kaede's tt gallery - Random pics added

• Thread starter kaede
  • 354 comments
Hey kaede, I think these are amazing. I can't believe how many friggin pictures you have in here, and it's good to see this isn't totally dead. I haven't even looked at all those links you had at the beginning, unless those link to the particular sections within the thread. Keep em coming if you can, I think I'm going to start checking this thread regularly.

BTW, how did you get the bikes to smoke the rear tire at a standstill...I've yet to do that.:indiff:

Knee Dragger - Thanks for the compliment. Sad to say, i'm pretty much running out of ideas for photoshooting. Those links in the 1st post, just as you said, are just links to various section within the thread. i'm sure there are other nice galleries in here worth looking around.

Here are 2 links for you to look at:
standing burnout
stopping while wheeling

looks good, specially the middle two of the second row and the middle one on the last row.

ive a bunch of shots i could upload, but, this area is so dead it doesnt seem worth it. i really wish the pmc would have taken off too :(

[empty space] - Thanks. I too had hoped the pmc could carry on but... sigh...

thebigian123 - Dude, there's a thread for these high altitude crash pics. Hope this helps,

JUMPS

It looks like you have resulted to other modes of having fun with TT like I have. Once all the racing is done, flying bikes is the next best thing...eh:sly: I've been finished with the game for many months but still goof around with the photo mode all the time.

[empty space] - d-tracker coming right up:)

03R1 - well yeah.:P photomode is the only mode that i played for TT nowadays since my lap timings aren't good enough for the other sub forum.

These are all great, but those last two are really awesome to me. The second to last one looks a lot like the cover of a brochure that Aprilia sent me (randomly). It had two RSVs on the cover, both riders really close to one another and tucked down. One was black and the other was red, and both were wearing all Aprilia gear. The rider on the black RSV in that picture looks almost exactly like the one in the brochure. But I saw your picture and it immediately reminded me of that brochure picture, only blurred so it really looks like you're moving. And that last one just looks really nice, like you snapped the picture while you were taking the turn with the RSV and the GSX-R.

So uh, yea kaede...got a thing for Aprilia?

franz - Glad you like 'em.:cheers:

Knee Dragger - That 2nd from the last too is my favourite from the lot, just love the way the bikes presented themselves at the pedestrian crossing. Have I got a thing for aprilia? Well I think all the sportbikes in the game are really great and I love them all.

Money...:drool:

Actually the whole dang thing is awesome, especially this one and the shot following it. I mean, WOW. Kaede's hitting a whole new level (IMHO). I saw the picture I quoted and my jaw seriously dropped, then the next one provided the drool. Really awesome updates, man.

Back