~ Tangled Web GT Art ~ Cobra 10/10/10

You beat me to the whole animation idea, however I was planning to do something like that, anyway nice update Drift.

Wo! That presentation is a new thing, that's very cool. About the photos, I'm pleased to see so nice levels with a well balanced lighting. You used various sceneries and action moments even adding some great blur. That update is HOT!

Salu2.alexwrc

I said this before and will say it again. "one of the best drift galleries around here." Your ZZII its looking good, the ones in the last row are my faves. 👍

I just love the way U display your pics...nice mate, really nice. About the shots, they are also impressive, U have great skills!!! BTW that 1st shot rocks!!!! Great job!!! Cheers mate:)

Thanks NTX, I try my best. :) I think the first shot is one of the best too.

The presentation is something new, great pictures also :)

Thats what I was going for, haven't seen any animation stuff around. Thanks for the comment. :)

Very nice update. Great work.

Thanks C_F. :)

I love the animation Drift 👍

That took me ages, longer than the pictures. It had over 100 frames, but the file size was too big for imageshack. So I had to take out half of the frames to get it uploaded. Thanks for the comment Bram. 👍

wow! speechless.............

I am glad that you liked them slider. Hope you get your voice back. :D

You beat me to the whole animation idea, however I was planning to do something like that, anyway nice update Drift.

Hehe, I was wondering if you would try something like this. Your 3D stuff is still very unique. I just wanted to do something different. Thanks for the comment TVR. 👍

very nice presentation and pictures

Thanks jgda9rs. :)

Hahaha, nice gif!!!

Your pics are great, lots of action and good blurring effect!! I like 1st the most :)

Hehe, it did come out quite well. Thanks for the great comment Ara. 👍

Wo! That presentation is a new thing, that's very cool. About the photos, I'm pleased to see so nice levels with a well balanced lighting. You used various sceneries and action moments even adding some great blur. That update is HOT!

Salu2.alexwrc

I tried to get different shots in there, like drift, race and phototravel. I also experimented a litttle with levels, blurring and colours. I am glad you like it Alex, thanks for the great comment. :)

I said this before and will say it again. "one of the best drift galleries around here." Your ZZII its looking good, the ones in the last row are my faves. 👍

Wow, that means a lot LG. I really enjoy taking drift shots. Thanks. 👍

words can't describe how much respect i have for you dude! :D:tup:

Haha, respect to you Ev0 for the great comment. :)

Thanks for all the great comments guys. It is really appreciated. :) I like the way most of them turned out, number 1 and 6 are probably my favs. The animation worked out well too.

I want something different for my next update. Move away from Japan, since I do like to drift mostly Japanese cars, those are about the only cars I take photos of. :) I am thinking of maybe Germany or Italy. You will found out soon, so watch this space. 👍

I wouldn't mind any request either, that might be fun. :D

Woohoo, post number 101! :)

Great ZZII pics. I really like the 1rst.

I think for your next update you should do a BMW. Not an M3 but maybe a M5 or 330i.

Thanks for the comment LOON, hehe funny name you got there. The first does seem to be the favourite. I was thinking of a BMW, thanks for the suggestions. :)

Edit: I thought I would post up a few shots, the first is the first photo I took in GT4, I am pretty certain. The second two are ones I was working on for the Head2Head comp, I entered the last one. Enjoy, and watch this space for my next full update. :)

Click for full size.

👍

The scenery and reflection over the car at Gran Canyon are awesome! All colors are pretty harmonic.The Supra isn't bad, seems like you had tried some cleaning... The reflections over the car are a bit ugly for me, and the overall look is a bit diffuse. I also think they need more contrast in the highlights if you analyze it in the PS levels menu. Btw nice stuff!

I'll be back to see more of this.

Salu2.alexwrc

Hmmmm;

The first picture is really nice 👍 You captured the Canyon really good and the angle of the car towards the camera and background fits it well 👍

The other two pictures are a little bit too blurry. When you're finished with everything, select the sharpen tool, set a brush big like **** and set it to 10, go 2-3 times over the car 👍

In the third one though, it's not too blurred but I advice you not to dodge or burn whole areas as it will look weird towards the other reflections, just leave the picture standard, cleave everything up and then begin with contrast and levels and such. If you do it afterwards, you can set it with more accuracy so the reflections will stand out more 👍

Thanks for the comment guys, and thank you Alex and Bram for giving me feedback, not going to get any better if I don't get any. The Supra shots annoy me, I think I over worked them. I didn't do much work on them with the dodge and burn tools though. Just multiple layers with different blending modes, colour overlay and some glow I think. Maybe I'll redo them, maybe not. Thanks for the comments anyway, I really like the Chevelle shoe though. At least I got one right. :)

Here is a little something, I entered it in a Photoshop Drift comp, trying something different. Enjoy.

Click for full size

👍

I love the color "filter" and blur, they are quite good. Seems like this shot needed that dark look, because with so high contrast if you try to light it, the saturation wil become exagerated. I think you gallery has improved a lot this last updates.

Salu2.alexwrc

This update is pretty good. It's certainly brighter than the Supra update, so its easier to see. Good shot overall. 👍

Thanks GT4_Rule. The Supra shots were quite dark I guess. Gotta think about that, even though I might be able to see it well on my screen, doesn't mean everyone else will. :)

i agree. visit my gallery when u have time. check out my new updates.

I sure will, sorry if I haven't before. It can be hard to remember all the galleries to commnet on. :D

one word... WOW

Haha, one word... Thanks. 👍

Wowow, that rims look superb!! 👍 for you.

Thanks Ara, I am glad you like it. At one point you couldn't even see the rims, so I messed around a bit until I got the desired effect. :)

I love the color "filter" and blur, they are quite good. Seems like this shot needed that dark look, because with so high contrast if you try to light it, the saturation wil become exagerated. I think you gallery has improved a lot this last updates.

Salu2.alexwrc

I worked on it with it just normal, it just looked too boring. So I thought I would try something different. I like the results. Thanks for the great comment Alex. 👍

That's a great shot right there... 👍

Thanks kraft_d. I'll go check out your gallery now. :)

Thanks for all the great commnets guys, I will try and get a bigger update done sometime soon.

Agreed, the colors are amazing 👍

What's best on this shot though:

You know when a car comes out of a drift or donut and gets propelled like a bullet out of a gun? This picture gives that feeling 👍

Thanks for the comment Bram, I am glad you saw that in the shot. The theme was high speed drifting, so it good to know that I picked the right shot. :)

Here is a random shot that I entered into a photo comp. Didn't really do much to it, so don't expect anything great. It still looks nice I think.

Click for full size​

Expect a bigger update sometime soon, so watch out! 👍

A reflection touch over the chromed pieces could made it easly more spectacular, but the scene is nice. Cool monster shot.

Salu2.alexwrc

Back