Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,886 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
ASL Gairaya? (however it's spelt)
 
I think JER_CREST got it right, seeing as I've found the exact pic used in google when I typed F50 GT race car in:

Ferrari%20F50%20P2%203.jpg
 
keep in mind that there shouldn't be race cars or concepts.
 
Ferrari F50 GT Race Car. Prototype only never used (dumb to make something but do not want to use).
correct

Also, sorry I never knew it never went into production.
 
Its JER_Crest's turn, I posted a picture last night.
 
Somebody else can post, I am not good at editing a confusing pic.
 
A studebaker?
 
None of the above. Hint: It's an european car.. Well.. Let's be more precise: It's a german car ;)
 
maybach zeppelin?
 
Last edited:
Is that an open-top, no-doors affair?
 
looks like an old cadillac.
 
50's Mercedes 220S?
 
50's Mercedes 220S?

I almost posted that but I think the headlights are too low. The grille definitely says 50s/60s MB to me but I can't think of an exact model
 
buick, ford, chevrolet, chrysler. all old I suppose.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back