great rims.. Nice blurs and the movement is great! I was so stupid to sell that car when i got it for my license :smackhead:

Thanks for the comments everyone. Here's a very small update. This is a pic I did soon after my s14 pics on the previous page. I just tried to clean it up as much as I good, but tell me what you think.👍

It isn't great compared to what people make now, but I'm too lazy for that now.

EDIT: Another pic I decided to finish. Nothing special, just the traditional "Back end of the car zoom blur into the distance."
Yes, I do know that if I put the car on a new layer it wouldn't be fuzzy on the edges, but it look better this way IMO.

Latest Posts

Back