Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
Here's my little contribution to this community.
All cars (including the F2007), all Gold Medals, everything unlocked and 2,000,000 credits, what else...

Cheers
sid_chiclana

Attachments

• Pal BD Spec III.rar
    40.7 KB · Views: 93
Sorry guys, just found out there's 1 car missing on this file, oops!
Should we just play the game of finding it...

Cheers
sid_chiclana

^ x3! You would need a lot of patience, including when I treid to tell you that the F2007 was on Spec I.:lol:

so if i just bought prologue and i can't upload it i have a spec "I", and i can't download any savegame that works? this is sad :( can someone downgrade the spec of his game and upload a gamesave for a GT5P euro version for blu ray disc? thanks :(

If you've just bought Prologue, it's probably Spec II or Spec III. If you've bought an old one from eBay, it'd be Spec I.

Easiest way to tell is what tracks & cars you have available...

Can't pick High Speed Ring? Don't have the Ferrari F1 car? You have Spec I
Can have the Ferrari F1 car, but not the Ferrari California and Citroen GT? You have Spec II.
Can have the California and Citroen GT? You have Spec III.

As for downgrading... I doubt it.

:indiff:
Worked like a charm thanks dude!!!

LOL but how do you even get the file ! i need it cause my original gamesave was deleted and i need a Pal Aussie gamesave :indiff:

and everytime i copy a diff save in it will either copy the same one i backed up in my usb or it will delete it completley off the ps3.

First post of this thread. Contains the files and the directions on how to use them.

I feel like i am cheating.

But who cares i can't be bothered to save up for that damn F40.
and the GT LM for that matter.

Does anyone have a EU spec I game save?? I cant update my game ('download failed' message constantly)

rowanb1234

Regarding the fail of the update, it's normal :dunce:, it keeps failing but at the end it's downloading small parts every time, i do remember i spent 2 hrs to update from SpecI to SpecIII... I also recall a friend of mine update his 48 hrs ago and it took him almost 2 hrs :crazy:

Have the patience and keep downloading eventually it will work :dopey:

:cheers: mate
Marooned

Just wondering if there's any updated US PSN spec-III saves? Ooofff, I've been searching ages, all the ones I seem to find are Spec II or have like 3 cars in spec III.

Thanks!:)

So ok, its a bit strange that my game save made with the Blu ray GT5P disk will not work on a a downloaded GT5P game. I still dont see why it has to be this way if they are the same region & same spec III etc. But it appears that the replays also do not work? Or at least on my system the downloaded GT5P does not "see" the replays I have saved that were made with a blu ray version of the game:ouch: I understand why the PAL ones wont work with NTSC etc. So it seems if someone sends me a replay made from a DL version it wont work on the Blu version and visa versa?

Seems silly really, both games are US spec III version, but somehow they are different when they really don't need to be. Sorry for the rant.

Okay, I have a question, probably a stupid one that has been answered elsewhere in the forum, but I haven't come across the answer to it yet.
The question is this: I ordered a PAL version of GT5P off eBay this past Saturday, and hopefully will have it in my hands soon. What happens to my NTSC game save data once I begin using the PAL version? Do I need to back it up before I start using the PAL version? Does the PAL version erase it, or do they coexist side-by-side in the save data folder?

Any answers would be really appreciated...should have thought of this sooner :dopey:

Okay, I have a question, probably a stupid one that has been answered elsewhere in the forum, but I haven't come across the answer to it yet.
The question is this: I ordered a PAL version of GT5P off eBay this past Saturday, and hopefully will have it in my hands soon. What happens to my NTSC game save data once I begin using the PAL version? Do I need to back it up before I start using the PAL version? Does the PAL version erase it, or do they coexist side-by-side in the save data folder?

Any answers would be really appreciated...should have thought of this sooner :dopey:

The Save Data co-exists, you've nothing to worry about. I have the PAL & Japan versions.

Yeah, does anybody have a 100% US PSN spec III game save.

My save is the only US PSN spec III save on here and it is very good. There is no 100% saves, but my save has all events complete and about 35-40 cars, mainly all of the really expensive cars: the F2007, Citroen GT, all Ferraris other than the F40, GT LM, Art Morrison 'Vette, a handful of tuned cars and many more. Its not complete yet but itll get you closer than you probably are:dopey:. Try it and if you dont like it use your own. đź‘Ť

My save is the only US PSN spec III save on here and it is very good. There is no 100% saves, but my save has all events complete and about 35-40 cars, mainly all of the really expensive cars: the F2007, Citroen GT, all Ferraris other than the F40, GT LM, Art Morrison 'Vette, a handful of tuned cars and many more. Its not complete yet but itll get you closer than you probably are:dopey:. Try it and if you dont like it use your own. đź‘Ť

Hey Hotrails, that's awesome. Is your most recent save the one a few pages back or have you gotten a bunch of fun new toys? :)

Thanks again!

My first post......After hours of searching i have to say this is the best psn ntsc spec III save on the web ill work on it for a while and post updates making money and buying the rest of the cars shouldn't take long and ill see if i can fill out the rest of the gold medels (anyone know any tricks to the c class cappuccino race). So i guess in a roundabout way im saying thanx for the great save and ill see if we can finish it out for a 100%

tbh you are not right at all. i seem to have SPEC I [ in the game it does not say SPEC II or III and i didnt update the game when i bought it-15 december 2008- because i don't have internet connection] and i CAN BUY ferrari f2007, and i have other car models from concept gt and so on. and seems to recognize only savegames that have game.dat in the folder.

i'm on blu ray disc. and folder is BCE-00104 so i think in EU/bd

SpecII added the F2007. If you have the F2007, you don't have SpecI. SpecIII added the Citroen GT by Citroen. If you have the Citroen GT by Citroen you have SpecIII.

Simple. As.

jai
my ps3 wont detect savedata????????

Have you tried following the instructions in the first post?

Could you perhaps describe your problem and the exact steps you've taken a little more precisely so that you may be assisted?

Back