Greycap's Greatest Snapshots - Updated 020608 - Mercedes Benz 300SL-C

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments
The celica and nissan photos look absolutely awesome. The cobra photos look awesome too but i found the celica and nissan picture to be better overall shots.

viperpilot - Thank you!

kamelin-nahka - No kiitoksia, ja onhan meitä täällä muutamia pyörimässä. :)

Vince247 - Thanks, good to see someone more seldom visiting person here!

TEAMDiablo3 - Thanks, the Cobra set wasn't of too high quality even in my eyes but it filled the empty space well. :D

sejtur - Thank you, and always will!

Peugeot 106 Rallye '03
Three big pictures, four thumbnails
All pictures clickable for full size

Just a pocket rocket on a twisty track, nothing special but a colourful update with lots of Greycap style in it. Feel free to say whatever you want to about it! :cheers:

Nice pics 👍 . I never realised there was a lake the other side of the barrier there on the Autumn ring. The car stands out well too, but then again it is bright yellow! :sly:

Greycap
...but a colourful update with lots of Greycap style in it...
You got that right! :dopey: Nice to see we still have your unique style here, after those six-or-so months I haven't been here. Definate Greycap-style from the first picture to the last. Can't really pick a favorite since I've lost my perspective with these things, but out of old memory I'd say the first and the second big ones are my favorites. :dopey:

Leonidae - Thank you, and no intentions to act otherwise!

viperpilot - Good to hear that I succeeded, thanks!

Vince247 - I like it too, thank you!

olm_2003 - GT4 is full of surprises! The other colours were just too bland so I had to take the yellow one... :P

jgda9rs - Thank you!

TVR&Ferrari_Fan - Thank you, it is probably the best scenery shot by me ever. :sly:

appie17 - :D

Tulok - Thank you, it was a bit of a "fill shot" but seems to work well!

Perfect Balance - Thank you, good to hear from you after a while!

SkylineGoes - I've been more or less away for the last nine months (will be for three more) but every now and then I manage to produce one of these sets with the old recipé for you guys to enjoy. :)

Nismo 500R '98
Two big pictures, both clickable for full size

Only two shots but I hope it keeps you entertained for a while. :cheers:

brilliant shot mate! great chop too. you made me think it was actually available in gt4. i was close to actually looking for it hehehehehe. bring some more mate!

If it's not too much trouble Greycap, could you have a crack at a Mitsubishi Legnum?

I really love your style and work. Keep it up!

viperpilot - :indiff: Sad to say, that's not even good Skyline technology... but thanks still!

LGforce - Indeed, too bad we can't have everything. Thanks!

TVR&Ferrari_Fan - Thank you!

Leonidae - Thanks, sounds like a plan! :P

jgda9rs - That made me confident that the editing was successful, thank you!

ultrabeat - I'll have a look at it. Thank you!

Toyota Celica 2000 GT-Four '86
Two big picturers, five thumbnails
All pictures clickable for full size

The Nismo 500R didn't live up to my expectations so I quickly proceeded with a traditional Greycap style track set to fill the gap. Nothing special, just an old school road rocket tearing up the tarmac at Fuji. :cheers:

Woo, nice shots. That first one's very distinctive, and I love the shades of green in it. I like the classic sun shot; the sun always seems to look best at Japanese tracks, though I'm not sure why.

Overall, a fairly solid set.

nic_brix - Thanks, the first shot is a bit on the moody side thanks to the fading background. :)

Judging by the looks, my days as a gallerist seem to be coming to an end... one reply in six days doesn't look too good. You choice, people. :grumpy:

Very nice shots like always grey. 👍 Once again you showed us who is the king of scenery including shots. The choice of car is really cool as well. Also I like how you edited that 500R. Nice idea.

- maybe you'll get more comments if you comment in other galleries more...

freddy86and Vince247 - Thank you! Point taken.

PLmatt91 - Thanks! Sure, PSP X still running strong.

Latest Posts

Back