~ Tangled Web GT Art ~ Cobra 10/10/10

I really love that idea 👍👍 Both cars in different locations are very nice. About the last shot, mi RUF was taken by Arathorn, but I've editted it :sly: lol.

The border is cool, but I think is difficult to find the definitive layout that really matches with your own personality. I usually changed mine, giving some graphic headaches :D

Salu2.alexwrc

Drift, which colour code background, did you use under each of those photo shape thumbnails, since it matches part of the forums skin colour. Because I would like to know please, since I have done a near 3D way to show off my updates, expect the white background ruins it for the near 3D way I have done.

Drift, which colour code background, did you use under each of those photo shape thumbnails, since it matches part of the forums skin colour. Because I would like to know please, since I have done a near 3D way to show off my updates, expect the white background ruins it for the near 3D way I have done.

The code should be F2F3ED. I did a screen grab, then pasted it in PS and got the eyedropper tool out. :)

I saw that 3D thumbnail view, very interesting. Hope the colour code works out for you. 👍

The code should be F2F3ED. I did a screen grab, then pasted it in PS and got the eyedropper tool out. :)

I saw that 3D thumbnail view, very interesting. Hope the colour code works out for you. 👍
Thanks, but it’s a shame Photoshop cannot be a better transparent background.

It can do, TVR, if you use a .gif format you can make real transparent images in PS. But you'll have a problem with the antialising in the edges, so the best way is taking the color with the eyedropper nad simulate the transparency. I've done a few graphic signatures for my old Official GT forum in Spain, but I don't remember exactly the links to show an example. Btw I maintain all psd.

Salu2.alexwrc

hey dude, i've added more Legacy shots to my gallery, so check it out when you get the chace if you want.

I'm am there my mate. 👍

Awesome job S2000. I love the softness of the picture. 👍

Thanks for the comment dj. :)

Here is a preview of what my next update is most likely gonna be. Should be up sometime soon. Enjoy.

tommykairazziiredrocketmj6.jpg

👍 Very nice drift shot.

Thanks GT4_Rule, I really like it too. :)

Here is my entry to the Head2Head Competition Week 41, just thought you might want to know what I have been up to. I want to have the ZZII update done soon, but I will have to see how my time goes.

Click for full size.​

👍

Uoo, that MR2 looks awesome! The rims choice is pretty interesting as well, tranforming the car into a more wild machine. Very nice pic!

Salu2.alexwrc

nice pic very clean, 👍

Thanks GT40, tried to do the best I could since it is a comp entry. Glad you like it. :)

yeah, i like it looks good.
P.S good choice in colour! :lol:

Thanks Ev0, I didn't really get a choice of colour since it is second hand, but when I saw it in purple. I just had to get it. :D

Uoo, that MR2 looks awesome! The rims choice is pretty interesting as well, tranforming the car into a more wild machine. Very nice pic!

Thank you Alex. I really like those rims on the car. They do change the whole look of the car don't they. :)

Thanks for all the great comments guys. I hope to have another bigger update sometime soon. So watch this space. 👍

That is awesome,, You've got some serious skills:) I love that drift shot,, So clean and the softness is top notch:) Awesome work:tup:

Thanks GT4_Rule, I really like it too. :)

Here is my entry to the Head2Head Competition Week 41, just thought you might want to know what I have been up to. I want to have the ZZII update done soon, but I will have to see how my time goes.

Click for full size.​

👍
The car has a good amount of cleanness, which would mean it is safe to eat off, anyway neat update.

That is awesome,, You've got some serious skills:) I love that drift shot,, So clean and the softness is top notch:) Awesome work:tup:

Thanks Cascada, I am really proud of the way that drift shot turned out. It is one of my favs right now. Glad everyone likes it too. :)

The car has a good amount of cleanness, which would mean it is safe to eat off, anyway neat update.

Hahahaha, very funny TVR. :lol: I would have to get it printed onto a plate, maybe I should and sell them on Ebay. :D

wow ! i love these latest updates

Thanks jgda9rs, glad you like them.

Interesting shot. Used and proven angle but boy, does it look good every time its being used. Good update.

Yeah, thats what I thought when I looked at the angle, but you are right. It is a great car photo angle. 👍

Hey 2SX, im a big fan of your presentation style! Your minimalistic border approach really frames the pics off very nicely.

Lovin' the tommy k pic! 👍

Thanks for the comment akina. I like the way it turned out, they are meant to look like photos scattered on the floor or something. Thats what I was going for. Glad you like it anyway.

Thanks for all the great comments guys, really appreciate it. I am really hoping to have the ZZII update done in the next few days. So watch this space and I will keep you posted. :)

The MR2 looks incredible! Can I have a go with it at Photoshop, please? :D

Wow, I am glad that you think that of my shot. I don't mind if you want to have a play with my picture, would like to see what you come up with.

You want the original right? I'll pm you the link. :)

Edit: I thought I would post this pic up, I entered it into the Photo Mode Comp Week 88. All I did to it was adjust the brightness/contrast. I like the way it it turned out.

Click for lager size.

Enjoy.

I will be uploading the ZZII update tomorrow, just don't feel like doing it right now. Very hot here. :)

i like it! it's one of a few that i can see 100% properly on my screen, others appear very dark. 👍

Really, I didn't think my pictures were that dark. Thanks for the comment. :)

nice work. the background looks really sharp. and the color of the car matches the colors too.

Yeah, it's a nice shot. It is actually one of the first few I took when I got GT4, finally found I use for it. Thanks for the comment. :)

Very nice picture. The scenery is stunning.

I like that Photo Travel location, you get really nice reflections and colours. Thanks for the comment. :)

Neat update Drift, anyway I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Thanks TVR, my next update is finally here. :)

I am back, I have been gone for awhile. Just busy and didn't want to spend too much time on the computer. I finally have my ZZII update to bring to you in all it's glory, it has taken long enough. Hope you enjoy them, my fav is number six. I hope it doesn't take too long to load. :)

redrocketpresentation01cd6.jpg

zziianimation1lm8.gif

There are Nine pictures, click the thumbnail for full size.​

I will also be posting them up in thumbnail form in the first post.

I must thank you all for the great comments and views which have made my gallery HOT! :D

👍

I just love the way U display your pics...nice mate, really nice. About the shots, they are also impressive, U have great skills!!! BTW that 1st shot rocks!!!! Great job!!! Cheers mate:)

Latest Posts

Back