Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
Thanks. I've just tried it again but im still getting the problems :nervous:

I copy the "save game" to my PS3, but when i boot up GT the game starts from scratch (Cr. 35,000 ect...)

Am i doing everything right?

1. Format my USB stick
2. Extract the "save game" to USB (PS3/SAVEDATA/....)
3. Go to "Save Data Utility" on PS3 then Copy the data

On your USB you should have a folder called 'PS3' inside this should be a folder called 'SAVEDATA' and inside this should be a folder called 'BCES00104-GAME-' inside this should be the 5 files copied, a PFD file, a DAT file, an SFO file and 2 PNG files.

I haveing the same, but i put it on my stick, both the winzip folder and the extracted file but when i put my ps3 on theres nothing on the stick, eventhough there is.

Any ideas?

Mike

I haveing the same, but i put it on my stick, both the winzip folder and the extracted file but when i put my ps3 on theres nothing on the stick, eventhough there is.

Any ideas?

Mike

I tried a download https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2967453&postcount=59 and when it was downloaded I had to do the following, I extracted the contents and a 'file' appeared. I then had to add ".zip" to the file, (tools, folder options, view, untick hide extensions for known file types). I then extracted again and was left with the folder BCES00104-GAME-. Follow my post above from here.
This worked fine first time for me.

Thanks to RogsR34UK.

Still no PSN europe saves available with either the money to buy the F2007 or the actual F2007 in the garage.

Has anyone got the file to share for PSN?

The file on page 1 is incorrectly labelled as having the F2007, and the file 2 pages previous doesn't contain valid game save files.

Try this one that other peeps have had working just fine, its got the F1 and a few other cars.

Attachments

• NPEA00050-GAME-.zip
    33.1 KB · Views: 565
The EU Blu Ray save I made will now create the directories on the USB stick if they don't exist. I did test my zip file and this should happen.

You double click the downloaded zip file. Do an Edit/SELECT ALL and the EXTRACT to the target drive.

How's that Blu-Ray save coming on? I saw a save game with all 71 cars come past for the Japanese Prologue but what about the PAL one?

Btw, cheers for providing us with everything so far.

On your USB you should have a folder called 'PS3' inside this should be a folder called 'SAVEDATA' and inside this should be a folder called 'BCES00104-GAME-' inside this should be the 5 files copied, a PFD file, a DAT file, an SFO file and 2 PNG files.
The file shows up on my PS3 perfectly. I then press "copy" to transfer the data to my PS3, but when i boot up the game, it starts from scratch (Cr.35,000, no events completed etc...)

My Blu Ray EU and Japan all cars bought saves can be downloaded from the first page.

For those having problems, if you don't have a save, create one. Copy it to your USB Memory Stick and check on the PC that it is in a PS3/SAVEDATA/BCES00104-GAME- directory for the PAL Blu-Ray save.

Any one still keep JP BD spec I (non upgrade to spec II) with all finished classes?
Please share.... thank you...

https://www.gtplanet.net/gallery/albums/userpics/112866/GT5pJPN-spec-I.zip
This may work, its my old spec I that I copied to another account when I was updating to be on the safe side. Its 100,000,000 and has all golds and full car list with many different coloured duplicate cars, most other cars are in black.

Can you not update to spec II yet? In spec II, the events are different and all trophies disappear when you update, but you are allowed to enter S Class without getting the trophies again.

i have no problems transferring the savegame to the ps3, but when i start the game, i start from scratch, with no cars and 35.000 credits

My Blu Ray EU and Japan all cars bought saves can be downloaded from the first page.

For those having problems, if you don't have a save, create one. Copy it to your USB Memory Stick and check on the PC that it is in a PS3/SAVEDATA/BCES00104-GAME- directory for the PAL Blu-Ray save.

I didn't realise the EU savegame was 71 cars as well. My bad, cheers mate. 👍

What do you see on a PC if you transfer your current GT5 save to a USB stick on the PS3?

I presume you copy the save from the USB stick to the PS3 Hard Disk?

tnaa777 that is the correct location for using my save.

Back up your existing save if you have one and want to keep it.

Extract my save onto the USB stick (the latest versions of my save use that directory arrangement). Go to Saved Data Utitlity on the PS3 and copy the file from the USB device to the hard drive. Start the game and it ought to load.

Al tho it sounds tempting to get the F1 right away when I get the US copy. I'll do it the hard way.

Extract my save onto the USB stick (the latest versions of my save use that directory arrangement). Go to Saved Data Utitlity on the PS3 and copy the file from the USB device to the hard drive. Start the game and it ought to load.

i`ve tried it, but it still doesn`t work

I've done that, i get no problems at all copying the file over the the PS3.

It's just that when the game loads up, it starts from scratch (No cars, 35,000 Cr... etc...)

To make things worse - I never backed up my own game save :nervous:

i just played today again GT5 pro and got the spec II update and lost all trophys
does some1 have already a savegame with all events in gold?
iam really not in mode to remake all again.....

Back