Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
There's no need for you to talk to me like that. Who the hell do you think you are. Yes, I tried it and it worked fine for me. I guess the problem is at your end, "genius".

Post like this again, and your days are numbered here. OK?

I apologize, I was just getting frustrated because I wasn't use to the way some people here archive their game saves. I figured it out now, I'll just have to remember that I need to extract using a different method when dl'ing saves from here than anywhere else that's all.

Thanks again LtiniusGT I appreciate your time and effort in this save:tup:

Thanks to all that contributed to this thread, Famine in the first place. I successfully copied the pal/bd ubersave onto my brand new ps3 and it works great.

:bowdown:

Here it is... The update to my save game...

US DL (PSN) version:

All events complete (Not all gold)

All 71 cars (F2007! :), mixture of colors, mainly red, black, and white)

0 Credits :lol: (I just spent all 2 million on the F2007 before putting this save up)

Enjoy all!

Luke

Attachments

• NPUA80075-GAME-.zip
    40.7 KB · Views: 952
Hey i have a problem does anyone know where i can find a save game download with cups and cars? (dont have to be gold and dont nee to be all cars) i lost all my brothers data!

he has a non updated version of the blu-Ray game in the UK

Mine wouldnt work cuz i have spec II all cars and cups hes going to kill me!

Here it is... The update to my save game...

US DL (PSN) version:

All events complete (Not all gold)

All 71 cars (F2007! :), mixture of colors, mainly red, black, and white)

0 Credits :lol: (I just spent all 2 million on the F2007 before putting this save up)

Enjoy all!

Hmm. I cannot seem to get the file to open. It says that it is corrupted. I am having the same problem that Spinx is having. I tried redownloading with no success. Any tips? Thanks!

EDIT:
I used mozilla firefox instead of IE and it worked. Wierd huh? Oh, and in my other post I meant that I was having a similar problem as the other guy and not sphinx. I got messed up. Anyway thanks guys!:)

Is there any way to download a save file without deleting my own? Because a few weeks ago, when I first got the game, it wouldn't work without me deleting my own save game.

Thanks

Is there any way to download a save file without deleting my own? Because a few weeks ago, when I first got the game, it wouldn't work without me deleting my own save game.

Thanks

You can copy your save to a flash drive, but you can't have two saves on the PS3.

Luke

Jake's UberSave for GT5P - USA Blu-Ray Edition

• All Events completed with Golds
  • All Manufacturer Events completed with Golds
  • All 71 cars
  • 2,000,000 credits

Attachments

• Jake-GT5P-UberSave.rar
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,616
Does anyone know why my PS3 is ignoring the save file and creating a new one? Its really frustrating......

Thanks

Yes.

It's one of the following reasons:
You aren't extracting the gamesave properly, as has been covered at length in this thread.
You are trying to use a Spec II (updated) gamesave with a Spec I (not updated) version of the game, as has been covered in post #1.

Thanks for the new saves, folks. I'll update post 1 when I get back to my PC.

Yes.

It's one of the following reasons:
You aren't extracting the gamesave properly, as has been covered at length in this thread.
You are trying to use a Spec II (updated) gamesave with a Spec I (not updated) version of the game, as has been covered in post #1.

Thanks for the new saves, folks. I'll update post 1 when I get back to my PC.

Thanks so much. I had a feeling it had something to do with the update. If the damn update downloaded properly I would be able to us it haha

Well, that's certainly true. Find an excuse to plug your PS3 directly into a router and get that update downloaded.

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (Pal Version)
all Gold ,All Races Won And 2 MILLION Dollars With(Prize Cars)

Attachments

• BCES00104_GAME_.zip
    33.4 KB · Views: 144
hello Kaj.. you said that it is PAL version bue not mentioned whether is a disc or PSN version..
Is it also SPEC II or SPEC I ?
Please clarify

Thanx

I have the PAL disc version, i have all cars, with loads of extra's ( different colours ) and maxed out credits, i will upload my game save soon

Hello did u upload it??
Can we have it?
Is it for SPEC II ??

this is awesome, or.. ?

would this be the savior for name change Probs with downloaded versions of gt5p.

