Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,880 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany is in Europe, hence anything from Germany is still European.:sly:

No that is not right. Europe is a continent that "contains" Germany. Germany is just a cultural part of Europe that rebelled during the mid 1800's and took shape into what Germany is now.
 
Ford Explorer (Shot in pitch black)

Also Nick, lets not start a war here.:sly:
 
No to all like usual...

HINT: The picture angle can throw you off to think it's a different shape.
 
It's a jeep.

One of those grand cherokee's or the cute one, whatever it's called, you know.... binky...

Sorry I don't concern myself with chevrolet if I can help it.

:irked:👍
 
Ford Explorer (Shot in pitch black)

Also Nick, lets not start a war here.:sly:
Well I'm not looking for a war here, just some conversation. the cars are based on what country they were founded in. With your theory it's like saying that Chinese and Korean cars are of the same nationality of a Japanese car. Not to mention that Mexican cars would be American since they are founded on the North American continent. Heck there is a Mexican brand here.

Also I can not help but to notice that BMW shows up as a German car manufacturer in the GT4 and GT5P games.

I have a question on the car... Is it American?
 
Ok now, so when I give this clue:
I'll give one more clue: It's a European manufacturer. 👍

...and then this one to narrow it down some more:
Ok, one more clue:

It's German

You say this:
Beerz read your past posts. You said at first that it was European and now you say its German?
Yes, that's what I wrote.
Can you tell me where's a contradiction in saying something is European and later specifying it's German?

To which Northstar responded:
Germany is in Europe, hence anything from Germany is still European.:sly:

And you go...
No that is not right. Europe is a continent that "contains" Germany.
Whah?

Germany is just a cultural part of Europe that rebelled during the mid 1800's and took shape into what Germany is now.
What does History have to do with it?

Well I'm not looking for a war here, just some conversation. the cars are based on what country they were founded in. With your theory it's like saying that Chinese and Korean cars are of the same nationality of a Japanese car.
Wrong, nobody said anything even remotely close to what you're implying here.
Because nobody said Europe was a country. 💡
And since you know Europe is a continent and Germany is a country located on that continent, I don't know where are you going with this.

Also I can not help but to notice that BMW shows up as a German car manufacturer in the GT4 and GT5P games.
Which is pretty incredible, considering they ARE a German car manufacturer. :crazy:
 
No to all guesses, and no to nick09's question.
 
I was confused by you saying it was a European car so I thought it could be a British car and the car in the end was a BMW. I never knew that the statement "European car" is a generalization of all cars based in Europe.
 
May I have a go?


Quite easy I think.

EDIT: nissan quest 1st gen

EDIT: perhaps like he mentioned, we're going the wrong way with the shape here, what if the back isn't hatch-ish like we all see and it's just part of the blur, Honda Del Sol?
 
Last edited:
He said it was German.... maybe Volkswagen Lupo?
 
VW Polo
 
First gen Ford Mondeo? Or VW Golf Mk4?

I was confused by you saying it was a European car so I thought it could be a British car and the car in the end was a BMW. I never knew that the statement "European car" is a generalization of all cars based in Europe.

What else would "European car" mean, if not "any car built in Europe"? As Beerz already pointed out, he gave the clue that the car was European first, and then qualified it later with "German" as the guesses were still off-target. If he'd posted a Fiat Stilo, he would have given the clue that the car was "European" and then later given the clue that it was "Italian".

With your theory it's like saying that Chinese and Korean cars are of the same nationality of a Japanese car.

It wouldn't be really - it would have been more like Beerz saying a car was from the "Far East" and then later specifying the country.

Also I can not help but to notice that BMW shows up as a German car manufacturer in the GT4 and GT5P games.[/SIZE]

And in GT4, it's in the same area of the map as all the other European brands. And in GT2, BMW is in the same section of the city as all the other European brands ;) I can't remember what GT1 and GT3 were like, but I expect they offer something similar...
 
Just finding this thread, and i want in. Is it too late?
 
From what I know, no it is not too late.
 
Who came up with the theory that it's German? I'll give you guys a hint, it isn't. :odd: No to all guesses anyway.
 
Holden Commodore
 
Maruti Zen? Subaru Forester? Quite easy? You're insane...
 
Nope. Did you ever stop to think the 'quite easy' could be something to put you off?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back