Greycap's Greatest Snapshots - Updated 020608 - Mercedes Benz 300SL-C

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments
jgda9rs & TVR&Ferrari_Fan - Thank you both!

Subaru 360 '58
Three big pictures, six thumbnails
All pictures clickable for full size

The small cars are always overlooked so here's my contribution to bringing them back onto the stage. WR Blue Mica with Spec C wheels. Looks like an RC car but hey, those are funny little things too! :P

it really looks like a photostory about a RC-car, but i like the shots!! my favourite is the second big pic, love it :drool:

keep up the perfect work 👍

viper

Love them especially the 3 large shots they give that RC Car feel to them. Great work Greycap check out my gallery if you get time.

jgda9rs - One point of this entire update was to make the car look like a toy, it feels like one... nice to hear that I succeeded, thanks!

viperpilot - Thank you! Always going on. :)

speedster502 - Thanks, I try to get there.

Tommi2000 - Thank you!

TVR&Ferrari_Fan - Thanks, another indication of success!

Leonidae - Part 1: Thank you! and part 2: hell no... :ill:

Rayquaza - Thank you!

Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
Two big pictures, three thumbnails
All pictures clickable for full size

I've been away for a really long time, is it a sign of my gallery dying, I don't know. Anyway, this update wasn't as good as I wanted it to be but at least it's something to bring me back into the game. Comments welcome as always, positive or negative.

again, a bunch of well-working pictures from you, buddy. only thing that irks me is that white spoiler.. black would had been somehow more subtle.

Leonidae - Thanks for the comment, the wing was chosen to fit the white side decals. :)

That's it? Geez...

Surfacing this gallery probably for the one last time...

Unless there is some miraculous change in the situation, due to the distinctive lack of interest towards my work I'll be quitting this thing in its current form on Tuesday the 26th June. By that date my career as a Photomode man has lasted for 650 days and given a lot of good moments for me and hopefully for others. I have a new plan and my gallery may work in support of that one.

- R -

Surfacing this gallery probably for the one last time...

Unless there is some miraculous change in the situation, due to the distinctive lack of interest towards my work I'll be quitting this thing in its current form on Tuesday the 26th June. By that date my career as a Photomode man has lasted for 650 days and given a lot of good moments for me and hopefully for others. I have a new plan and my gallery may work in support of that one.

- R -
I am sorry to hear this Greycap, anyway I hope you can change your mind and carry on.

Sorry... no can do, no comments equals no new shots. At least for the time being.

Out after 650 days of glory.
The scenery man has left the building.

OOOOOOOoooohhhh nice car! i want that car! How do u get it?

u've made it look so manly, so awesome so beastly, what a muscle car!

My oh my, fallen all the way to 6th page? That can not happen..:(

Oh, wait.. :odd: what's that? Is it a bird? No, it's a plane..? :confused:

No.. it's.. Thread revival! :eek::lol::D:bowdown:

Here we go again.

You heard right people, I'm back. :cool: Eight weeks out of here, the scenery man returns - but without the scenery. Now I'm armed to the teeth with close-up "recognition pictures" of several cars in support of the project that made me stop my career as a gallerist in the first place.

Mad FinnTuners Co. is the name of the game, and while many of you don't visit the tuning forums I wanted to show you the vehicles, and give the links to the setups should the urge to drive them get too great to be resisted.

The first to be presented here were also my first published setups... and the worst pictures. :P

Nismo 550R '98

Find the setup here

Seat Ibiza Cupra R '04

Find the setup here

Have a good time looking at the pictures, more will come, and if you ever wander to the tuning thread be sure to tell us what you think of the creations! 👍

Welcome back Greycap, as someone who has been around since your early days it is good to see you back. Anyway, I hope we see you more around the community in the coming weeks.

I'd like to remix some of those shots, if that's allowed by you of course. They are great shots in my opinion very simple but great.

I'd like to remix some of those shots, if that's allowed by you of course. They are great shots in my opinion very simple but great.
Feel free to, as long as you don't present them as your own shots. I would advice you to wait for a while though, the best ones are yet to be released! If possible, also inform me when you release them. 👍

(or you could just go to the tuning thread and grab whatever you need, make sure you take my shots though and not Leonidae's as we don't know his opinion ;))

Welcome back, Greycap!

Great idea you had with this. 👍

I'll have to try your setups, I suck at tuning cars and don't have the patience to do it either.
Let's see if your Spirra handles better than mine. Mine should be faster because it's yellow. :lol:
Good shots too, namely the Lotus, lovely colors.

Back