* If i have to start from scratch anyway!- So if i change my PSN name, too GTP_Flagmo-T(DK) (PSN Account change) then a downloaded save game, LIKE THESE!! would be the same as my own same game from My current GT5p version.. or am i getting a little to happy to soon.. ;I)

Dream Extreme " Drive F1 on Fuji Online "

Flagmo-T(DK)

PS.(edit) All my Cars a Black (if possible) all events have been cleared, but not all Gold, F1 is in the house, and 2 mill on the account, and it should be a PAL(EU) version, and a downloaded version... should i upload it ?

But

I just got told from Sphinx, that with a downloaded Copy there is nothing too do, about moving saved games..

Therefore i can't chnage my name too GTP_Flagmo-T, because i will have to start all over again.. and it's not possible to copy over the save games, so it's like the first one..

well.. ;o) but i do hope you're right m8.. then prolem is solved..

Flagmo-T

Jαke;3039469
Jake's UberSave for GT5P - USA Blu-Ray Edition

• All Events completed with Golds
  • All Manufacturer Events completed with Golds
  • All 71 cars
  • 2,000,000 credits

Thanks, Jake!

I hope to give this file thingy transfer a try this weekend! Wish me luck! hehe i'm sooo technically disinclined! lol

Thanks mate will give it a try tonight. One other question does gt5 need to be updated cos I've tried a zillion times to update it and it fails at varying points.

Hey dudes,

First of all cheers for all the info so far.. I'm still having a bit of trouble getting GT5 to recognise my save file..

I'll create the file path on the usb drive, copy the downloaded save game over... When i copy from the USB drive.. it says the file size is 127k... but then when i overwrite it says the file size is 71k or something.. totally different file size than the one i wrote over?? wierd..

can someone give me an idea of the save file i need for Australia? PAL (BD)?

funny thing.. (stupid thing) i didnt back up my save game - tried to overwrite and it didnt work.. just started a new game with 35kcreds... so now i have 0 cars... and not having any luck getting these save games to work on my ps3.

Hey dudes,

First of all cheers for all the info so far.. I'm still having a bit of trouble getting GT5 to recognise my save file..

I'll create the file path on the usb drive, copy the downloaded save game over... When i copy from the USB drive.. it says the file size is 127k... but then when i overwrite it says the file size is 71k or something.. totally different file size than the one i wrote over?? wierd..

can someone give me an idea of the save file i need for Australia? PAL (BD)?

funny thing.. (stupid thing) i didnt back up my save game - tried to overwrite and it didnt work.. just started a new game with 35kcreds... so now i have 0 cars... and not having any luck getting these save games to work on my ps3.

I'm from Australia and other people have used mine and said it worked fine, you can find it here.

You need to extract the archive, then extract the files - TWO extractions/unzippings/decompressions - before you copy the 5 files into the USB drive root:/PS3/SAVEDATA folder.

I copied the all those files to a SAVEDATA file in a PS3 file and nothing showed on my PS3 when I was going to pass it. Does it work if I copy it on EXPORT?

I did a PS3 folder, in it there is a SAVEDATA one. I copied and pasted everything from Jake's save but my PS3 doesn't recognize it. I have the NTSC version, blu-ray disc.

An I doing it right?
save.jpg

When you extract my file the structure is already setup:

PS3\SAVEDATA\BCUS98158-GAME-\....

Just thought, has anyone tried to get all the cars in all the different colours? Don't know how many cars that what work out to be and the garage would be over crowded, lol but it would be a great save game, you can always delete the colours you don't like.

Just thought, has anyone tried to get all the cars in all the different colours? Don't know how many cars that what work out to be and the garage would be over crowded, lol but it would be a great save game, you can always delete the colours you don't like.

That would require 61.7 million credits and a garage that can hold 550 cars.

Seeing as the maximum number of cars you can have in your garage is 146, you would need to have four different game saves... which is certainly possible, but I suspect most would not consider it worth the effort. :)

Back