~ Tangled Web GT Art ~ Cobra 10/10/10

And we have missed you.
:D

Anyway, it's an amazing picture, very well cleaned and I am loving the contrast of the background with the car color.
Also, the blur is really well done, not to strong but quite on spot. 👍

Another one, back! Great to see you around these parts again, TW :cheers:

The image is clean and crisp, and I do appreciate that... but what happened to your old style? It truly was one of the most unique around here, I miss those surreal colours!

It's going to be fun to watch everybody returning :D

Welcome back, Tangled Web! :) The S2000 you posted is really clean and I like the contrast between the car and the background.

Wow some of the work in here is pretty good. The quality in some could be better but the ideas and creativity are really well put together.

SVX
Awesome update!

The car really pops in that picture!

Great work!

Thank you, love the S2000 in yellow. Helps with that pop. :D

And we have missed you.
:D

Anyway, it's an amazing picture, very well cleaned and I am loving the contrast of the background with the car color.
Also, the blur is really well done, not to strong but quite on spot. 👍

Haha, awww thanks. ;)
That is good to hear about the blur, wasn't sure if it was too much or not.

Another one, back! Great to see you around these parts again, TW :cheers:

The image is clean and crisp, and I do appreciate that... but what happened to your old style? It truly was one of the most unique around here, I miss those surreal colours!

It's going to be fun to watch everybody returning :D

Thanks buddy, I gotta say that I miss the old days of this place. Nice to see you around here, really looking forward to what you create with GT5.

It's been awhile since I made a GT4 image, couldn't quite remember exactly what I did so just kept it simple. Nice to hear you liked my old stuff though.

I'm really looking forward to seeing old guys return with GT5. Unfortunately, I don't own a PS3 and most likely won't anytime soon. Still look forward to watching what can be made with the game.

Everyones coming back! :lol: TW...great to see you again. Great little s2k pose there.

Thanking you Swissy. :D

Welcome back, Tangled Web! :) The S2000 you posted is really clean and I like the contrast between the car and the background.

Thank you Phantom. :)

Wow some of the work in here is pretty good. The quality in some could be better but the ideas and creativity are really well put together.

Good to hear, I am happy with most of it too, but like you say the quality did fluctuate sometimes.

I like the tones of this picture. Nice job on desaturating the road, but it is too grainy for my likings. ;)

Now that's what I remember :D 👍

You had better find a PS3 and GT5, soon, TW!

I like the tones of this picture. Nice job on desaturating the road, but it is too grainy for my likings. ;)

Thanks Phantom, yes I agree with you. Was thinking the road noise was a bit much, might go back and fix that. At some point. :D

It's Perfect 👍​

And it really screams Tangled Web​

Haha, I didn't notice that right aligned text at first. :dunce: Thanks buddy.

EPIC TW style FTW! :)

Hey, good to see you franz, and thanking you. Good to know my style is full of win. :sly:

Realism...check.
perfection...check.
TW style...check....
Love it man...So natural. 👍

Hehe, that was the same check list I was going through. :D Thank you Swissy, always a pleasure to read your comments. :)

Now that's what I remember :D 👍

You had better find a PS3 and GT5, soon, TW!

Yes, I was thinking of your last comment when making this. So glad I came through with the goods.
Ahaha, I will try my best to get my hands on a PS3 and GT5, don't you worry. :)

Thank you guys for all the great comments, appreciate it and it's nice to know my style of editing is so well liked. 👍

How about another image, keep those updates coming? :D

It's the 10th of the 10th of 2010. Scary. Whats gonna happen at 10:10:10 tonight? :scared:

Last edited:
Great Cobra shot, the background blur of New York fits with the car. 👍 In my view, I would like just a bit more shine on the car.

Last edited:
The Cobra looks very clean and the lines are flowing. The only thing that I dislike is the grainy road. Nevertheless, it's a good update. 👍

Each one better than the other. I'm really liking the mood in this one and car/location/angle is quite unique. Though, the front rim arch is a bit weird, what happened there?

Oh and about 10/10/10, it's almost a day like any other, except for the fact that it is Sunday :D :P.

Great editing on the chrome parts. I definitely can see some realism in many portions of the Cobra. Excellent work!

Back