Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
Solved it!

When the game loads it always indicated that the time date settings were not correct.

The PS3 system time was set to London GMT. However at present in the UK we are in BST. The system needed to account for daylight saving. An hour difference. In doing this the system and the game are now synched.

Retried the transfer of the save game, booted up and is working!

That might be the oddest thing I've ever heard about GT5P. Ever.

I bought the platinum version of Prologue, but i am not sure what version it is updated to. I cannot get online to update for a while so is there a way to see what spec i have so i know which save game will work with mine?

If you have the Citroen GT, you have Spec III. If you don't, but you still have the Ferrari F2007 you have Spec II. If you don't have either, you have Spec I.

By all means upload it and I'll add the relevant post to post 1.

At the very least, it'll give people one more file to try before saying it doesn't work... [/satire]

By all means upload it and I'll add the relevant post to post 1.

At the very least, it'll give people one more file to try before saying it doesn't work... [/satire]

Haven't forgot about uploading this save, my laptop with the memory card reader in it decided to die on me.

I've just found an old HDD which I'm formatting to FAT32 so I can get save file that way.

hey gays

again a nuthead here. Yesterday I threw the PS3 almost thru the window. I downloaded allready 10 saved games for playstation blue ray pal and i put them on the PS3 with the data save program,... Everything works fine only if I start the game I get an empty garage and 35000 credits on it. I bought a real ford gt but I wanted to drive one on the playstation so that i can trash it but have no money. (well that is on playstation)

Did you go through post 1 step-by-step?
Did you download the correct file for your version (you say BD/PAL - which Spec?)?
If a bonsai tree falls in the forest and no-one's around to hear it, does it make a really small sound?

Yes famine i did post 1 step-by step ten times and I downloaded BD:Pal version II It was the blue ray disk that was included whit the purchase of my playstation 40 gig. it is world zone 2 blue ray pal. Is there a version I?

on thr front of the blue ray box there is the front light of the nissan gt-r

Last edited by a moderator:
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue Spec III (US) (PSN)

-Includes all 74 cars.
-All gold except: A-3/A-5/A-7/A-8/A-9 /// B-3/B-6/B-8 /// C-3 /// S-8/S-10

Thanks folks.

Okay im just assuming you started from scratch since you did not mention me haha but if I did aid in your success it would be nice to say so. Im only making this comment because i see you are a new member, it was your first post in this thread, and I was the only person to previously put a US PSN save on here. I was just going to put another one on here but since you have out done me there is no need :grumpy: haha good job though 👍

Yes famine i did post 1 step-by step ten times and I downloaded BD:Pal version II It was the blue ray disk that was included whit the purchase of my playstation 40 gig. it is world zone 2 blue ray pal. Is there a version I?

on thr front of the blue ray box there is the front light of the nissan gt-r

Okay - are you sure it's SpecII?

Check the manufacturers garages. If you have the Citroen GT available, it's Spec III. If you don't, but you have the Ferrari F2007 available, it's Spec II. If you have neither it's Spec I.

Okay im just assuming you started from scratch since you did not mention me haha but if I did aid in your success it would be nice to say so. Im only making this comment because i see you are a new member, it was your first post in this thread, and I was the only person to previously put a US PSN save on here. I was just going to put another one on here but since you have out done me there is no need :grumpy: haha good job though 👍

Hey there Hotrails,

the posting he made was uploaded on some website that expired after like 10 downloads. If you have a more current game save, we'd all love to have it. You rock man!

Thanks,
James

Finally got my PAL Spec III save off of my PS3.

Everything is gold, all cars including 2 F1's and about 1.2 million credits.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• NPEA00050-GAME-.zip
    41.1 KB · Views: 943
Okay since his US savegame apparently "ran out" haha i will update a new one tonight or tomorrow. I havent bought any really cool cars lately but i will get the Amuse S2000 before i upload my new save. Getting closer to all cars but its really hard to do between work, vacation, and school :P check back soon for the file 👍

Does anyone have a working game save for gt5:P to be compatiable with uk dl version of the game pref all races done and f1 car?? as none of the ones posted work

I copied gamesave and everything was OK until I tried to copy it into PS3. It said something like "this is other persons data, you may not be able to use it" and later when the game started it said cannot load corrupted data. I got over it by deleting my own game save before pasteing the new one in, that way it worked well. (Yes I had copy of my own, just for sure)

Because I've got nothing better to do I thought I'd update my PAL (Blu-Ray Disc version) 100% GameSave, here is the new, all-improved Spec III version...it has:
  • All 74 cars (in red where possible)
  • 14 extra F40's (because I couldn't think what to do with the extra money?!?)
  • All 4 variants of the F2007
  • 2 million credits
  • All events gold (including manufacturer)
Can't get more complete than that...have fun 👍

hi dude.. i couldnt understand what kinda file is this.. there should be more than one file, shouldnt be?

Yes and no.

To start with it'll be a zip file which uncompresses to a single folder containing some other files which, if you follow the instructions in post 1 of this thread, will transfer to your PS3's internal memory.

on chris1984 pal spec lll download i played the game and then when i turn corners i can't excelerate till i stop turning. its like it won't allow me to skid. ive tried avery setting i know that might stop it but it won't.

i use a sixaxis controller not a wheel
my old saved game works fine

on chris1984 pal spec lll download i played the game and then when i turn corners i can't excelerate till i stop turning. its like it won't allow me to skid. ive tried avery setting i know that might stop it but it won't.

i use a sixaxis controller not a wheel
my old saved game works fine

Famine already told you the save game is fine, I haven't tested it, but I bet he has, the save game cannot cause this anyway. It sounds to me like you have traction control on, if it is turn it off.

trust me i don't have traction control on, its not a lagy feeling round corners is just like power is being restricted like when you are on grass, it must be programmed into the game because you can feel it lose power then suddenly pick it up again when you go out of the corner and the dial showing how much you brake goes down aswell,

i posted this to see if anyone had this problem aswell.

is there another way that another setting that could mean somthing like traction control or esm could be on in a menu somewhere.

try the saved game yourself,

i sent a message to famine and he repiled (quoting mine at the top)

Yesterday, 6:07 PM

lbsf1
i didn;t contact him because he hadn't been online for over a year and i wondered if anyone else had similar experiances when downloading his or anyones saved game and if they solved it how did they.so why did you close the thread.

Even if I thought the topic merited discussion - it's far more likely to be a local problem than one you've acquired - the thread regards the save games. So should it not be in the save game download thread like all the other "problems"?

Back