Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
Is there any spec III saves coming soon? Spec II saves won't load, says the file is "corrupted". EU BD, if anyone is willing to do so....

Spec II saves ought to function just fine on Spec III games.

FRED SIMÕES;3179288
I would like a Spec III save with all the other cars (71) and the 3 new cars. Europe Blu-Ray version please.

You could download one, buy the three cars and then upload it...

You could download one, buy the three cars and then upload it...

Well, I already have the 71 cars, what I really want is a save game with the 3 new cars, but it has to have the 71 cars again, because of course I don't want to lose the other 71 cars, and have the game with only the 3 new cars.

Last edited:
I want the same JPN BD thx

I might upload my JPN save although I think I've bought the cars in colours you might not want.

RogsR34UK may be working on it as he took over a JPN save I uploaded back in April that had 2,000,000,000 yen and S class completed and the F12007 buyable. I sold some cars in order to get 2M yen and he filled in some of the missing cars. I uploaded it so people could sample the F12007 and have a choice of other new cars the came with Spec II who didn't carry enough credits and cars over.

FRED SIMÕES;3179297
Well, I already have the 71 cars, what I really want is a save game with the 3 new cars, but it has to have the 71 cars again, because of course I don't want to lose the other 71 cars, and have the game with only the 3 new cars.

A euro Blu-ray save is on the first page with 2 million credits and 71 cars, all gold events. You can buy the three new cars in your choice of colour as well. Assuming the info is correct about Spec II saves working with Spec III.

I need jake's uber save for the new update spec 3, USA BD version! Please?

P.S. I tried the spec 2 savegame file with my spec 3 update and it just won't work.

Last edited:
Here's my save for the U.S. Blu-ray version updated to Spec III. I've got one of each of the cars, a little more than 1,000,000 credits, and have varying medals on the main races (not all golds, in other words).

So yes, there's the Evora, ConceptbyGT, and California in this one.

Attachments

• GT5P-US-Bluray-All cars-1 mil-Oct-6-2008.zip
    41.4 KB · Views: 132
Here's my save for the U.S. Blu-ray version updated to Spec III. I've got one of each of the cars, a little more than 1,000,000 credits, and have varying medals on the main races (not all golds, in other words).

Thanks a bunch:idea:, It works ! I don't like some of the color of the cars but that is just personal preference, and I am indeed very thankfull for this!

P.S. I had most cars before this savefile except citroen GT and F2007 and ,,, that S-10 I couldn't get past :ouch:

Added to post 1.

I've amended the post so that the saves are now arranged by region, format and Spec. If anyone wishes to provide Spec I or Spec III saves, please do so.

Spec II saves ought to function just fine on Spec III games.

Well, I just tried ever PAL BD save on the first page, none of them worked, I loaded the game, and a message came, "couldn't load, corrupted data. retry?". Heck, I even tried a PSN save, said it was corrupted upon copying. I've also tried saves from gamefaqs without luck...

EDIT: Forget it, must be the memstick port in my laptop that's been damaged, I think. Tried with my old mp3 player, now suddenly it works.

Last edited:
Spot check for all such questions:

Is the game save listed in post 1?
If yes - yes.
If no - no.

hi guys, i'm new to this forum...i tried so many time to download saved games...but i get this error :

"Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive
If you downloaded this file, try downloading the file again"

anyone can help me? mine is US>BD>Spec III

thanks

What program is reporting the error? A complete step-by-step of what you've done will help with analysis of your problem.

Windows, when i click to download the file then select the destination (file to be save) , then complete my download. then i click open, then the error appear....

Try right-clicking the file, then "Extract with full path"...

Additional: I checked the file before I added it to the list and again just now. Works just fine to the point of play (I don't have a GT5P US version to check that part)

Last edited:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me? I'm trying to DL Watevaman's Spec III save, but instead of getting the file, the page keep asking me to login, so I login again & it ask for me to login again, I'm just stuck in this loop. I have no problem DL other saves. Thx!

Same advice as above.

Letting me know if that changed anything would also be good.

No Famine, try to DL it again, still the same issue :(

This issue could feasibly arise if you're browsing http://gtplanet.net/ and try to click on an https://www.gtplanet.net/ link. Check that you log in to www. first, and check the "Remember Me" box.

After i download "RogsR34UK - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=214 - ALL 71 cars, plus additional #6 F1 2007" and try to open, it just come up: cant open file, it is emty...I have tried other links to, but the same....

Right click, Extract All.

Hey can u help me pls....

Av tried everything you have said....

Av tried every Game save for pal on blu ray disc....

And i have had no luck wat so ever....

So pls can u help me....

Back