Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
Well,

I could'nt get the save game PAL (DL) to work.........! Would not unzip....... But....

As it turns out it was a blessing in disguise... It meant I spent 5hours perservering last night & now have all Licenses (all Gold bar 4 silver & 1 bronze) & all Tuned / Custom / Prize cars & all the other top class cars..... Just gotta grind out some more racing time to collect the Ferrari F1 !

Although most of you will find this a mediocre task, I got a great sense of Achievement by finally completing all these, PHEW ! & to think I nearly opted for the easy route of using somebody elses hard work !!

Cheers & Good luck with your racing !

tnaa777 that is the correct location for using my save.

Back up your existing save if you have one and want to keep it.

Extract my save onto the USB stick (the latest versions of my save use that directory arrangement). Go to Saved Data Utitlity on the PS3 and copy the file from the USB device to the hard drive. Start the game and it ought to load.

sorry, it should have 6 files inside the save, like PARAM.PFD & PARAM.SFO ...etc, your save only have one file, it called GT5PJPD, so it really didn't work, please teach me how to work. Manys thanks !

You have to double click GT5PJPD as it is a zip file. this should bring up the files required for the save. Select them all and extract them to your USB drive.

I dont know why but I have a diffrent data file guys.Everywhere is Game_P2.dat but I have Game.dat...And when I changed it I had error during coping gamesave on my ps3,how can I fix it?????

Hi

As far as i can see so far there is only one JP DL game save. I downloaded that, and its pretty good. But If anyone can upload a JP DL game save which has most of the cars, that would be fantastic. Doesn't even have to bve completed just have a good range of cars. Much appreciated. Thanks.

GeePee, ive found a solution, just update the game, and it should work
Thanks mate!

If only i could download the update :guilty:

A week on - and i still can't update the bloody game!

I've tried 4 or 5 times every day, including 2am in the morning, yet i keep getting that ERROR message :grumpy: I wish Sony would sort the damn thing out!

Thanks mate!

If only i could download the update :guilty:

A week on - and i still can't update the bloody game!

I've tried 4 or 5 times every day, including 2am in the morning, yet i keep getting that ERROR message :grumpy: I wish Sony would sort the damn thing out!
I updated mine by loading up the game and going onto the 'News' bit. Then it'd ask to update and somehow it went through in one go. Maybe give it a try?

You have to double click GT5PJPD as it is a zip file. this should bring up the files required for the save. Select them all and extract them to your USB drive.

Erm, no it doesn't, did you check it before you posted it? because it only contains one file with no extension so the computer has no idea what to do with it once it unzipps it, and it has no directory structure what so ever.

Funny that this question goes on and on for 7 Pages with nobody reading in between the answeres. The Pal download file is a double zipped. After extracting the first file without file extension give it a .zip ext. and unzip again. Those are the files you are searching for...
Maybe this provides us a complete garage soon.

Have a nice weekend driving,
Peter

Funny that this question goes on and on for 7 Pages with nobody reading in between the answeres. The Pal download file is a double zipped. After extracting the first file without file extension give it a .zip ext. and unzip again. Those are the files you are searching for...

Peter

Maybe the fact that the first page has a "how to" link which mentions nothing about this fact has something to do with the confusion?

Peter

Maybe the fact that the first page has a "how to" link which mentions nothing about this fact has something to do with the confusion?

I tried a download https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2967453&postcount=59 and when it was downloaded I had to do the following, I extracted the contents and a 'file' appeared. I then had to add ".zip" to the file, (tools, folder options, view, untick hide extensions for known file types). I then extracted again and was left with the folder BCES00104-GAME-. Follow my post above from here.
This worked fine first time for me.

Thanks to RogsR34UK.

There's not that many people having problems with the saves, certainly not 7 pages worth, and it pays to check the whole thread as I did explain on page 7 what is needed.

did not have a problem with this file and did not even read about it any good pc person would have tryed a put rar or what ever at end 👍

I still can't download the update. I must of tried over 100 times now since getting the game. Sony make me sick sometimes, they really do. Bloody useless.

I can't play the game because it doesn't save, so i'm desperate for the update!

Can i download it online anywhere?

well im here in aus and have spent the last hour and a half downloading different PAL Blu-ray saves and when i try to put them on my PS3 it keeps saying either no save or that the save file is corrupted.... what gives?????

is there only this one save game for the japanese download version?
if anyone knows another one with more cars, please tell us. I cant find anything.

And is there no way to convert the save games for all versions?

I have GT5:P PAL UE PSN Version,where is save on this version????

I posted one between pages 5 and 7 somewhere. Its got the F1 car, the prize cars, the tuned elise 111r and 120,000 credits. If you have any problems with it let me know and I'll email you a newer version of it. :D

I posted one between pages 5 and 7 somewhere. Its got the F1 car, the prize cars, the tuned elise 111r and 120,000 credits. If you have any problems with it let me know and I'll email you a newer version of it. :D

ok,thanks man!!your save file working great!Very big thanks "Comatosed"
see ya !

Great file ! very usefull !

Let me know If you have a newer version with more veichles:idea:

Comatosed, just wondering if you have many any further progression?

If so, please do share and I will do my bit to add to it and hopefully we can work together and end up posting a EU PSN savegame with all of the cars available.

Does anyone know of a save for the PAL BD version which has the brighter red car with Kimi Raikonen's number?
Either that or 2mil.

Personly you have got to be sad to download this game saves, to be honest if u do whats the point in buying the game just takes the fun out of it totally...

if your waiting for an up date then wait who knows u might get a better one since its taking longer for some peopel to get it

Comatosed, just wondering if you have many any further progression?

If so, please do share and I will do my bit to add to it and hopefully we can work together and end up posting a EU PSN savegame with all of the cars available.

Yeah I've made some progress in the game, just doing races here and there and buying cars. The only reason the current has very few cars is cause I sold the rest to buy the F1. I'll post up a new save tomorrow, have just turned my PS3 off.

Edit: If someone would kindly post (don't wanna double post and can't find attachments in the edit function)I'll put the file up now so I don't forget :)

Latest Posts

Back