Greycap's Greatest Snapshots - Updated 020608 - Mercedes Benz 300SL-C

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments
Awesome, I just bought the SRT/10 and the Caldina!

Now I can get a nice setup without having to test drive first. 👍

Never thought the Caldina actually looked decent with a wing on, but it's very sporty, congratulations. Good shots!

TVR&Ferrari_Fan - Thank you!

Beerzgood - And after doing that, feel free to review the car in the thread! 👍

Leonidae - Thought so, just didn't want to give the permission myself and forgot to ask you. And now, let's show off your shots too!

Mustang GT-S '05
By Leonidae

Find the setup here

RUF BTR '86 "Blackbird"
By Leonidae

Find the setup here

Damn I hate myself for not having GT4 at my hands right now :ouch: That BTR looks like a serial killer! :crazy: Car that sexy has to be fast (And I know it is cause even without any special settings a fully tuned BTR is seriously fast, or so I remember.....) Very nice cars you guys are doing 👍 +rep for that.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan - Thanks, but don't thank me alone on Leonidae's shots! ;)

SkylineGoes - Long time no see! It IS a serial killer, I think it has claims of four of six victims now...

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71

Find the setup here

FPV GTHO '04

Find the setup here

From now on, I have to begin picking just the best ones we have... there is a total of 27 cars out already and I should be able to pick up the MFT pace some day. For pictures of every car, please visit the tuning thread. This one will see only the cream.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan - Thanks, but don't thank me alone on Leonidae's shots! ;)

SkylineGoes - Long time no see! It IS a serial killer, I think it has claims of four of six victims now...

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71

Find the setup here

FPV GTHO '04

Find the setup here

From now on, I have to begin picking just the best ones we have... there is a total of 27 cars out already and I should be able to pick up the MFT pace some day. For pictures of every car, please visit the tuning thread. This one will see only the cream.
Now I feel silly for not spotting that. :guilty: Anyway, I like the first shot of the Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi.

We all do mistakes, don't worry. I've had my hands on his shots though, in the editing department that is.

The Charger is a very glamorous looking car thanks to its bright chrome bumpers and shining blue paintjob, one of the finest cars I've seen in this game!

Gorgeous car, Greycap! 👍

Like said, the color, the rims... perfect. Excellent combo. Gotta try your setup too, though I love mine. :)

Observer - Thank you, luckily the rims can be bought straight from Rays. :)

Bee - Good to hear that!

Danachronism - And gets even tastier when mixed up with a good amount of track time. :P

Beerzgood - Thank you! Feel free to, I bet you won't be disappointed.

It is a shame you put spoilers on the TVR's, but if I had to pick two shots I like, it would have to be the rear shots of both the Griffth 500 and Cerbera 4.2.

very nice !! i love the effects on the nsx. if only they were a bit cleaner, but still it's an awesome idea. i actually like all the shots, but i suggest you practice making the surfaces of the cars smoother, get rid of the bad textures etc. i look forward to your next updates :)👍

Leonidae - Not yet, I'll put out one more Nissan before those ones.

jgda9rs - You know, the point in my photo shooting isn't making the cars look as good as possible by Photoshopping (or PaintShopProing) them but trying to make them look as good as possible with minimum editing. The NSX texturing is even higher res than the rest of the car so the illusion isn't quite perfect. :P I know how to do the polishing but I just don't want to do it, I think making a good looking shot without using aftermarket tools is more rewarding. Having said that though, the next one is more than lightly edited...

Wow, very nice job on the CF application. 👍

Will try the setup, loved the NSX setup above, Found it very straightforward.
The Lotus was really hard to drive with your setup, like a go-kart with slicks on a wet track (I don't have a wheel, only the controller, so that's a big reason why). :)

Wow, the Amuse NSX is great haha. The R380 mod is also very good, I love how you changed the apperance of the car. And the Clio is also very sporty, except the rear wing from an airplane.

Salu2.alexwrc

Back